Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: So I wanted to spend the money I earned to play Dominion with you...  (Read 1212 times)

ChocophileBenj

• Minion
  • Respect: +575
    • View Profile

For a few days I play on Dominion Online. But if I want to play a game with various expansions I have to join everybody's place. But it takes time. Plus it means they paid and I didn't. So I decided 40€ wasn't an excessive price now that I'm earning my life for a few months and... tried to buy 450 gokoins for the super pack, not minding whether Adventures would bring an even-more attractive pack.

And the problem starts here :

I can't pay with my "Carte bleue" because when I put the three first digits of my code it's alright but once that I type the fourth one it's written : "This type of credit/debit card is not supported".

Did anyone have this problem ? Google isn't my friend, so maybe you ?
Chocolate is like victory points in Dominion. Both taste good but they'll hurt you if you eat too much of it instead of something else in your early days.

jsh357

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jsh357
  • Respect: +4340
    • View Profile
    • JSH Gaming: Original games
Re: So I wanted to spend the money I earned to play Dominion with you...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2015, 09:27:20 pm »
+1

You should ask on Making Fun's forums, not here. 

http://forum.makingfun.com/forumdisplay.php?90-Tech-Support

They are busy working on the new version of the site, so no clue if they will help you with your problem or not.  If I were you, I'd just wait for the new version before making any purchases.
Join the Dominion community Discord channel! Chat in text and voice; enter dumb tournaments; spy on top players!

https://discord.gg/2rDpJ4N

ChocophileBenj

• Minion
  • Respect: +575
    • View Profile
Re: So I wanted to spend the money I earned to play Dominion with you...
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2015, 09:41:46 pm »

Thank you. Let's wait... but I thought at least 1 person could see a problem I'd be oblivious to, since Google didn't help me.
Chocolate is like victory points in Dominion. Both taste good but they'll hurt you if you eat too much of it instead of something else in your early days.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.