Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41  All

Author Topic: M52: Death Note Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 142916 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #650 on: November 02, 2014, 01:08:20 pm »

Ok.  We need to do stuff.  So everyone post, ok? 

WW, when are you going to shoot?

I think WW set no deadline if I remember correctly.

For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: November 02, 2014, 03:25:41 pm »

Ok.  We need to do stuff.  So everyone post, ok? 

WW, when are you going to shoot?

I think WW set no deadline if I remember correctly.

yeah, that is why I am asking.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: November 03, 2014, 07:50:43 am »

Hi, I am e, and I am irrational.  Yesterday I posted in this game asking WW a question.  Well, that question wasn't answered.  Before that I voted for sudgy.  I think he could be scum.  Although he might not be!  We will never know unless we shoot him, because he doesn't seem to be posting. In fact, most people aren't posting.  Where is Axxle2, again? 

Hydrad says the shot today is between xp and sudgy.  How about we change that to between Hydrad and Axxle2?  I don't know, but I am feeling adventurous today.

So I will switch to vote: Axxle2
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: November 03, 2014, 07:54:10 am »

Can we prod: Witherweaver, Teproc, silverspawn, XerxesPraelor, sudgy, Axxle2, and EgorK

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: November 03, 2014, 07:55:02 am »

But good job Hydrad!  you posted in the last 24 hours so I can't request a prod on you!

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: November 03, 2014, 07:58:45 am »

Here is another plan:  No one respond to the prods, and then everyone is mod-killed except me, and town wins!

It would be a pretty lame win, but a win's a win, right?

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: November 03, 2014, 07:59:18 am »

Finally back from V/LA !

I'm going to reread the WW wagon now. I know, not a wagon, but whatever, bunch of people said they were fine with his lynch.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: November 03, 2014, 08:00:25 am »

Oh, yeah, Teproc was v/la.  delete the prod request on him

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: November 03, 2014, 08:04:06 am »

Meh, there really wasn't as much as I remembered. It's mostly ADK and e, then silver saying he's okay with that.

I'm not sure baout e but since he's not letting the game die off I'm not sure I want to lynch him today.

I still think our best lynch is Axxle. He was V/LA, came back and... nothing ? That's scum seeing the game is dead and figuring he can just coast off. sudgy has at least been consistenc in his lurking, but Axxle was active on day 1.

If not Axxle, my second choice would be silverspawn. He is largely responsible for the fact that this day 3 has been completely wasted, and I think town!silver would be aware of how ridiculously counterproductive this whole discussion has been and stop it much earlier.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: November 03, 2014, 08:05:36 am »

vote : Axxle

I also wouldn't oppose a sudgy lynch, but I much prefer Axxle or silverspawn.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: November 03, 2014, 08:26:28 am »

Can we prod: Witherweaver, Teproc, silverspawn, XerxesPraelor, sudgy, Axxle2, and EgorK

you don't need to prod me, I am here. But nothing is happening, and I don't think it's my job to make something happen.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: November 03, 2014, 08:27:28 am »

you don't need to prod me, I am here. But nothing is happening, and I don't think it's my job to make something happen.

That's because you're scum.

Any townie's job in this situation is to make things happen, I can't see how that's not obvious to you.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: November 03, 2014, 08:29:21 am »

and I think town!silver would be aware of how ridiculously counterproductive this whole discussion has been and stop it much earlier.

Here is the thing though, I'm not responsible for how the discussion is going if WW starts it. He is the leader. If he keeps pushing it, I keep responding. Why contradict something that the IC thinks is a good idea?

I think saying I'm scum because of that is extremely... I almost want to say unfair, though I'm not, because that's whining. So I'll say stupid instead. It's stupid.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: November 03, 2014, 08:31:19 am »

I also think WW is wrong in continuing to participate, but he's an IC so that's just him being wrong.

Seriously, what good did you expect would come of trying to assign blame to an IC for being lynched ? That's a discussion that has no bearing on this game any way it goes, and it ended up taking over the day.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: November 03, 2014, 08:31:48 am »

I should say "was" since it appears to thankfully be over.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: November 03, 2014, 08:33:11 am »

I also think WW is wrong in continuing to participate, but he's an IC so that's just him being wrong.

Seriously, what good did you expect would come of trying to assign blame to an IC for being lynched ? That's a discussion that has no bearing on this game any way it goes, and it ended up taking over the day.

It was just a comment. It would not have been more than a one-liner, if WW hadn't kept asking me about it.

That's not an answer, but I already answered it, and this is the more important part.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: November 03, 2014, 08:35:04 am »

It was just a comment. It would not have been more than a one-liner, if WW hadn't kept asking me about it.

That's not an answer, but I already answered it, and this is the more important part.

And now you can join us in shooting Axxle2!

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: November 03, 2014, 08:35:57 am »

Post post post.

Silverspawn looks really scummy, so I'll reread him.

Axxle2 shot wouldn't be that bad.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: November 03, 2014, 08:40:35 am »

And now you can join us in shooting Axxle2!

I don't think there is an "us". WW has never said how he determines his target, I think he'll just shoot whoever he wants.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: November 03, 2014, 08:42:01 am »

I'm going to act as if we werlynching because that's the only way we get people to actually express hard opinions. I don't remember if WW said he would follow a voting system, but even if he didn't we should act as if this was a normal lynch, then WW can decide whatever.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: November 03, 2014, 08:43:22 am »

I'm going to act as if we werlynching because that's the only way we get people to actually express hard opinions. I don't remember if WW said he would follow a voting system, but even if he didn't we should act as if this was a normal lynch, then WW can decide whatever.

okay

vote: sudgy

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #671 on: November 03, 2014, 08:43:58 am »

I'm not going to set a deadline.  We should all be voting as if it were normal Mafia.

This is what WW has said concerning votes.

And deadlines.  I guess I should have read that more carefully instead of constantly asking him.  My bad.

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: November 03, 2014, 11:55:02 am »

This seems right, so vote: sudgy If someone better comes up, I'll swap, though.

sudgy

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sudgy
  • It's pronounced "SOO-jee"
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: November 03, 2014, 03:08:08 pm »

I still don't really know the cases on Hydrad and XP, but if I saw them I could maybe be willing to join in.  My main problem is that my doodle memory seems to be saying that they are easy lynches, but I can't remember :(  It's been too long since I played...

I'm still finding SS to be somewhat towny though.
If you're wondering what my avatar is, watch this.

Check out my logic puzzle blog!

Quote from: sudgy on June 31, 2011, 11:47:46 pm

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: November 03, 2014, 04:15:33 pm »

sudgy, are we reading the same game ? Regardless of your read on him, I'm pretty sure no one has been pushing Hydrad since early day 2.

This kind of disconnect makes me fear the sudgy lynch quite a bit.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 41  All

Page created in 1.988 seconds with 20 queries.