Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 261761 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D4)
« Reply #2150 on: July 11, 2015, 05:11:54 pm »

Scum probably did a mass roleblock then.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: July 11, 2015, 05:22:18 pm »

Scum probably did a mass roleblock then.

why do they have to make it so complicated >:<

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: July 11, 2015, 05:24:20 pm »

So, any input on who I should send a message to?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: July 11, 2015, 05:26:02 pm »

Does it matter much? I'd say the IC and then we can make sure things are functioning okay today.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: July 11, 2015, 05:26:30 pm »

Does it matter much? I'd say the IC and then we can make sure things are functioning okay today.

Sounds good to me.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: July 11, 2015, 05:32:22 pm »

I'm awake again!

hmm no takers on my item I guess. Thats unfortunate I guess I'll just keep it.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: July 11, 2015, 05:42:11 pm »

Cool! Well Hydrad, what do you think of the plan? Who do you think is scummiest and should be I. The group?

I think the plan is fine. I also believe awa is 80% chance of being a survivor but if we don't hit scum soon we should probably lynch him.

I'm willing to try the whole plan thing and try hitting UoS.

as for other scummy people asher/ss still seem scummyish to me.

although I'm not sure why asher would claim rez if he was scum... he could even rez a scum teammate with them (although they would get insta lynched)

The only reason I can see scum him claiming that is if he was afraid someone would read his role PM (I think someone had that power) and call him out on it.

but honestly that seems like a lowish possibility so hes probably still town.

ss i'm not 100% about this ones basically a full gut feeling and don't know why.

and like everyone else is basically IC's... soo thats weird.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: July 11, 2015, 05:45:24 pm »

What's the name of the item?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: July 11, 2015, 05:46:48 pm »

Blue Orb

i tried to google it and didn't find out much. maybe someone with flavor knowledge knows.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2159 on: July 11, 2015, 05:51:53 pm »

Cool! Well Hydrad, what do you think of the plan? Who do you think is scummiest and should be I. The group?

I think the plan is fine. I also believe awa is 80% chance of being a survivor but if we don't hit scum soon we should probably lynch him.

I'm willing to try the whole plan thing and try hitting UoS.

as for other scummy people asher/ss still seem scummyish to me.

although I'm not sure why asher would claim rez if he was scum... he could even rez a scum teammate with them (although they would get insta lynched)

The only reason I can see scum him claiming that is if he was afraid someone would read his role PM (I think someone had that power) and call him out on it.

but honestly that seems like a lowish possibility so hes probably still town.

ss i'm not 100% about this ones basically a full gut feeling and don't know why.

and like everyone else is basically IC's... soo thats weird.

So I should invite silverspawn instead of ashersky?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2160 on: July 11, 2015, 05:53:50 pm »

hmm not 100% sure.

Your power was you invite people to a room and they can't target people outside of the room?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2161 on: July 11, 2015, 06:07:28 pm »

hmm not 100% sure.

Your power was you invite people to a room and they can't target people outside of the room?

No, I invite people to a room and then we can't target each other.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: July 11, 2015, 06:14:19 pm »

hmm not 100% sure.

If it's cool with others, I think you should do SS, mail-mi, and ash. I only suggested me before because ash continues to think I'm scum, but I'm not and I'd rather double our bets and put SS in there.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: July 11, 2015, 06:15:25 pm »

hmm not 100% sure.

ah got it. Well I'm not sure you should really trust me here as I don't have any proof on ss.

what are others thoughts on ss? I feel like he hasn't gotten to much attention this game.

do you have to make the room before daylight ends?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: July 11, 2015, 06:22:11 pm »

hmm not 100% sure.

ah got it. Well I'm not sure you should really trust me here as I don't have any proof on ss.

what are others thoughts on ss? I feel like he hasn't gotten to much attention this game.

do you have to make the room before daylight ends?

Invites have to go out in the day action window

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2165 on: July 11, 2015, 06:29:40 pm »

If it's cool with others, I think you should do SS, mail-mi, and ash. I only suggested me before because ash continues to think I'm scum, but I'm not and I'd rather double our bets and put SS in there.

It's cool with me.

I think he's one of the townier non-ICs. Scummier than chairs, but townier than e.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: July 11, 2015, 06:31:24 pm »

well if DD and hockey are scum i don't see what inviting just one of them to the room does then. If they have a kill or something the other person could just use it if needed right?

or am i missing something for having just DD in there and not hockey also.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: July 11, 2015, 06:33:16 pm »

well if DD and hockey are scum i don't see what inviting just one of them to the room does then. If they have a kill or something the other person could just use it if needed right?

or am i missing something for having just DD in there and not hockey also.

You're right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: July 11, 2015, 06:59:26 pm »

Blue Orb

i tried to google it and didn't find out much. maybe someone with flavor knowledge knows.

I have a power that tells me what items do, you could send it to me.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: July 11, 2015, 07:08:50 pm »

Are we sure mail-Mi is town?  That last post was scummy and if the masons are lying, he's the cover (and partner).

As for the UoS result, Faust could have written win cons or whatever in a way that the pm reading power wouldn't be too powerful...as pointed out, we have too many apparent ICs for the game to be balanced.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: July 11, 2015, 07:11:54 pm »

Are we sure mail-Mi is town?  That last post was scummy and if the masons are lying, he's the cover (and partner).

As for the UoS result, Faust could have written win cons or whatever in a way that the pm reading power wouldn't be too powerful...as pointed out, we have too many apparent ICs for the game to be balanced.

No, if you don't believe awa. I'm not confirmed outside of that, but i am town.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: July 11, 2015, 07:18:25 pm »

inviting me would be a complete waste of a cop power. but go ahead if you want I guess.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: July 11, 2015, 07:20:00 pm »

I'd much rather try to clear ash

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: July 11, 2015, 07:21:13 pm »

How is it imbalanced? One is only confirmed an IC because of resurrection after a mislynch and we have two masons. That's not a lot of ICs (assuming people believe us).

Also UoS read our PM. In the world where you think we're scum (which is wrong) why would only we have that PR just for us two? Why wouldn't the other scum have it?

I'd much rather try to clear ash

That's the plan. SS being in there would just make it impossible for scum!ash to target mail-mi.

inviting me would be a complete waste of a cop power. but go ahead if you want I guess.

See above.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: July 11, 2015, 07:21:37 pm »

Sorry meant scum!SS
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 107  All

Page created in 1.982 seconds with 20 queries.