Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Isotropish Leaderboard vs Salvager ISO rating  (Read 2694 times)

Grasoga

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
Isotropish Leaderboard vs Salvager ISO rating
« on: June 18, 2014, 04:33:57 pm »
+2

Hello!  I'm new to this.  I am new to Dominion online and am just starting to understand the ISO rating system.  I noticed that my ISO rating on Dominion Salvager while playing says I'm a -10 rating, but when I go to the actual Isotropish leaderboard it says I'm -27.  Also, it doesn't seem to ever change from -10.  Which one is right, and is there a reason they are different.  My username I play by is XD9.  Thanks for your help!

ragingduckd

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +3527
    • View Profile
Re: Isotropish Leaderboard vs Salvager ISO rating
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 06:46:43 pm »

Hello!  I'm new to this.  I am new to Dominion online and am just starting to understand the ISO rating system.  I noticed that my ISO rating on Dominion Salvager while playing says I'm a -10 rating, but when I go to the actual Isotropish leaderboard it says I'm -27.  Also, it doesn't seem to ever change from -10.  Which one is right, and is there a reason they are different.  My username I play by is XD9.  Thanks for your help!

Isotropish is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment.  Ratings haven't been updating properly for the last week or so.

The "Iso" rating that Salvager displays should match your Isotropish rating.  I'll look into that too when I straighten out the issues with the Isotropish server.
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

ragingduckd

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 07:16:53 pm »

It looks like you've uncovered a bug in how Isotropish matches usernames to user ids.  Did you change your username last month?
Salvager Extension | Isotropish Leaderboard | Game Data | Log Search & other toys | Salvager Bug Reports

Salvager not working for me at all today. ... Please help! I can't go back to playing without it like an animal!

Grasoga

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 08:45:47 pm »

I did!  I changed my ID from Grasoga to XD9 about 2 weeks ago. Should I change it back to Grasoga in order for it to work or does the rating perhaps reset each time you reset the username?  Thanks!

ragingduckd

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 09:12:08 pm »

I did!  I changed my ID from Grasoga to XD9 about 2 weeks ago. Should I change it back to Grasoga in order for it to work or does the rating perhaps reset each time you reset the username?  Thanks!

Weird... was your username "Jared Grant" before that?

Grasoga

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2014, 09:28:49 pm »

My mistake ragingduckd, you are right. My user name was Jared Grant prior to XD9.

ragingduckd

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 10:47:35 pm »
+1

My mistake ragingduckd, you are right. My user name was Jared Grant prior to XD9.

Okay, I corrected that manually in the database.  Isotropish is still all mucked up, but your rating will be correct once I fix the other issues.  It'll include both the games you played as Jared Grant and as XD9.

Grasoga

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 12:14:48 am »

Okay, I corrected that manually in the database.  Isotropish is still all mucked up, but your rating will be correct once I fix the other issues.  It'll include both the games you played as Jared Grant and as XD9.

Thank you!  And thanks for the rating system, it rocks. ;D

Sherlock_Holmes

• Pearl Diver
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 11:07:01 pm »

I changed my UN from SherlockHolmes to Sherlock_Holmes, and the same thing happened to me. How do I find out my real ISO rating?

Thanks,

Walker

PS: Salvager ROCKS!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.201 seconds with 21 queries.