Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 188  All

Author Topic: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 546760 times)

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #3050 on: July 22, 2014, 04:00:59 pm »

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WW AND BA ARE GUNNING FOR THAT ONE LAST MISLYNCH THEY NEED IN ORDER TO WIN THIS GAME!

Sorry about that.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: July 22, 2014, 04:01:46 pm »

Vote: Witherweaver

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: July 22, 2014, 04:04:19 pm »

IT IS OBVIOUS THAT WW AND BA ARE GUNNING FOR THAT ONE LAST MISLYNCH THEY NEED IN ORDER TO WIN THIS GAME!

Sorry about that.

Faust think about what you are saying. If we are scum, we are caught tomorrow no matter if a mislynch happens or not. Why would WW and I be trying so hard when nothing we do would matter and we would end up getting caught anyway? Seriously, if we were scum, we would have thrown in the towel by now.

Also, we could have easily had Ash lynched the other day when he as acting all crazy and everything. We could have easily pushed his lynch. Everyone was ready to vote for him.

PPE

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: July 22, 2014, 04:06:07 pm »

Sorry about that.

Faust think about what you are saying. If we are scum, we are caught tomorrow no matter if a mislynch happens or not. Why would WW and I be trying so hard when nothing we do would matter and we would end up getting caught anyway? Seriously, if we were scum, we would have thrown in the towel by now.

Also, we could have easily had Ash lynched the other day when he as acting all crazy and everything. We could have easily pushed his lynch. Everyone was ready to vote for him.

PPE

You are NOT listening to me!

One of you is Loved. If you get a mislynch today, you have instantly won, because there is no way of lynching you both.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: July 22, 2014, 04:07:32 pm »

And re: ash, you were obviously afraid to be caught if you get too excited.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: July 22, 2014, 04:07:47 pm »

Sorry about that.

Today I learned "obvious" is the same as "false"

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: July 22, 2014, 04:08:26 pm »

PPE

Epic scumslip

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: July 22, 2014, 04:08:32 pm »

Sorry about that.

PPE

One of you is Loved. If you get a mislynch today, you have instantly won, because there is no way of lynching you both.

We're not too concerned with this theory due to its entire falsehood.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: July 22, 2014, 04:09:06 pm »

PPE

Epic scumslip

Today I learned Faust quotes some irrelevant post and claims it as proof that person X is scum.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: July 22, 2014, 04:09:44 pm »

Sorry about that.

PPE

yeah, but then stop arguing against me, since you obviously are not trying to understand what I'm saying and how I think.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3060 on: July 22, 2014, 04:09:57 pm »

Sorry about that.

PPE

If we were scum, we'd want a no lynch I think.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3061 on: July 22, 2014, 04:10:40 pm »

Sorry about that.

PPE

So, if we were scum, then why didn't we just have Ash lynched then and there when everyone was ready to lynch him? If one of us was loved as you so claim then that would have been the wise thing to do if we were scum.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: July 22, 2014, 04:11:21 pm »

Sorry about that.

PPE

Bullshit.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: July 22, 2014, 04:11:54 pm »

Funny how WW and BA are the only 2 players who are completely on the same page with one another.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3064 on: July 22, 2014, 04:13:22 pm »

Sorry about that.

PPE

yeah, but then stop arguing against me, since you obviously are not trying to understand what I'm saying and how I think.

There should be gobs of evidence by now to convince you that your theory is the least likely scenario.   I can't figure out why you keep going to it.

Okay, admittedly I thought BA was scum, so if someone came to me and said "okay him and I are Masons" I'd be a little suspicious.  But with everything that happened with the bonus for killing the monster, us admitting in the QT right away that we were Masons, BA not even understanding what Masons are, by this point it's a crazy conspiracy theory.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3065 on: July 22, 2014, 04:13:37 pm »

Funny how WW and BA are the only 2 players who are completely on the same page with one another.

Funny how we're confirmed town to each other.  Would you like to stop playing so scummily?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: July 22, 2014, 04:14:02 pm »

If BA and WW are not scum, I'm ready to eat my hat and never play mafia again.

(Well, not really... I don't even have a hat... but you get what I mean.)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: July 22, 2014, 04:14:36 pm »

Sorry about that.

PPE

Bullshit.

Seems like a free night kill to me.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: July 22, 2014, 04:14:48 pm »

Funny how we're confirmed town to each other.  Would you like to stop playing so scummily?

Being conftown to each other doesn't mean you suddenly agree about everything else as well. Why you think pointing this out is a scummy thing to do is beyond me.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3069 on: July 22, 2014, 04:15:11 pm »

I think whether they are scum or town they would be on the same page. If they are scum they both want to myslynch. if they are town they are almost 100% sure that the scum is probably asher/pps/lio. their arn't many other options at this point of the game

PPE:3
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3070 on: July 22, 2014, 04:15:59 pm »

Then, you better buy a hat so you can eat it. Also, be sure to post a video for us to watch.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: July 22, 2014, 04:16:14 pm »

Let's make some real life bets about it.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3072 on: July 22, 2014, 04:16:24 pm »

There should be gobs of evidence by now to convince you that your theory is the least likely scenario.   I can't figure out why you keep going to it.

Okay, admittedly I thought BA was scum, so if someone came to me and said "okay him and I are Masons" I'd be a little suspicious.  But with everything that happened with the bonus for killing the monster, us admitting in the QT right away that we were Masons, BA not even understanding what Masons are, by this point it's a crazy conspiracy theory.

If you really were town, well, you brought my suspicion on yourself. I could have been swayed away from that, but not after I saw how you played this day.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: July 22, 2014, 04:16:39 pm »

Being conftown to each other doesn't mean you suddenly agree about everything else as well. Why you think pointing this out is a scummy thing to do is beyond me.

Man, you do not listen.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: July 22, 2014, 04:17:30 pm »

I think whether they are scum or town they would be on the same page. If they are scum they both want to myslynch. if they are town they are almost 100% sure that the scum is probably asher/pps/lio. their arn't many other options at this point of the game

PPE:3

No, they would know that any of arch, faust, ash, hydrad, lio were not town. But they are in lockstep with proceeding towards what I know to be a mislynch.

The only thing that pair has over any of the rest of us is that they can remove exactly one other person from the pool of potential scum. Yet magically, they both can laser right into an agreed target while everyone else seems to be wholly undecided.
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 188  All

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 20 queries.