Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: You make the card: An F.DS community-created fan card! (Part 6)  (Read 7084 times)

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
Re: You make the card: An F.DS community-created fan card! (Part 6)
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2015, 09:50:27 am »

Oh oops, yesterday was Wednesday, wasn't it? Ok, will create runoff thread today. Not 100% sure if the runoff should be between just the 2 highest, or if the third highest is close enough. Thus is the problem with not having strict planned-out rules ahead of time. But 9/50 sounds pretty darn close to 11/50 to me, so I think it gets in.

So for formatting... a couple different people said they would prefer the ability to choose multiple. Can I get more input on that so I can see if I should switch it to that for future votes? Won't happen for a runoff though; that doesn't make sense.

Oh, and I voted for when someone trashes. Mostly because I think that reacting to when your opponent trashes a card would be really cool. I could work both as a way of dealing with someone running a thin deck with Chapel or Remake, but also as an add-on to a trashing attack.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:51:30 am by GendoIkari »
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

Gubump

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Gubump
  • Respect: +1683
    • View Profile
Re: You make the card: An F.DS community-created fan card! (Part 6)
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2015, 09:55:40 am »
+2

Oh oops, yesterday was Wednesday, wasn't it? Ok, will create runoff thread today. Not 100% sure if the runoff should be between just the 2 highest, or if the third highest is close enough. Thus is the problem with not having strict planned-out rules ahead of time. But 9/50 sounds pretty darn close to 11/50 to me, so I think it gets in.

So for formatting... a couple different people said they would prefer the ability to choose multiple. Can I get more input on that so I can see if I should switch it to that for future votes? Won't happen for a runoff though; that doesn't make sense.

Oh, and I voted for when someone trashes. Mostly because I think that reacting to when your opponent trashes a card would be really cool. I could work both as a way of dealing with someone running a thin deck with Chapel or Remake, but also as an add-on to a trashing attack.

I think we should get the ability to choose multiple options.
All of my fan card mockups are credited to Shard of Honor and his Dominion Card Image Generator (the new fork).
If you're having font issues with the generator, click this link and click on the button to request temporary access to the demo server that loads the font.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.