Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Adventures on Wiki  (Read 4849 times)

ehunt

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ehunt
  • Respect: +1856
    • View Profile
Adventures on Wiki
« on: April 19, 2015, 05:39:38 pm »
+1

This is not due to me so don't +1 this post, but I just noticed that someone has put all the cards and pictures with text in order on the Wiki here: http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Adventures

which is a lot easier than thumbing through a pdf of the rulebook when mindlessly speculating about the cards. Thanks!!

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: Adventures on Wiki
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 05:41:22 pm »
+5

That's what we're here for!  :)

Also, I've been looking at the recommended kingdoms between Adventures and all the other expansions, and I've just been thinking "I have no idea how I'd play any of these."  ::)
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

enfynet

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1162
    • View Profile
    • JD's Custom Clubs
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 06:53:08 pm »

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
  • Respect: +2019
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 06:35:58 pm »
+2

Someone who knows how to: would you mind changing the images for Quest and Pistage to the English versions?

Arctic Penguin

• Chancellor
  • Respect: +54
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 08:51:41 pm »
+3

I wasn't sure if high image quality or English was a priority, but the English versions of Scouting Party and Quest are up now. Most of them will need to be replaced soon anyway once someone can scan the cards.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 09:42:50 pm »
+4

I wasn't sure if high image quality or English was a priority, but the English versions of Scouting Party and Quest are up now. Most of them will need to be replaced soon anyway once someone can scan the cards.

I plan on doing that as soon as my copy arrives.  I was actually also planning on livestreaming my unboxing of Adventures, if anyone were interested in watching that.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2015, 07:50:07 pm »
+13

All the high-res card images and Secret Histories have been posted!  Time for a nap.  *snores*

enfynet

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1162
    • View Profile
    • JD's Custom Clubs
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2015, 08:44:33 pm »

All the high-res card images and Secret Histories have been posted!  Time for a nap.  *snores*
Did you have time to play a game or have you been scanning cards for the last 4 hours?
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 09:01:37 pm »
+2

Did you have time to play a game or have you been scanning cards for the last 4 hours?

I don't currently have anyone to play with.  :/

Rubby

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +324
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 12:21:47 am »

Good work on the wiki! Will the Adventures symbol icon be getting upgraded to a hi res one like the ones for the other expansions? And will the Traveller cards be getting star-cost icons like other non-supply cards (and Peddler) have?
Where do all those icons come from, anyway?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 12:56:27 am »

Good work on the wiki! Will the Adventures symbol icon be getting upgraded to a hi res one like the ones for the other expansions? And will the Traveller cards be getting star-cost icons like other non-supply cards (and Peddler) have?
Where do all those icons come from, anyway?

Schneau makes the coin icons.  Someone with greater photoshop powers than I have would need to make a higher-res expansion decal.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.676 seconds with 20 queries.