Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Qui Domi, a darkly whimsical RPG - demo out now!  (Read 1396 times)

Elanchana

• Minion
  • Princess of Derpminion
  • Respect: +1013
    • View Profile
Qui Domi, a darkly whimsical RPG - demo out now!
« on: February 28, 2015, 07:36:52 pm »

My friend Koi is creating a computer game and she's hired me to do a lot of the music for it. I'm pleased to announce that the demo for the game has been released and is available for free download!

Go here to download the demo

Here's the official blog for the game, including backstory, fan stuff, and instructions for playing the game on a mac.

If you're not a computer game person but you know someone who is, please pass this on. Koi and I would especially like it if we could see people streaming or doing let's plays of the game, so if you plan to do that, please let me know!

Hope you enjoy!

Note: I didn't put this in the advertising forum because I'm not making a profit off people's downloads. If I was wrong to do that, feel free to move the thread.
Sure it's just a game. The same way that your best friend in the whole world is "just a friend".

TwitchYouTubeMusic

!!CHANGED MY USERNAME ON 2.0!!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: Qui Domi, a darkly whimsical RPG - demo out now!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 08:00:12 pm »

Is there a video or something? It's not very fun to download stuff before you know what it is.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Elanchana

• Minion
  • Princess of Derpminion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 09:58:05 pm »

That's a pretty good point. Luckily, another one of my friends played an earlier version of it on my Twitch channel. Parts 1 2 3 But don't watch too much, because SPOILERS

Koi also just sent me the Game Jolt page for it, which has some screencaps, another download link, and a few of the music tracks I made.
Sure it's just a game. The same way that your best friend in the whole world is "just a friend".

TwitchYouTubeMusic

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 11:54:12 pm »

But Macintosh. :(
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

Elanchana

• Minion
  • Princess of Derpminion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 05:22:28 pm »

But Macintosh. :(

RPGHub can fix that. Heard it's safe.

TwitchYouTubeMusic

Kuildeous

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +2221
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 08:29:43 am »

I was kind of disappointed because I was expecting an RPG rulebook. I like dark and whimsical. I downloaded Wonderland for free and would like to read more along those lines.

But I do computer games too. No guarantees I can get to it, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I just need to remember to download it. I don't even need a demo. I like surprises (as long as they're not nasty viruses, so I'm putting a lot of faith into you, fellow Dominion player).
A man has no signature
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 21 queries.