Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dominion Kingdoms building/searching site  (Read 2017 times)

dominionkingdoms

• Pawn
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Kingdoms
Dominion Kingdoms building/searching site
« on: November 18, 2014, 09:28:37 am »
+1

I've recently launched a new Dominion deck building/searching site at www.dominionkingdoms.com.

It's free to use, has a deck randomizing feature, and has a nice search tool to find submitted Kingdoms that only use A) specific expansions you own, or B) your favorite cards!

And right now I'm giving away 2 expansions to one lucky site user who submits a kingdom before December 1st. Everyone here's doubly invited to head on over and submit some of your favorite games!

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Kingdoms building/searching site
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 10:56:18 am »

There are soooooooooo many of these already.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 11:06:31 am »

This one is pretty good though. I think I prefer this over Notepad for a kingdom designing tool, at least.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

assemble_me

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: assemble me
  • Dominion stream/yt junkie
  • Respect: +808
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 11:20:29 am »
+1

A feature that no deck generator / designer I know already has would be a feature, that not only shows cards by its cost but also groups them by the set they're from as well, so that you know which boxes you have to pick and which cards to pull out of a box right away instead of moving back and forth between boxes.
Maybe you want to be the first to implement it ;)
Join the f.ds Dominion league | My Twitch channel

... and none of his posts shall remain unedited

soulnet

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1751
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 03:55:44 pm »
+1

A feature that no deck generator / designer I know already has would be a feature, that not only shows cards by its cost but also groups them by the set they're from as well, so that you know which boxes you have to pick and which cards to pull out of a box right away instead of moving back and forth between boxes.

You could also have a map of where to look for each card in each box (assuming the cards are sorted as recommended by the manufacturer). I imagine something resembling the seat pick application of online check-in, but with Dominion boxes instead of airplane cabins.

DonA

• Herbalist
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
    • Dominion Deck Builder
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 08:07:48 pm »
+1

assemble_me,

I don't mean to steal dominionkingdom's thunder, but you might find what you're looking for in my deck builder at http://home.wavecable.com/~sourdough78/DominionCardPicker.html. It groups the selected cards by set and color codes them, groups cards by cost, name, or set. You can also force cards to be included or excluded. You can designate the sets you own so it only picks from them, or you can limit it to only pick from a set number of sets (where it chooses the sets randomly from those you own).  I don't know if I was the first to implement that, but it's been out there a year.

GeoLib

• Jester
  • Respect: +1265
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 09:49:00 pm »

Dominion Shuffle (android) also does this
"All advice is awful"
 —Count Grishnakh

assemble_me

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: assemble me
  • Dominion stream/yt junkie
  • Respect: +808
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 02:54:39 am »

assemble_me,
I don't mean to steal dominionkingdom's thunder, but you might find what you're looking for in my deck builder at http://home.wavecable.com/~sourdough78/DominionCardPicker.html. It groups the selected cards by set and color codes them, groups cards by cost, name, or set. You can also force cards to be included or excluded. You can designate the sets you own so it only picks from them, or you can limit it to only pick from a set number of sets (where it chooses the sets randomly from those you own).  I don't know if I was the first to implement that, but it's been out there a year.

Cool. Looks like I'll be using your thing when playing IRL next time :)
Join the f.ds Dominion league | My Twitch channel

... and none of his posts shall remain unedited
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 21 queries.