Meta > Feedback

Chrome Extension for f.ds!

<< < (45/45)

Ethan:
It would be more perfect if you can add link for Townsfolk, Augurs, Clashes, Forts, Odysseys, Wizards.
Thank you for your work!

GendoIkari:

--- Quote from: Ethan on September 26, 2023, 09:54:10 pm ---It would be more perfect if you can add link for Townsfolk, Augurs, Clashes, Forts, Odysseys, Wizards.
Thank you for your work!

--- End quote ---

Done! As always, have to clear cache for it to show up.

GendoIkari:
And Farm added now as well.

GendoIkari:
What do people think about the possibility of this list of cards being moved to the wiki? I mean, the wiki already has a list of cards in some form, but I need a specific JSON format that separates portrait and landscape, and includes the card nicknames (BoM, etc). (Specifically this list: http://pittersplace.com/dominion/cardlist2.txt). I don't mind keeping it up to date for now, it's like 15 minutes of work whenever a new expansion is released. Though during preview week that has to be split up into a little bit of work every day... and if I don't get to it in time, people don't have the advantage of auto-link while reading through the preview threads (which is when I find auto-link most helpful; needing to easily see what these new cards are).

I don't even know if a wiki can host json data like this in a txt file (don't remember why; I had some issues when I had it as a json file originally. It could also probably just be an endpoint that returns the json data rather than being an actual file). But if there were such a wiki page, then the community as a whole could help out with adding new cards when necessary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version