Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Text or Images, Which do you use?  (Read 8018 times)

Young Nick

• Minion
  • Respect: +275
    • View Profile
Re: Text or Images, Which do you use?
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 01:55:51 am »

One reason to play with Images - which I do for no apparent reason - is that it is easier to prevent mis-clicks. I don't mean misreading a colony for a copper but rather that unfortunate moment when you go to buy coppers for your Goons engine and mistakenly hit the Curse (I guess for text this would be Estate vs. Curse). This has happened to me in Image mode before, but because of the associated picture, the box to click is bigger than just the name of the card. My two cents at least...

Thisisnotasmile

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +676
    • View Profile
Re: Text or Images, Which do you use?
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 04:26:48 am »

One reason to play with Images - which I do for no apparent reason - is that it is easier to prevent mis-clicks. I don't mean misreading a colony for a copper but rather that unfortunate moment when you go to buy coppers for your Goons engine and mistakenly hit the Curse (I guess for text this would be Estate vs. Curse). This has happened to me in Image mode before, but because of the associated picture, the box to click is bigger than just the name of the card. My two cents at least...

I misclicked Moat instead of University on turn 3 on a no attack board yesterday. That was gg right there.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 1.585 seconds with 20 queries.