Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 79  All

Author Topic: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Game Over!)  (Read 195100 times)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #1425 on: July 31, 2015, 12:32:50 pm »

...And now for my post I was writing up:

Now you know - what are we going to do with that info?

hope someone can doctor you.

Scum might have a Roleblock. They very well could keep Chairs alive and hope we think he's lying. Also, Chairs might actually be lying, but the different types of kills thing he said is pretty specific, I think he's telling the truth.

I don't know if chairs is telling the truth or not, but the amount of specific detail is pretty slim, not enough for town points, imo.

Did a quick skim over of EFHW, and man. I think there's stuff to be found here. I encourage you all to look into her reactions as well. Firstly, there's this passive aggressive behavior here, so she can run and claim that she wasn't defending or helping Chairs to maintain that shiny townie image. I feel like she's baiting the Chairs lynch out there (I admit I was doing this a bit), so I think it's actually more likely than not Chairs is town based off of this interaction. unvote (already did this though, but I was typing it)

Count me in. vote: Seprix

She votes for me D3, keeps saying I'm scum since D1.

Seprix and e: 

Each of them defends the other multiple times (e defends Seprix 193, 256, 707; Seprix defends e 711, 715, 724, 789).

They do have some direct interactions:  a joke about Seprix's avatar (269); e insults Seprix at the height of his (e's) defensiveness (516, 525); commiserating about wagons without reasons (709).

According to vote counts, they don't vote for each other until Seprix gets on the e wagon next to last at the end of Day 3.  There is one exception at the beginning of Day 2 when Seprix comes out voting e, citing the faust nk as evidence.  By the next vote count, he is voting TA with e.  At 868 he says his e vote was "a placeholder".

They frequently vote together - on XP, egork, and TA.

601 e says TA's Seprix vote was scummy.

At 1063 Seprix says there has only been one strong case (UoS against egorK), apparently forgetting my case against e. 

1121 Seprix says e, SS and TA look bad on the egorK wagon.  Settles on silver as his target.

1218 After voting e at 1212, Seprix makes the point he mentioned a few posts ago, that e must be scum since all the alternatives keep turning up town.

1235 Seprix suspects anyone who tried to defend e at the end, doesn't mention anyone specific.

She writes this big reading on me with e, considering her flip as scum and constantly claiming I was scummy every day since the beginning. I don't think it's likely I would be scum based off of this.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: July 31, 2015, 12:34:04 pm »

Are you a 1-shot Vig?
Nono why ask this??

I guess it's bad? I dunno.

Why was there no Scum NK?

This seems like fishing to me.  And trying to get me to reveal how many shots I have as vig seems very fishy.

vote: Seprix

I admit, I don't know what's generally bad for town in this case, as I've never played with Vig claims before that I can recall. I'm glad you had the knowledge to not do as I asked. :)
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 31, 2015, 12:43:24 pm »

Hockey seems scummy to me as well based on what he said in the beginning of the day.  Scum being killed with a coin in multiball doesn't seem like a super interesting night.  I think he had more information.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 31, 2015, 12:44:39 pm »

Hockey seems scummy to me as well based on what he said in the beginning of the day.  Scum being killed with a coin in multiball doesn't seem like a super interesting night.  I think he had more information.

Never mind, I got the order mixed up.  His posts make sense.  I'm still weary of him for his pushing Ghacob so hard yesterday.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 31, 2015, 12:47:05 pm »

So it is safe to say Gkraig and Chairs are practically town at this point? If we can get this out of the way, we can more easily find scum.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 31, 2015, 12:49:17 pm »

mail-mi, IG, Witherweaver, Hydrad, chairs, hockey, Seprix, TA, gkrieg13

Crossed out for town players. Anyone underlined is scummy in my eyes (though I can be convinced otherwise, I'm not basing all of this conjecture on real proof yet).

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 31, 2015, 12:49:44 pm »

So it is safe to say Gkraig and Chairs are practically town at this point? If we can get this out of the way, we can more easily find scum.

Not if we really are in multiball. 

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 31, 2015, 12:53:10 pm »

Based on his role, I think Ghacob vigged Faust N1

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 31, 2015, 12:55:38 pm »

Not if we really are in multiball.

There's been 1 kill a night. Is that likely? If you can prove it was Multiball, I have important information.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 31, 2015, 12:59:51 pm »

I don't think it's multiball.  I said that the first day, because I didn't understand what was going on.  It has then been blown up by people to now be this huge thing. 

I was also able to get the name of one random town player.  IG is town.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 31, 2015, 01:01:42 pm »

I don't think it's multiball.  I said that the first day, because I didn't understand what was going on.  It has then been blown up by people to now be this huge thing. 

Wow, this is a really informative day if this is true. I might out my information as well, I have to ask the Mod something first.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 31, 2015, 01:03:00 pm »

Cool, Gkrieg and IG at the very least get passes from me today. I'd be down for a massclaim today also.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 31, 2015, 01:03:35 pm »

mail-mi, IG, Witherweaver, Hydrad, chairs, hockey, Seprix, TA, gkrieg13

Crossed out for town players. Anyone underlined is scummy in my eyes (though I can be convinced otherwise, I'm not basing all of this conjecture on real proof yet).

Am I scummy just for voting you today? I thought you had a town read on me for most of the day.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 31, 2015, 01:06:28 pm »

Well there was that, then the different kill flavors, then Chairs saying his role implied it was likely.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 31, 2015, 01:07:20 pm »

Well there was that, then the different kill flavors, then Chairs saying his role implied it was likely.

We'll find out when I get my reply from Asher.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: July 31, 2015, 01:08:32 pm »

Ok.

What would a Thug do if it was survivor-aligned? Is that a vig role?

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 31, 2015, 01:09:41 pm »

Ok.

Maybe it's the Double vote. The inconsistency of it being used on town and scum, as well as it not being used on Ghacob himself indicates this plausible theory.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: July 31, 2015, 01:10:39 pm »

Ok.

Maybe it's the Double vote. The inconsistency of it being used on town and scum, as well as it not being used on Ghacob himself indicates this plausible theory.

maybe.  What about a lurcher?  That was ss.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: July 31, 2015, 01:12:23 pm »

Ok.

maybe.  What about a lurcher?  That was ss.

With all the weird names and obscure stuff, we have to guess which role is which! I kind of like this idea, I might even do it in my own game when I finish making it.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM26: Mistborn Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1444 on: July 31, 2015, 01:18:16 pm »

Wait a second:

I see. That wasn't meant to say that I was PR. But I'm also not VT. Or maybe I don't know what PR means because I don't have any actions day or night.

Vote: gkrieg again.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: July 31, 2015, 01:19:29 pm »

Wait a second:

I see. That wasn't meant to say that I was PR. But I'm also not VT. Or maybe I don't know what PR means because I don't have any actions day or night.

!!!!

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: July 31, 2015, 01:19:59 pm »

So I think we really are multiball; second faction is Gkrieg and someone else (or two someones?).  Maybe the other faction actually tried to shoot Gkrieg last night and Chairs doctored.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: July 31, 2015, 01:21:42 pm »

Wait a second:

vote: gkrieg13

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: July 31, 2015, 01:22:37 pm »

If we're really in Multiball, my role is huge.

vote: Gkraig

Again, I wish to let this day go on until Asher comes back with my role.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: July 31, 2015, 01:23:10 pm »

If we're really in Multiball, my role is huge.

vote: Gkraig

Again, I wish to let this day go on until Asher comes back with my role.

*not role, answer to my question.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 79  All

Page created in 2.284 seconds with 20 queries.