Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 63  All

Author Topic: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 139510 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: M80: Fruit Ninja Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2016, 11:10:42 pm »

Sorry, work was crazy today and now I am headed to the airport for a red eye flight. I do like the defense that iguana is giving right now. He knows my weak spot for giving town reads to people who post a lot and are passionate.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind going off the reservation a bit and jumping onto a egork wagon or something. My first reaction to egork voting Joseph was "Oh yeah, this guy is in the game." Then about how sheepy his vote was. But then, town!egork does tend to sheep a good bit.

Other than that, open to silverspawn, ADK  (has he done anything this game), or of course staying here on iguana. We still have plenty of time though, let's not slow down this great D1 momentum that we have
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 12, 2016, 11:11:42 pm »

ADK  (has he done anything this game)

Argued against your lynch! Not very eloquently but I have.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 12, 2016, 11:54:44 pm »

Oh yeah. Totally shouldn't lynch then
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 12, 2016, 11:56:00 pm »

Oh yeah. Totally shouldn't lynch then

In gratitude you should change your vote to joseph.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #429 on: May 13, 2016, 01:18:22 am »

Chairs and Awaclus: What do you think about all of this?

We have to lynch Joseph today.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2016, 05:23:20 am »

Or you could lynch scum instead.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #431 on: May 13, 2016, 05:30:13 am »

That's true too, but lynching scum while lynching you is much easier.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 13, 2016, 06:17:28 am »

They're mutually exclusive events.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 13, 2016, 06:26:59 am »

So, you are verifying once and for all what an incredible waste of time it is for anyone to try to argue about this with you.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 13, 2016, 06:42:14 am »

I don't know.  I am not feeling Joseph that much right now.  If he stays scummy in future days then yeah, lets lynch him.   But I think we can do better today.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2016, 06:50:05 am »

Well, that was fun to read. Somewhat paranoic at the moment I think as I came out with mostly scum reads on people out of all this debacle

I know this is a while back, but I would love for you to share some of those scum reads with us.

And yeah.  3 posts by EgorK.  We need a little more than than.  And one of those votes is a sheepy iguana vote.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 13, 2016, 12:15:48 pm »

I'm very eh on how based on meta most of your positions are. Why wouldn't I want to lynch you day one, if I think you're scum? I liked e's response to pressure with his reads list, maybe he's worth reevaulting later but I don't want to lynch him today. And I don't like that you're framing today as if we have to lynch either e or iguana, it's still early and there are lots of options.

agreed.

So I extend the scum team by Awaclus. We should lynch Awaclus let's lynch Awaclus who wants to lynch Awaclus?

lynch: Awaclus

I mean vote: Awaclus

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #437 on: May 13, 2016, 12:20:14 pm »

So, you are verifying once and for all what an incredible waste of time it is for anyone to try to argue about this with you.

It's worse than a waste of time. If you're arguing against my position (as opposed to agreeing with it), it is actively hurting town and benefiting scum.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2016, 12:23:11 pm »

I'm very eh on how based on meta most of your positions are. Why wouldn't I want to lynch you day one, if I think you're scum? I liked e's response to pressure with his reads list, maybe he's worth reevaulting later but I don't want to lynch him today. And I don't like that you're framing today as if we have to lynch either e or iguana, it's still early and there are lots of options.

agreed.

So I extend the scum team by Awaclus. We should lynch Awaclus let's lynch Awaclus who wants to lynch Awaclus?

Awaclus is the towniest one in here next to me and ADK.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2016, 12:38:35 pm »

agreed.

Awaclus is the towniest one in here next to me and ADK.
Yep, Awa is superannoying right now, but pretty towny, I agree.

I don't think you're particularly towny, you haven't contributed enough to earn a townread.
ADK I dunno.  I still plan to reread.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2016, 12:56:21 pm »

Why is it towny to furiously strike a dead horse? Awaclus has used his meta as a shield before.

J Reggie

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: J Reggie
    • View Profile
    • Jeff Rosenthal Music
« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2016, 02:19:53 pm »

I'll post this here because it's the only forum game I'm in. I'll be at a retreat over the weekend and I don't know how much time I'll have to focus on this game. I've stated what I think at this point: either e or ii is scum, and it's probably ii. A longer Day 1 is good but all this talk of lynching people who are townie is counterproductive. If Day 1 ends before I get back I hope we lynch scum; if it doesn't I will continue working to make that happen.

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2016, 02:58:16 pm »

Checking in before long flight without internet. Will keep "All" page open and will do some rereads

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2016, 03:18:55 pm »

Why is it towny to furiously strike a dead horse? Awaclus has used his meta as a shield before.

Joseph is not a dead horse. He should be, but alas, he's still alive because for whatever reason, a large portion of the town apparently doesn't want to get scum lynched in this game.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 13, 2016, 05:49:51 pm »

It's worse than a waste of time. If you're arguing against my position (as opposed to agreeing with it), it is actively hurting town and benefiting scum.

All hail Awaclus, god of f.ds
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 13, 2016, 06:14:04 pm »

Joseph is not a dead horse. He should be, but alas, he's still alive because for whatever reason, a large portion of the town apparently doesn't want to get scum lynched in this game.

What about all those times you were sure someone was scum and then they were town?

I can go and find them if you want.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Haddock

• Minion
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 13, 2016, 06:23:27 pm »

Shall we not do this?

I disagree with Awaclus as much as anyone but there's no point arguing with him.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 13, 2016, 06:35:43 pm »

Shall we not do this?

I disagree with Awaclus as much as anyone but there's no point arguing with him.

awaclus is a god so there is no disagreeing with him evr
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 13, 2016, 06:37:15 pm »

SS, Awaclus ain't gonna die today, he is too correct. Instead, lynch Peasant e or Commoner Iguana is somebody else, anybody but Awaclus. Like Joseph, lynching Awaclus is sort of a waste of time and easy to wagon.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #449 on: May 13, 2016, 06:37:59 pm »

What about all those times you were sure someone was scum and then they were town?

I can go and find them if you want.

This time Joseph openly admitted to being scum.

—Joseph

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 63  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 20 queries.