Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Storage solutions with Empires  (Read 19063 times)

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
  • Respect: +559
    • View Profile
Re: Storage solutions with Empires
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2016, 06:24:02 pm »
+1

So I'm looking for "Forge Steel Toolbox" and I'm not finding anything similar to what you have here... are there some key words I'm missing?
My error, apparently it's a "tool organiser".  Who knew.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/forge-steel-deep-8-compartment-organiser/96529

I think that's the one, though that one might not be quite the size one that I've got.  There are a couple of variants.

So here's mine.

Obligatory mostly-incomprehensible unfunny Awaclus joke.
FTFY.

>mostly-incomprehensible

You don't really even have to read the part that I wrote after the quote to tell what the joke is there.
So, what, you're taking issue with my grammar?  My meaning was completely clear from context, and I don't find it funny when you make a joke as forced as that out of a totally clear sentence.  Fair enough if there were real ambiguity, but there wasn't.
EDIT.  MAAAANNNNNN,  I'm slow today.  Forget all that.  That is mildly funny.

PPE. DXV, I love you man.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 06:26:25 pm by Haddock »
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2016, 06:47:20 pm »
+2

>mostly-incomprehensible

You don't really even have to read the part that I wrote after the quote to tell what the joke is there.
I can figure out that joke without seeing your post at all.

So, if you think about it, your post is just completely redundant there. You could just sit back and let the word "mine" do its work by itself.

The most relevant part of the joke is that someone is making the joke.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
  • Respect: +1266
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2016, 07:45:58 pm »

>mostly-incomprehensible

I can figure out that joke without seeing your post at all.

So, if you think about it, your post is just completely redundant there. You could just sit back and let the word "mine" do its work by itself.
ooooh spicy
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 21 queries.