Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: How do you make an effect un-thronable?  (Read 9360 times)

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
Re: How do you make an effect un-thronable?
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2014, 12:39:22 pm »

The more i think about Believer, the more i get the impression that it's just not supposed to be. We have Scheme and Throne Room allready, so you have to compare what it adds to what it breaks.

My last suggestion here is to just let the weird Duration interaction stay and prohibit the removal of other Believers to avoid endless loops. Having Durations stay out is just a reminder and as i said before, a similar thing can allready happen with Procession.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3235
    • View Profile
Re: How do you make an effect un-thronable?
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2014, 01:03:18 pm »

The more i think about Believer, the more i get the impression that it's just not supposed to be. We have Scheme and Throne Room allready, so you have to compare what it adds to what it breaks.

My last suggestion here is to just let the weird Duration interaction stay and prohibit the removal of other Believers to avoid endless loops. Having Durations stay out is just a reminder and as i said before, a similar thing can allready happen with Procession.

well, that's how it is now. it's fine as it is now; if I don't find a good way to make it unthronable, I'll keep it unchanged. but there might still be a good wording that no-one has found yet.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 20 queries.