Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 188  All

Author Topic: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 547592 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #3075 on: July 22, 2014, 04:17:40 pm »

If BA and WW are not scum, I'm ready to eat my hat and never play mafia again.

(Well, not really... I don't even have a hat... but you get what I mean.)

Let's make some real life bets about it.

I like to keep real life and mafia seperate. Better if you don't go around lynching people.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3076 on: July 22, 2014, 04:17:47 pm »

There should be gobs of evidence by now to convince you that your theory is the least likely scenario.   I can't figure out why you keep going to it.

Okay, admittedly I thought BA was scum, so if someone came to me and said "okay him and I are Masons" I'd be a little suspicious.  But with everything that happened with the bonus for killing the monster, us admitting in the QT right away that we were Masons, BA not even understanding what Masons are, by this point it's a crazy conspiracy theory.

If you really were town, well, you brought my suspicion on yourself. I could have been swayed away from that, but not after I saw how you played this day.

How did I bring any suspicion on myself?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3077 on: July 22, 2014, 04:17:57 pm »

If BA and WW are not scum, I'm ready to eat my hat and never play mafia again.

(Well, not really... I don't even have a hat... but you get what I mean.)

Let's make some real life bets about it.

I like to keep real life and mafia seperate. Better if you don't go around lynching people.

:(

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3078 on: July 22, 2014, 04:18:14 pm »

There should be gobs of evidence by now to convince you that your theory is the least likely scenario.   I can't figure out why you keep going to it.

Okay, admittedly I thought BA was scum, so if someone came to me and said "okay him and I are Masons" I'd be a little suspicious.  But with everything that happened with the bonus for killing the monster, us admitting in the QT right away that we were Masons, BA not even understanding what Masons are, by this point it's a crazy conspiracy theory.

If you really were town, well, you brought my suspicion on yourself. I could have been swayed away from that, but not after I saw how you played this day.
[/quote

What the hell are you talking about?

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3079 on: July 22, 2014, 04:19:26 pm »

I mean

What the hell are you talking about?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3080 on: July 22, 2014, 04:19:56 pm »

Funny how WW and BA are the only 2 players who are completely on the same page with one another.

I think whether they are scum or town they would be on the same page. If they are scum they both want to myslynch. if they are town they are almost 100% sure that the scum is probably asher/pps/lio. their arn't many other options at this point of the game

PPE:3

No, they would know that any of arch, faust, ash, hydrad, lio were not town. But they are in lockstep with proceeding towards what I know to be a mislynch.

The only thing that pair has over any of the rest of us is that they can remove exactly one other person from the pool of potential scum. Yet magically, they both can laser right into an agreed target while everyone else seems to be wholly undecided.

Hydrad I'm treating as very likely town due to his play today and in the QT.  Lio and Arch I'm not as convinced.  However, their roles have been confirmed.  So they are most surely not *both* scum.  Therefore, there is one in {Faust, PPS, Ash}.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3081 on: July 22, 2014, 04:20:40 pm »

Who did Faust claim to steal from yesterday?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3082 on: July 22, 2014, 04:22:37 pm »

Who did Faust claim to steal from yesterday?

I stole from WW N2 and from PPS N3.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3083 on: July 22, 2014, 04:24:58 pm »

Go back and reread yourself. You are acting all bossy and hostile towards everyone who dares to oppose you, together with your scum partner BA you are trying to bring this game into your total control, and you're furious that I won't let you do that.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3084 on: July 22, 2014, 04:27:03 pm »

Go back and reread yourself. You are acting all bossy and hostile towards everyone who dares to oppose you, together with your scum partner BA you are trying to bring this game into your total control, and you're furious that I won't let you do that.

I've been trying and trying and trying and trying and trying to have actual discussions with you on who is actually scum, but you insist on just sitting and accusing the only two players in the game who I know are town.  So yeah it's frustrating.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3085 on: July 22, 2014, 04:29:31 pm »

I did consider other scum pairings.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3086 on: July 22, 2014, 04:30:35 pm »

If PPS is scum, and the dice destroyer, how do his D1 actions make sense?

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3087 on: July 22, 2014, 04:31:32 pm »

Maybe he became permanently loved on N0 and decided to save his ability for N1?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3088 on: July 22, 2014, 04:32:04 pm »

I've been trying and trying and trying and trying and trying to have actual discussions with you on who is actually scum, but you insist on just sitting and accusing the only two players in the game who I know are town.  So yeah it's frustrating.

The frustrating part is you seem sure who is scum when the reality is, if you are town, you can't be so sure. Additionally, from my vantage point, I know for a fact you are wrong and so it lends a huge cloud of scumminess to your certainty.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3089 on: July 22, 2014, 04:33:22 pm »

The frustrating part is you seem sure who is scum when the reality is, if you are town, you can't be so sure. Additionally, from my vantage point, I know for a fact you are wrong and so it lends a huge cloud of scumminess to your certainty.

You're not listening.  I'm not certain. 

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3090 on: July 22, 2014, 04:33:32 pm »

Having not received the Love Doctor I can't say for sure but I suspect you have to use stored dice to buy anything from the guy so I'd like to hear your explanation of how I managed to store dice when I haven't had the opportunity to roll them.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: July 22, 2014, 04:33:43 pm »

Now you're just making random stuff up.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: July 22, 2014, 04:34:02 pm »

Oh, so who are you willing to vote for besides me?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: July 22, 2014, 04:34:08 pm »

To make it look like he was targeted by scum to get town cred.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: July 22, 2014, 04:34:21 pm »

Oh, so who are you willing to vote for besides me?

Ash and Faust.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: July 22, 2014, 04:34:37 pm »

Now you're just making random stuff up.

You asked for a possible explanation, and I offered one.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: July 22, 2014, 04:35:00 pm »

Sorry, but I can't say there has been a single action I've taken all game that has amounted to town cred.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: July 22, 2014, 04:35:18 pm »

Having not received the Love Doctor I can't say for sure but I suspect you have to use stored dice to buy anything from the guy so I'd like to hear your explanation of how I managed to store dice when I haven't had the opportunity to roll them.

You don't store dice, you store a role value.  Love Doctor spends dice from supply or receives dice to supply (as I understand it).

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: July 22, 2014, 04:36:10 pm »

To make it look like he was targeted by scum to get town cred.

And claim a fake negative utility role when it was clear that sooner or later, we'd find out? Genius.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: July 22, 2014, 04:36:22 pm »

Sorry, but I can't say there has been a single action I've taken all game that has amounted to town cred.

Not true, you were basically taken out of consideration Day 1 and have an argument against being scum now (that Faust is presenting).
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 188  All

Page created in 2.761 seconds with 20 queries.