Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 261365 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D3)
« Reply #1675 on: July 01, 2015, 03:41:51 am »

Oy..

Been abscent due to winning the U21-Euro Championship and coming back to this.. why all the hard feelings from everyone? Isn't this mafia after all?

Though I agree with DD in theory I don't really like that he brought up Ash punishment-lie the way he did, because it's not necessarily a lie, we could have got seperate information from what he got, but it's odd. 

I could vote both WW and Ash. Won't vote Awa.

Silver: I haven't got any item. Is it possible it could have been blocked in some way, because I should have got it by now, shouldn't I?

You should get it at the end of the night period. Also Faust hasn't been online, so it wouldn't have come either way.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: July 01, 2015, 04:10:10 am »

Vote Count 3.3

Awaclus (3): A Drowned Kernel, Witherweaver, 2.71828.....
ashersky (1): ashersky
2.71828..... (1): silverspawn
Witherweaver (4): chairs, mail-mi, Delirious Deleuze, Awaclus

Not Voting (1): hockeysemlan

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 3 ends July 8 at 1 pm forum time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: July 01, 2015, 05:40:48 am »

uh, no, that's bad. I don't have it anymore, so someone must have grabbed it.

when awaclus gave the item to me, I received it immediately.

okay... if you confirm again that you haven't gotten it, I'll just claim what it does.

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: July 01, 2015, 05:47:58 am »

uh, no, that's bad. I don't have it anymore, so someone must have grabbed it.

when awaclus gave the item to me, I received it immediately.

okay... if you confirm again that you haven't gotten it, I'll just claim what it does.

Nope. Don't have it. Even checked with Faust to be sure.
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: July 01, 2015, 05:58:30 am »

In fact, I put WW at L-1. If he selfhammers and flips town Awa is caught with yet another lie. That's not too shabby.

vote: Witherweawer 
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: July 01, 2015, 09:55:38 am »

UmbrageOfSnow has replaced Witherweaver.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: July 01, 2015, 10:44:26 am »

Alright, so I confirmed from faust that hokcey should have received the item. Which means scum stole it... which is kind of funny, because the item is worthless for them

So, here is what it does: if you hold and get killed by a non-lynch, the killer dies too. This is of course the reason why I was hyping it up so much... I was hoping I'd draw a night kill. Didn't happen - which made me slightly suspicious about Awaclus again. If he's scum, then scum knows not to NK me... which could be one reason why they didn't, though there could be many others. It certainly doesn't prove anything.

Awaclus even having this is interesting, because if he's a survivor, it doesn't really help him, but I can see it being neat flavor wise. Giving it to me for towncred makes perfect sense; again, it's worthless for him. Doing it as scum for towncred is possible too, though I have a harder time seeing why scum should have this in the first place. As town, it'd have made perfect sense for him to give it away, after all it would cause another town to die if he gets vigged. But since we know he's not town, I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Anyway, I hope this was like a one-shot item stealing power scum just 'wasted'.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: July 01, 2015, 10:45:47 am »

Though I must ask: Awaclus, why didn't you give this to a mason?

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: July 01, 2015, 11:06:42 am »

...huh.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: July 01, 2015, 11:23:10 am »

oh and hi umbrage! enjoy your stay, it might not last long.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Umbrageofsnow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: July 01, 2015, 12:17:53 pm »

oh and hi umbrage! enjoy your stay, it might not last long.

Hi!

Yeah, I've been sort of following along but never asked Faust for the Speccy, so I sent him a PM offering to replace if he needed it.

I'm pretty confused about the game, but I don't think I'm much more confused than anyone else.  Honestly I'm not going to read all 68 pages right away while I'm at L-1, but I'm happy to take a look at any section in particular that people want an opinion on.  Otherwise I'll just start from the beginning of today, jumping back to quoted posts when I want some context, and trying to ask questions about things in thread.  I've probably read about 2/3 of the game at some point, but only paying half-attention, so I definitely need to look back.

If I'm alive long enough I promise that I'll reread the entire game.

Not even sure where WW's vote is but [/b]Unvote[/b] for now.  I promise to put it back somewhere by the end of the real-life day.

Also when I offered to be a replacement, I half-expected it would be Ash being replaced, so I won't be offeneded to be lynched on "my" Day 1.  I offered with my eyes open.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: July 01, 2015, 12:18:56 pm »

eeer Unvote for now is obviously what that should have been.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: July 01, 2015, 12:49:02 pm »

BTW I can't do action for today and tonight because I used caps lock and swore, so yeah can't use my third power, which you should know umbrage.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: July 01, 2015, 01:20:17 pm »

BTW I can't do action for today and tonight because I used caps lock and swore, so yeah can't use my third power, which you should know umbrage.
Messed up the first sentence. On phone. I don't trust you on that. We do not know what youR punishment was etc. in our QT Faust indicated punishments hadn't been handed out this time

So what the heck is up with this?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: July 01, 2015, 01:35:35 pm »

Messed up the first sentence. On phone. I don't trust you on that. We do not know what youR punishment was etc. in our QT Faust indicated punishments hadn't been handed out this time

So what the heck is up with this?
Breaking the civility pledge, so they apparently got punished.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: July 01, 2015, 01:38:12 pm »

yeah, but DeDe is being super inconsistent with... eh, almost everything.

My desire to lynch him is growing steadily, though I think it's still not quite there yet.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: July 01, 2015, 01:40:50 pm »

Oh, and sorry, but vote: UoS. I wanted to vote for witherweaver, because of awa's result. We can kill awa later if we need to, but I'm pretty sure that WW/UoS is scum.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: July 01, 2015, 01:41:15 pm »

Oh, and sorry, but vote: UoS. I wanted to vote for witherweaver, because of awa's result. We can kill awa later if we need to, but I'm pretty sure that WW/UoS is scum.
You know, if the replacing reset the votes.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: July 01, 2015, 01:57:04 pm »

Is that a hammer?

Because if it is, I'll stop the reread.

Current thoughts: As a spectator I liked Ash's argument that masons were a fakeclaim, but looking at the redacted role PM DD got, that's not a normal scum PM.  It says that another player is confirmed to be of the same alignment (as DD).  So part of my brain is arguing that maybe the setup is designed with the ability to see PMs in mind, and DD's 3rd ability leads me to believe I'm not the only slot that can potentially see a role PM.  So maybe he phrased scum PMs differently to make it less cop-like, but it really is how you'd word a Mason PM.

Anyway, I'm going to be opposed to lynching either of the claimed masons today.  Occam's razor is a useful tool, and weirdly-worded scum PMs is definitely less likely than claimed masons telling the truth.

But what I was getting at is that I thought DD had said he hadn't been punished and then said he had.  I should probably focus more on the rest of the game though.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: July 01, 2015, 01:57:44 pm »

Oh, looks like Mail-mi was already on me/WW, so it shouldn't be.

Back to reading then.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1695 on: July 01, 2015, 01:59:45 pm »

The logical choice for a lynch is, unfortunately, WW/UoS.

vote: UoS (I think I was already here but just to be sure).

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: July 01, 2015, 02:00:16 pm »

yeah, but DeDe is being super inconsistent with... eh, almost everything.

My desire to lynch him is growing steadily, though I think it's still not quite there yet.

I've only been inconsistent about the D1 fight with hockey and the fake D2 claim that I went back on right away because I realized I misread...

Is that a hammer?

Because if it is, I'll stop the reread.

Current thoughts: As a spectator I liked Ash's argument that masons were a fakeclaim, but looking at the redacted role PM DD got, that's not a normal scum PM.  It says that another player is confirmed to be of the same alignment (as DD).  So part of my brain is arguing that maybe the setup is designed with the ability to see PMs in mind, and DD's 3rd ability leads me to believe I'm not the only slot that can potentially see a role PM.  So maybe he phrased scum PMs differently to make it less cop-like, but it really is how you'd word a Mason PM.

Anyway, I'm going to be opposed to lynching either of the claimed masons today.  Occam's razor is a useful tool, and weirdly-worded scum PMs is definitely less likely than claimed masons telling the truth.

But what I was getting at is that I thought DD had said he hadn't been punished and then said he had.  I should probably focus more on the rest of the game though.

Yesterday I had a warning and hockey and I got a message that ash had been warned. Today I got punished.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: July 01, 2015, 02:01:23 pm »

Vote: UoS

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1698 on: July 01, 2015, 02:02:00 pm »

I thought you might be a vig so I wanted you to think that vigging me will also kill you.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: July 01, 2015, 02:07:19 pm »

I thought you might be a vig so I wanted you to think that vigging me will also kill you.

but... once you gave it to me, I would know that vigging you wouldn't kill me anymore. Also, how did you know I was a vig?
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 107  All

Page created in 1.867 seconds with 20 queries.