Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dominion Card Sleeves  (Read 2921 times)

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
  • Respect: +2466
    • View Profile
Dominion Card Sleeves
« on: December 31, 2011, 08:18:00 pm »

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase card sleeves for Dominion. I'm looking for actual sleeves that fit the cards this size, and not Magic sleeves. I'm also not looking for crappy penny sleeves.

Anyway, do you any of you know what's out there and what your recommendations are? Thanks.

chogg

• Bishop
  • Respect: +63
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Card Sleeves
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 09:05:59 pm »
+1

I purchased 2200 Ultra Pro sleeves when I got all the Dominion expansions -- enough to cover all the cards.  I was horrified when I saw how much slack they left on the cards, but relieved to find that actually playing the game is fine; we hardly notice they're sleeved.  The Ultra Pro (which I think are Magic sleeves) should keep my cards in good condition for the foreseeable future.  But I'm definitely saving up for ones with a more snug fit.  I think the consensus is the MayDay 59x92 sleeves are the best.

^_^_^_^

• Minion
  • Crazy, You Have Been Warned
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Card Sleeves
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 12:33:56 am »

I purchased 2200 Ultra Pro sleeves when I got all the Dominion expansions -- enough to cover all the cards.  I was horrified when I saw how much slack they left on the cards, but relieved to find that actually playing the game is fine; we hardly notice they're sleeved.  The Ultra Pro (which I think are Magic sleeves) should keep my cards in good condition for the foreseeable future.  But I'm definitely saving up for ones with a more snug fit.  I think the consensus is the MayDay 59x92 sleeves are the best.
Always check by getting a small amount of a sleeves to make SURE they fit as you wish and are playable. They may have a small difference, but that is like switching between mouses. You get used to it.
"Chicken Chicken Chicken"-Doug Z
"Chicken Chicken Chicken"-Donald X
The cost to buy me is 5Copper. What's Your Cost?
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.488 seconds with 20 queries.