Archive > Dominion World Masters

Michigan Tournament Format- Move to 2-day format? (Poll for prospective players)

(1/2) > >>

Elestan:
So the tournament this year ran quite late into the evening, and some people were starting to burn out by the end.  I'd like to see how people feel about making it into a two-day affair, with the prelims running on Saturday, and the semifinals and finals on Sunday.

Please only answer this poll if there's a real chance of you participating in the tournament in 2016 (the weekend of November 12).

A Drowned Kernel:
I'm in favor of splitting it up. That would probably help with burnout and also give people more opportunity to attend other events at the con since you don't have to dedicate a 8-10 hour block of time to Dominion.

Roadrunner7671:
People were burned out? Just have a coffee or something, it didn't go that late at all!

liopoil:

--- Quote from: Roadrunner7671 on December 06, 2015, 05:30:47 pm ---People were burned out? Just have a coffee or something, it didn't go that late at all!

--- End quote ---
But I'm too young for coffee!

Roadrunner7671:

--- Quote from: liopoil on December 06, 2015, 06:05:55 pm ---
--- Quote from: Roadrunner7671 on December 06, 2015, 05:30:47 pm ---People were burned out? Just have a coffee or something, it didn't go that late at all!

--- End quote ---
But I'm too young for coffee!

--- End quote ---
As am I! But the younger you are, the more willing you are to stay up 'late.'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version