Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 261883 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D4)
« Reply #2175 on: July 11, 2015, 07:29:06 pm »

Having silverspawn in the karaoke bar is also nice if he still has more vig shots, because the ability to communicate during the night makes it easier to get the most out of our PRs. This is also true for DeDe, though.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2176 on: July 11, 2015, 07:35:33 pm »

Scum probably did a mass roleblock then.

Actually, I just realized that the lightning rod must have received chairs's doubling power, so it's also possible that they roleblocked mail-mi and silverspawn separately.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: July 11, 2015, 07:36:23 pm »

Hmm I guess I will

Give: mail-mi for now.

hopefully you arn't scum and its super powerful.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: July 11, 2015, 07:42:47 pm »

Actually, I just realized that the lightning rod must have received chairs's doubling power, so it's also possible that they roleblocked mail-mi and silverspawn separately.

Only if they're female

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: July 11, 2015, 07:43:47 pm »

only if it is female, right? but good point.

and yeah, I see the reasoning for why I should be in the bar. I'll accept it if I get an invitation - hasn't happened yet though.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2180 on: July 11, 2015, 07:49:50 pm »

Only if they're female

Well, e is the only suspicious person who hasn't claimed female yet, so it's pretty likely.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2181 on: July 11, 2015, 07:51:41 pm »

I mean it's pretty likely the scum are female. Not sure how likely it is that a scum roleblocker got to use his ability twice.

and yeah, I see the reasoning for why I should be in the bar. I'll accept it if I get an invitation - hasn't happened yet though.

Because I haven't sent them yet. I'll do it once we've reached a consensus about who to invite.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: July 11, 2015, 07:51:58 pm »

oh I'm male but i'm pretty sure you all knew that already.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: July 11, 2015, 08:28:11 pm »

You realize I can't doctor mail-mi if the caritas thing is true?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2184 on: July 11, 2015, 08:30:29 pm »

You can't kill him either.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: July 11, 2015, 08:52:17 pm »

You can't kill him either.

If I were scum and wanted to, I could have any previous day since he claimed.

That's the thing...the strongest claimed role in the game?  Surviving a long time.  Claimed masons, surviving a long time.

I at least know why mail-I'm has survived some.  I have no clue why the "masons" have.

I mean, if we lynch uos and he flips town, that's going to look terrible for all four of you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2186 on: July 11, 2015, 08:57:57 pm »

I mean, if we lynch uos and he flips town, that's going to look terrible for all four of you.

I don't think we have a 5-person scum team.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: July 11, 2015, 09:08:31 pm »

Maybe we've survived because since D2 people (well you) have talked about lynching us and scum figures that they'll let us live so that we get mislynched.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: July 11, 2015, 09:38:34 pm »

Maybe we've survived because since D2 people (well you) have talked about lynching us and scum figures that they'll let us live so that we get mislynched.

I get that argument, but really, how often does that work?  I haven't convinced anyone to lynch either of you. 

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: July 11, 2015, 09:44:06 pm »

1. 2.71828.....
2. Hydrad (Xander Harris, the Town-aligned Sarcastic Sidekick) (lynched D1) (revived D4)
3. chairs
6. Witherweaver replaced by UmbrageOfSnow
7. silverspawn
8. ashersky
9. hockeysemlan
11. A Drowned Kernel
12. Awaclus
14. Delirious Deleuze
15. mail-mi

I mean, here's the players left.

If we believe claims, we've got DD (mason), hockey (mason), mail-I'm (oracle who confirms masons), chairs (doubles powers, chose town), me (resurrected town publicly when unnecessary), ADK (1-shot dayvig) and possibly SS (night vig) as most likely town.  That's cray-cray.

So, ss could be scum covering or SK.  ADK could have been scum with one day shot.  Masons could be lying.  Lots of possibilities.  It just seems like no one is considering them very seriously and is just focused on Survivor vs. UoS.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2190 on: July 11, 2015, 10:13:16 pm »

1. 2.71828.....
2. Hydrad (Xander Harris, the Town-aligned Sarcastic Sidekick) (lynched D1) (revived D4)
3. chairs
6. Witherweaver replaced by UmbrageOfSnow
7. silverspawn
8. ashersky
9. hockeysemlan
11. A Drowned Kernel
12. Awaclus
14. Delirious Deleuze
15. mail-mi

I mean, here's the players left.

If we believe claims, we've got DD (mason), hockey (mason), mail-I'm (oracle who confirms masons), chairs (doubles powers, chose town), me (resurrected town publicly when unnecessary), ADK (1-shot dayvig) and possibly SS (night vig) as most likely town.  That's cray-cray.

So, ss could be scum covering or SK.  ADK could have been scum with one day shot.  Masons could be lying.  Lots of possibilities.  It just seems like no one is considering them very seriously and is just focused on Survivor vs. UoS.

Yeah because one of them has to be scum...........

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: July 11, 2015, 10:15:47 pm »

I mean yes, those are all possibilities, but I think it's safest to go where we know at least scum is and then bring up this questioning.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: July 11, 2015, 10:30:02 pm »

Is the Day Action Window still open?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: July 11, 2015, 10:30:57 pm »

Is the Day Action Window still open?

I think so

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: July 11, 2015, 10:31:12 pm »

Why is a scumteam with you in it less likely to no kill than a scumteam with me in it?

DeDe explained it already. Basically, a scum team with you in it would roleblock silverspawn to protect you from the vig shot whose target you obviously should have been, but a scum team with me in it would not roleblock silverspawn in order to not protect you from the vig shot.

And could you please actually explain The Plan™ in clear, point-by-point detail?

1. I invite DeDe, ashersky and mail-mi to my karaoke bar.
2. chairs uses his doubling power on mail-mi.
3. We lynch you.
4. We learn a ton from your flip. Additionally, we get to use a ton of investigative powers while protecting all of the investigative PRs from a lot of people (most notably me and ashersky because we're in the QT and you because you're dead).
5. At the start of tomorrow, we probably know the entire scum team and there's enough time to lynch them all.

FWIW I cannot do #2 tonight. Mail-mi has been roleblocked for N4.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: July 11, 2015, 10:37:20 pm »

Why is a scumteam with you in it less likely to no kill than a scumteam with me in it?

DeDe explained it already. Basically, a scum team with you in it would roleblock silverspawn to protect you from the vig shot whose target you obviously should have been, but a scum team with me in it would not roleblock silverspawn in order to not protect you from the vig shot.

And could you please actually explain The Plan™ in clear, point-by-point detail?

3. We lynch you.
4. We learn a ton from your flip. Additionally, we get to use a ton of investigative powers while protecting all of the investigative PRs from a lot of people (most notably me and ashersky because we're in the QT and you because you're dead).
5. At the start of tomorrow, we probably know the entire scum team and there's enough time to lynch them all.

Well that's rather interesting. I wonder if it has to do with the item he was given.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: July 11, 2015, 10:44:56 pm »

3. We lynch you.

How do you know?

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: July 11, 2015, 10:46:25 pm »

I am male.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: July 11, 2015, 11:11:31 pm »

ADK could have been scum with one day shot. 

No, I asked if there was a town role that killed during the day, and faust says yes. So ADK is town unless there's another dayvig.

3. We lynch you.

I was wondering why I didn't get Hydrad's item yet. Either faust hasn't been online yet, or I'm roleblocked for D4 as well. How do you know I am chairs?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: July 11, 2015, 11:36:46 pm »

I don't think faust is online yet as it hasn't dissapeared from my inventory yet.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 107  All

Page created in 2.497 seconds with 21 queries.