Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18  All

Author Topic: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Game Over, Mafia Wins!)  (Read 42089 times)

xxpittip

• View Profile
Re: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2015, 12:53:07 pm »

Prod sent.
Sorry, shouldn't have started a mafia game with multiple exams coming...
I agree that ADK seems scummy, but i thought he was scum in every game i've played so far and i was always wrong... I still think Hydrad is the scummiest right now.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2015, 03:32:47 pm »

I disagree.

Jimmmm was once ... berated for leaving a very early vote on a lynch that eventually went through (Dune Mafia on these boards, if you care to look at it).

He also happens to be right, if he hasn't reread yet, better not to vote.

I disagree that ADK's Jimmmm vote was townie, he's sounding more and more like desperate scum to me, might switch actually.

At this point in the game, people shouldn't be making votes that they aren't serious about. Jim's vote wasn't an "early vote", he voted for off the bat on day two and in his next post unvotes me when I'm at L-1. To me that looks like scum panicking over a lynch going too fast.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2015, 03:45:22 pm »

I disagree.

Jimmmm was once ... berated for leaving a very early vote on a lynch that eventually went through (Dune Mafia on these boards, if you care to look at it).

I disagree that ADK's Jimmmm vote was townie, he's sounding more and more like desperate scum to me, might switch actually.

At this point in the game, people shouldn't be making votes that they aren't serious about. Jim's vote wasn't an "early vote", he voted for off the bat on day two and in his next post unvotes me when I'm at L-1. To me that looks like scum panicking over a lynch going too fast.

That's quite misleading given that I posted acknowledging the L-1 over an hour before I unvoted.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2015, 03:53:17 pm »

I disagree.

That's quite misleading given that I posted acknowledging the L-1 over an hour before I unvoted.

You're correct, I did miss that.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 10, 2015, 03:54:35 pm »

But your unvote was after Teproc took his protection off, so that's when I was "really" at L-1.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 10, 2015, 03:59:39 pm »

But your unvote was after Teproc took his protection off, so that's when I was "really" at L-1.

Well that's true too.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 11, 2015, 04:31:57 am »

I disagree.

The one thing I don't get is what do you mean with scum panicking over a lynch?

If Jimmm is scum and your town wouldn't he be happy if you get lynched quickly?

If Jimmm is scum and your scum then that means hes afraid of lynching you?

Jimmm is town and unvotes. because he wants to think more? This one makes a bit more sense to me unless I'm missing something or unless you are a scum team.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 11, 2015, 09:04:43 am »

Jimmmm is scum and is voting for me and knows I will flip town. When it looks like I might get lynched super quick, he thinks he might look scummy for being on my wagon, so he unvotes.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 11, 2015, 09:10:41 am »

Jimmmm is scum and is voting for me and knows I will flip town. When it looks like I might get lynched super quick, he thinks he might look scummy for being on my wagon, so he unvotes.

If I was scum I think I'd be more afraid of looking scummy for voting then unvoting early in the Day.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 11, 2015, 09:18:45 am »

Just reread ADK thinking I might hammer because of how terrible his case against Jimmm is, but I'm not seeing it.

I actually think his NK analysis post is townie. People always get pressure from doing these, I don't think there's tremendous upside for scum!ADK to do it. Especially because it's a weird NK, so scum doesn't really need to push something, they just need town o look at that NK and be confused.

Like, his conclusion is that scum is on-wagon, which includes him. So what, scum!ADK is partners with someone off-wagon and is killing off-wagon to make people suspect everyone on-wagon ? How does that make sense ?
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #335 on: February 11, 2015, 12:10:26 pm »

Vote Count 2.4

A Drowned Kernel (1): Hydrad
Hydrad (1): Pit
Pit (2): Teproc, Awaclus
Jimmmmm (2): A Drowned Kernel, CalignoBot

Not Voting (1): Jimmmmm

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Day 2 ends at 17. Feb, 4 PM Forum time.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 13, 2015, 11:46:18 pm »

I'm trying to think on how we can keep this game moving. The stalls are getting more and more frequent.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 14, 2015, 08:03:00 am »

Yeah, I completely forgot this game even existed... I still like my pit vote tough.

Jimmmm, you're not voting, any opinion on... anything ?
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 14, 2015, 09:59:18 am »

Deadlines not that far away, is it. I only vaguely remember this game but right now I like my jimmmm vote. I could vote for awaclus. I wouldn't vote for teproc.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 14, 2015, 10:11:25 am »

We've got a couple of days. I'll re-read ADK tomorrow hopefully.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 14, 2015, 10:24:09 am »

We've got a couple of days. I'll re-read ADK tomorrow hopefully.

I know we do, but we don't have to go to deadline you know.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #341 on: February 14, 2015, 11:50:28 am »

Yeah, I don't think ADK is scum. I didn't find him scummy D1, and I'm still not really finding him scummy.

Actually I just realized that the only people who I don't find towny are Pit and Hydrad. Jimmmmm is a weak town read so I guess he could be scum too, but basically, if we lynch Pit now, Hydrad tomorrow and Jimmmm after that, that should be the game unless I'm getting myself totally fooled by Teproc again or something.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

xxpittip

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 14, 2015, 06:59:26 pm »

Yeah, I don't think ADK is scum. I didn't find him scummy D1, and I'm still not really finding him scummy.

Actually I just realized that the only people who I don't find towny are Pit and Hydrad. Jimmmmm is a weak town read so I guess he could be scum too, but basically, if we lynch Pit now, Hydrad tomorrow and Jimmmm after that, that should be the game unless I'm getting myself totally fooled by Teproc again or something.
Or we could skip lynching another town and instead vote Hydrad today.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #343 on: February 14, 2015, 07:43:59 pm »

So your partner is Jimmmmm after all?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

xxpittip

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 14, 2015, 07:55:28 pm »

No, it's Hydrad and he has a PR. If he survives Day2 we will instantly win the game, so it might be a wise decision to lynch him now.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2015, 09:26:45 am »

No, it's Hydrad and he has a PR. If he survives Day2 we will instantly win the game, so it might be a wise decision to lynch him now.

vote: pit
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: M57: Blarnia Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2015, 10:16:17 am »

Vote Count 2.5

A Drowned Kernel (1): Hydrad
Hydrad (1): Pit
Pit (3): Teproc, Awaclus, A Drowned Kernel {L-1}
Jimmmmm (1): CalignoBot

Not Voting (1): Jimmmmm

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Day 2 ends at 17. Feb, 4 PM Forum time.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 16, 2015, 06:30:54 am »

This game exists. Someone please hammer pit so we can move on, because this is ridiculous.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2015, 07:42:44 am »

This game exists. Someone please hammer pit so we can move on, because this is ridiculous.

I would if I could.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2015, 07:47:25 am »

Just in case : I could lynch Jimmm as well. Getting serious Legend of Zelda flashbacks, town!Jimmmm cares more than this.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 18  All

Page created in 1.886 seconds with 19 queries.