Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 261831 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D3)
« Reply #1400 on: June 29, 2015, 11:00:30 pm »

great conversation!

Glad you enjoyed it!

"Arghhhhh but you AND hockey are scum" well if WW flips town, then that means awaclus is scum for lying and mail-mi is scum for lying. I don't think it can work out any way to have me, awaclus, and hockey be on a team.

Regardless of WW's flip, the hypothetical scum team with you in it would need you, hockey, me and mail-mi because mail-mi is confirming the masons are town and I'm confirming mail-mi is town. That's 4 people, and we already have a flipped scum in addition to that. Yeah, there's no way that's plausible.

I didn't send the invites yet because the day action window isn't open yet, but I'll probably invite mail-mi, ashersky and DeDe unless someone has better ideas.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: June 29, 2015, 11:01:19 pm »

Perhaps it was a global ability?  Either Lekkit's result was redirected/flipped, or ADK is scum.

But mail-mi was right, WW was right on my PRs, lekkit was right on someone else, too.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: June 29, 2015, 11:01:31 pm »

great conversation!

Glad you enjoyed it!

"Arghhhhh but you AND hockey are scum" well if WW flips town, then that means awaclus is scum for lying and mail-mi is scum for lying. I don't think it can work out any way to have me, awaclus, and hockey be on a team.

Regardless of WW's flip, the hypothetical scum team with you in it would need you, hockey, me and mail-mi because mail-mi is confirming the masons are town and I'm confirming mail-mi is town. That's 4 people, and we already have a flipped scum in addition to that. Yeah, there's no way that's plausible.

I didn't send the invites yet because the day action window isn't open yet, but I'll probably invite mail-mi, ashersky and DeDe unless someone has better ideas.

Okay!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1403 on: June 29, 2015, 11:02:06 pm »

Perhaps it was a global ability?  Either Lekkit's result was redirected/flipped, or ADK is scum.

Did he also have a result on ADK? I thought he only had one on me.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: June 29, 2015, 11:02:42 pm »

But mail-mi was right, WW was right on my PRs, lekkit was right on someone else, too.

I used my ability during the Day phase.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: June 29, 2015, 11:03:11 pm »

I thought he said ADK was not a demon.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: June 29, 2015, 11:03:25 pm »

Or that you weren't a demon.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1407 on: June 29, 2015, 11:03:54 pm »

Not trying to steal mail-mi's thunder. But I found out Awaclus is human. Lorne is not human.

Okay, here it is.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: June 29, 2015, 11:04:38 pm »

However, my result was not psychotrooper-able, unless it was "all results are backwards."
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: June 29, 2015, 11:14:59 pm »

Awaclus, why didn't you tell us WW was scum until a day later?

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: June 29, 2015, 11:18:23 pm »

That was EgorK's claim, not Lekkit's. Which I guess was just a scum gambit?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: June 29, 2015, 11:19:17 pm »

That was EgorK's claim, not Lekkit's. Which I guess was just a scum gambit?

I got confused.  The correct claim was Lekkit claiming Awaclus was Human.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1412 on: June 29, 2015, 11:31:16 pm »

Because I wanted to keep my ability hidden from scum, and because at that point we only had two dead townies so winning with scum could have been a reasonable option. I told you now because it looks like winning with town is easier and mail-mi sort of revealed my ability anyway.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: June 29, 2015, 11:34:39 pm »

Because I wanted to keep my ability hidden from scum, and because at that point we only had two dead townies so winning with scum could have been a reasonable option. I told you now because it looks like winning with town is easier and mail-mi sort of revealed my ability anyway.

Okay, I wanted to ask because I feel this is the only reasonable response. Yeah, I believe you now.

My vote's staying.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: June 30, 2015, 12:19:39 am »

Why would scum!me have used my ability to verify Masons if I would have known they were telling the truth?  Why would I confirm them and fight against their lynch?`  How does that possibly make sense as scum?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: June 30, 2015, 12:27:07 am »

Why would scum!me have used my ability to verify Masons if I would have known they were telling the truth?  Why would I confirm them and fight against their lynch?`  How does that possibly make sense as scum?

I don't know, but why would Awaclus lie? Why would he confirm mail-mi?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: June 30, 2015, 12:30:22 am »

And if he's scum, who's his partner?

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: June 30, 2015, 12:50:44 am »

Woo, lot of pages during the night. You guys sure had a blast.

Ashersky is extremely annoying. Cut it out with the "I will stop playing"-act will ya? If anyone has a hard time reading you as town it is because your town-play is really poor so far. I wonder why you're doing it this way.

Awa-claim is weeird. He might be able to get results on WW despite my power, though, depends on the wording, but right now it is quite hard to believe for me. Don't like the idea to lynch WW today.

Vote: Ashersky
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: June 30, 2015, 12:52:28 am »

I love how there has been all this theory talk and hypotheticals about Awaclus or ADK or WW flipping scum.  But nothing about EgorK actually flipping scum
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: June 30, 2015, 12:55:06 am »

hockeysemian is hilariously offensive.

Dude, how many games have you played here?  And you think you are hot shit who knows what the hell is going on?  Let's just ignore how badly you played your "claim" about your "shield" on D2.  That was piss-poor man.

If you want to sling mud, I'm happy to start this fight with you.  But trust me, you will lose if you think you are going to be able to make anyone thing I'm a lousy forum mafia player.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: June 30, 2015, 12:56:12 am »

Notice also that I'm not calling foul on the civility pledge stuff.  If you are happy to take off the civility gloves, I'll gladly take mine off and dive into personal attacks with you.

This is your one pass.  If you don't want personal attacks to be a part of this, step the fuck back.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: June 30, 2015, 01:00:30 am »

Notice also that I'm not calling foul on the civility pledge stuff.  If you are happy to take off the civility gloves, I'll gladly take mine off and dive into personal attacks with you.

This is your one pass.  If you don't want personal attacks to be a part of this, step the fuck back.

Okey, man, cool down. I called your play "annoying" and "poor". You call my play piss.poor and I just don't know what. You are trying to provoke, and not just me. I'm not going that way.

Sorry, if I'm offended you, I didn't mean too. But seriously, I'm closing off for a while. This isn't fun if you're gonna be like this.
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D1)
« Reply #1422 on: June 30, 2015, 01:05:14 am »

Day 1 Final Vote Count

mail-mi (1): hockeysemlan
EgorK (5): Ichimaru Gin, silverspawn, mail-mi, chairs, 2.71828.....
Witherweaver (2): ashersky, Hydrad
Hydrad (6): Witherweaver, A Drowned Kernel, EgorK, Lekkit, Awaclus, Delirious Deleuze

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Awaclus (2): ashersky, mail-mi
EgorK (6): hockeysemlan, Delirious Deleuze, Lekkit, Awaclus, silverspawn, chairs
A Drowned Kernel (2): EgorK, Witherweaver

Not Voting (3): 2.71828....., Ichimaru Gin, A Drowned Kernel
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: June 30, 2015, 01:13:36 am »

Ok, Ichi is self-aligned.  Awaclus is claiming
Meh, could have gone better. I'm self-aligned (basically a survivor). Since mail-mi claimed my flavor name already, there's no point in trying to hide it anymore; I can also read (basically cop) someone in my QT every night. WW is scum and mail-mi is town.

The exact same thing.

Mail-mi claims that there are MORE THAN 3 people not town-aligned.
Also mail-mi, you said at least 4 scum. Why the at least?

I asked if there were less than 4 people not aligned with town, which got "no." Therefore, at least 4

even though he has led some people to base entire calculations (DD looking at you) on the "fact" that there are 4 scum. 

Multiple survivors seems pretty weak to me.  I don't know, has this been done before?  I know survivor/SK has happened, but we don't have extra kills to say anything about a SK.  Except Ichi was a time travelling old one.  People who know flavor, any guesses at what he could do? 

Also, lynch-proof SK is a thing.  I have been one before.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: June 30, 2015, 01:16:45 am »

vote: Awaclus

why is it that we aren't lynching the person claiming to not be town?  Sure, he is claiming survivor, but still.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 107  All

Page created in 1.956 seconds with 20 queries.