Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]  All

Author Topic: Mafia XLII - X-Men and X-Shots (Mafia wins!)  (Read 149732 times)

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia XLII - X-Men and X-Shots (Mafia wins!)
« Reply #1500 on: June 05, 2014, 11:01:13 am »

Efhw, next game your town and I'm town, just buddy the crap out of me so I stop mistakenly thinking your scum.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: June 05, 2014, 02:24:58 pm »

Efhw, next game your town and I'm town, just buddy the crap out of me so I stop mistakenly thinking your scum.
Ok, but how will I know?  I know I tried to deal with you fairly, like when I accepted your explanation of the night action mistake.  I guess it's hard sometimes to know how things are coming across.

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: June 05, 2014, 02:33:57 pm »

Ok, but how will I know?  I know I tried to deal with you fairly, like when I accepted your explanation of the night action mistake.  I guess it's hard sometimes to know how things are coming across.

Oh it's not your fault at all, I absolutely knew the last scum was either you or robz and you seemed more interested in scumhunting yourself than believing me and your scumhunting was(to me) looking in all the wrong places which led me to believe you were scum trying to get robz and cuzz to mislynch xp. Where as robz fell to my reads which I expected town to do after I shot one scum and fought hard(against you) to lynch the other scum. Obviously all my thoughts here are wrong since you were town and robz was scum, I'm just trying to give some perspective on why I decided to go after you.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: June 05, 2014, 03:25:43 pm »

Oh it's not your fault at all, I absolutely knew the last scum was either you or robz and you seemed more interested in scumhunting yourself than believing me and your scumhunting was(to me) looking in all the wrong places which led me to believe you were scum trying to get robz and cuzz to mislynch xp. Where as robz fell to my reads which I expected town to do after I shot one scum and fought hard(against you) to lynch the other scum. Obviously all my thoughts here are wrong since you were town and robz was scum, I'm just trying to give some perspective on why I decided to go after you.

Of course I want to scumhunt myself rather than sheep someone else.  I don't think you were fighting me about faust.  I was being cautious, but I was listening to what you had to say.  I'm kicking myself for falling for the "I have be loyal to my brother" story.  That was the perfect ploy to play on me.  Even though I know Robz is super competitive, it was too hard to say "I think he's lying about his concern for mcmc".

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: June 05, 2014, 03:28:31 pm »

Of course I want to scumhunt myself rather than sheep someone else.  I don't think you were fighting me about faust.  I was being cautious, but I was listening to what you had to say.  I'm kicking myself for falling for the "I have be loyal to my brother" story.  That was the perfect ploy to play on me.  Even though I know Robz is super competitive, it was too hard to say "I think he's lying about his concern for mcmc".

I am being totally serious when I say, if I had actually been town, there is probably at least an 80% chance I would have still advocated following whatever mcmc said.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61]  All

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.