Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 188  All

Author Topic: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 547927 times)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #4250 on: August 02, 2014, 06:16:36 pm »

Haven't gotten my results yet, I'm going VLA again, but will check in at least once a day.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: August 02, 2014, 09:08:35 pm »

I rolled two 8s, exactly the same as yesterday... ugh. Play: 8

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: August 02, 2014, 09:18:52 pm »

I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't quicklynch me for this... because then we lose. I don't know how realistic that is to ask of this town

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: August 02, 2014, 09:19:28 pm »

this makes me sad

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: August 02, 2014, 09:30:25 pm »

It makes YOU sad? Well, if you're town, then yeah, you should be sad because we've probably lost now. But I expected more along the lines of "cool, lio is scum, let's lynch him".

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: August 02, 2014, 09:41:33 pm »

this is null for me.  You have motivation as scum, obviously, but you'd also have motivation as scum to play an odd roll to not get lynched.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: August 02, 2014, 09:43:00 pm »

Well, okay... it would certainly not be null for me if I it were somebody else.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: August 02, 2014, 09:45:50 pm »

That you played 2 dice was the scummy bit, if you even did that at all. For all we know you had that even die stored. A nice fat even die sure to make us lose that monster. But assuming you did what you said, it was without any good logic to have rolled 2 dice which forced you to play one.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 1 - PM me for Speccy QT)
« Reply #4258 on: August 02, 2014, 10:39:46 pm »

play: 5

Catching up now.
Ichi gets all the heat for his roll but none for volt? vote: volt.

ACtually makes me think ichi is townier because the scums are going to put more pressure on a townie than on a partner.

Very early post by Mairchetype.  Does Volt's scum buddy do this to him when no one else has paid much attention to it?

So, I have been thinking about this. Both PPS and Mail-Mi/Arch voted Volt. I doubt both of his partners would bus him. So, that means it is very likely for that reason Lio is scum, along with tons of other reasons that have been stated before. So, it looks like one of his partners bussed him, but which one?

Anyway, I am very certain Lio is scum at this point.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: August 02, 2014, 10:43:07 pm »

huh, I didnt remember Lio was off wagon.  that's a good point.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4260 on: August 03, 2014, 01:27:13 am »

liopoil plays an 8
Score: 16

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: August 03, 2014, 06:35:53 am »

That you played 2 dice was the scummy bit, if you even did that at all. For all we know you had that even die stored. A nice fat even die sure to make us lose that monster. But assuming you did what you said, it was without any good logic to have rolled 2 dice which forced you to play one.
no, I was the only one who hadn't rolled, and we needed one more point. So it is better to roll 2 dice to have better odds of getting that odd number.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: August 03, 2014, 06:38:39 am »

play: 5

Catching up now.
Ichi gets all the heat for his roll but none for volt? vote: volt.

ACtually makes me think ichi is townier because the scums are going to put more pressure on a townie than on a partner.

Very early post by Mairchetype.  Does Volt's scum buddy do this to him when no one else has paid much attention to it?

So, I have been thinking about this. Both PPS and Mail-Mi/Arch voted Volt. I doubt both of his partners would bus him. So, that means it is very likely for that reason Lio is scum, along with tons of other reasons that have been stated before. So, it looks like one of his partners bussed him, but which one?

pps's vote wasn't really bussing, because voltaire was already in huge trouble. As I've mentioned a million times by now, CONTEXT.

And if you look at me D1, I think voltaire was up there in my reads, and I would have voted for him if he hadn't been quicklynched. Obviously you'll just have to take my word for the latter bit, but I did post a lot about why his vote on me was scummier than anyone else's.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: August 03, 2014, 11:01:39 am »

pps's vote wasn't really bussing because PPS is town. As I've mentioned a million times by now, CONTEXT.

FTFY.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:38 am »

Some might call that a scum slip seeing as whenever scum votes scum it is bussing regardless when in the vote succession that vote is cast. You saying my vote isn't bussing is knowledge of fact otherwise unknown to town.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: August 03, 2014, 11:11:32 am »

Isn't bussing in the sense that it doesn't look townie. Anyone could easily see that from the CONTEXT and that you instead tried to twist it otherwise is scummy.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: August 03, 2014, 11:17:28 am »

Isn't bussing in the sense that it doesn't look townie. Anyone could easily see that from the CONTEXT and that you instead tried to twist it otherwise is scummy.

I sure hope you are scum for your sake. The claims and certainty you've spewed forth about me would be humiliating for a townie in the end.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: August 03, 2014, 11:22:56 am »

Show me where I said I was certain. I continue to worry about ww/BA. Don't you?

Oh and no, I am not going to be intimidated by the thread of being humbled after the game. I'm just going to play to win, and winning means lynching the scum, and lynching the scum means making your points and pushing what you believe in through. Especially today as I am a threat to be lynched.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: August 03, 2014, 11:33:06 am »

huh, I didnt remember Lio was off wagon.  that's a good point.

Did you remember that, from your perspective if you are town, the only way there was scum on the e wagon is if pps is scum?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: August 03, 2014, 11:36:35 am »

I've responded to every single one of your points, and from my biased perspective, quite adequately. What rules out the arch/pps team for you?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: August 03, 2014, 11:52:01 am »

Wait, witherweaver's role hasn't been confirmed, has it? How did I forget about that....

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: August 03, 2014, 12:07:38 pm »

Show me where I said I was certain. I continue to worry about ww/BA. Don't you?

Oh and no, I am not going to be intimidated by the thread of being humbled after the game. I'm just going to play to win, and winning means lynching the scum, and lynching the scum means making your points and pushing what you believe in through. Especially today as I am a threat to be lynched.

I am very concerned about WW/BA. For me, as I have said, it is 50/50. As it stands, they are playing a far better game of not looking like scum than you are. I have no intention of intimidating you. If you are scum you are doing great. If you are town, well, I hope you learn something about being so certain. You've declared me certain scum all game long and no matter the points I make which are quite astute, you just spin it as what scum would say, which is just rote at this point.

You asked earlier what I think about arch and the only answer I have to that is he hasn't done anything that doesn't look like he could be your scum partner. The magical masons are inextricably linked. Insinuating that since no such strong link exists between you and arch is disingenuous because the two of you have not been forced to claim such a link.

I could be swayed to vote WW/BA but not by you, only hydrad, who I trust to not have an anti town agenda.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: August 03, 2014, 01:14:39 pm »

I wasn't insinuating anything... just wondering, because you hardly ever mention arch, and he's your partner if you're scum.

Why are you bothering to mention repeatedly how I will learn something if I am town then? I guess it doesn't matter much, it's just weird.

I could be swayed to vote WW/BA but not by you, only hydrad, who I trust to not have an anti town agenda.
Pretty much the same with me. Just when I was getting ready to vote for pps/arch, I realize that Witherweaver has been pushing that the dice destroyer is factional and also came up with a crazy pps dice destroyer theory, all while he is the only player who could reasonably be the dice destroyer! So I too am torn.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: August 03, 2014, 01:24:58 pm »

So basically this game comes down to my decision when it's the first game I joined... No pressure
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: August 03, 2014, 02:06:11 pm »

So basically this game comes down to my decision when it's the first game I joined... No pressure

Well you did get IC'd, so...
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 188  All

Page created in 1.373 seconds with 21 queries.