Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 188  All

Author Topic: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 546880 times)

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #2200 on: July 18, 2014, 11:45:18 am »

Also, if anyone has been stolen from today please state so. Faust please do not state who you stole from until after everyone who has been stolen from makes their claim. Thanks.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: July 18, 2014, 11:46:08 am »

Ok so at least not everyone was involved in the council reward then. This leads me to believe that my group was the only one in the council.

Also I once again had dice stolen from me :/
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: July 18, 2014, 11:48:28 am »

Also unless I missed it I think asher got through the day without claiming.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: July 18, 2014, 11:54:53 am »

Yes, Ash did make it through the day without claiming which if he is scum, has given him plenty of time to formulate a fake claim, unfortunately.

With that said, I investigated lio yesterday over Ash. The reason being I feel lio is not very polarizing like Ash is. He just kind of blends in which is what I think scum would want to do. Also, if scum is Ash, I feel it is good to also try and find his partner.

With that said, his results were the usual

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: July 18, 2014, 12:01:10 pm »

Also I have a question regarding the reward.

I got placed into a council room with a few people. I'm wondering if there was a second council room out there or if there is only one that a few people got chosen.

I was omitted from the council reward which I felt was truly lame.

I will not be able to contribute to today's target thanks to chairs' raping my rolls yesterday.

I feel certain there is scum in liopoil, ashersky and witherweaver. I'd like to think both scum are in there but I do not feel that good about those people to say that. I think archetype is potentially scum and so is BA. Faust gets to win the game if he is scum as far as I can tell. Hydrad looks town enough to me.

I think chairs effect is only for one day. So your rolls should be fine. But we probably won't need them anyways

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2205 on: July 18, 2014, 12:05:30 pm »

I got placed into a council room with a few people. I'm wondering if there was a second council room out there or if there is only one that a few people got chosen.

I will not be able to contribute to today's target thanks to chairs' raping my rolls yesterday.

I feel certain there is scum in liopoil, ashersky and witherweaver. I'd like to think both scum are in there but I do not feel that good about those people to say that. I think archetype is potentially scum and so is BA. Faust gets to win the game if he is scum as far as I can tell. Hydrad looks town enough to me.
You are correct. To say anything further gives scum info town doesn't need today.
I think chairs effect is only for one day. So your rolls should be fine. But we probably won't need them anyways
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: July 18, 2014, 12:06:32 pm »

You are correct. To say anything further gives scum info town doesn't need today.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: July 18, 2014, 12:11:26 pm »

I wasn't in any council room. Townpoints to Hydrad for that!

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: July 18, 2014, 12:18:10 pm »

So you're basically saying you're certain there is scum in the set of everyone except for you and Hydrad?  And you're willing to lose if Faust is scum?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: July 18, 2014, 12:25:51 pm »

Can you feel confident about a Liopoil and Ash team?  Why did you break of the set of them and me?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: July 18, 2014, 12:27:33 pm »

Also, weren't you given Dice by Faust the previous night?  So why would you be unable to contribute?  Are you saying you rolled them all yesterday?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: July 18, 2014, 12:29:31 pm »

Personally I believe there is at least one scum in either lio/asher. I don't feel like both are scum but its possible.

Town reads right now on faust, me, BA, arche. WW is probably next, I'm pretty sure hes town but I'm more suspicious of him then of the others

PPE:1

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: July 18, 2014, 12:33:37 pm »

Well, I'm having a pretty hard time seeing Hydrad as scum. 

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: July 18, 2014, 12:37:37 pm »

Also, weren't you given Dice by Faust the previous night?  So why would you be unable to contribute?  Are you saying you rolled them all yesterday?

Scum would like to know for certain, would they not?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: July 18, 2014, 12:40:50 pm »

So you're basically saying you're certain there is scum in the set of everyone except for you and Hydrad?  And you're willing to lose if Faust is scum?

No, the only people I am sure are not scum are me first and Faust second. I am willing to lose if Faust is scum, that is correct, I would be extremely hard pressed to lynch him.

I listed 3 people I am seriously considering for lynch today. BA and arch could be scum but I feel way better about the first three. Call BA and arch null, if it pleases you better.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: July 18, 2014, 12:41:10 pm »

Who got visited by the Mentalist last night?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: July 18, 2014, 12:41:51 pm »

Scum would like to know for certain, would they not?

Well, I would like to know if one of you or Faust is lying.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: July 18, 2014, 12:49:15 pm »

Oh, yeah, Faust gave me dice. I claimed that several times yesterday. I would think if I were lying Faust would have jumped all over it, no?

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: July 18, 2014, 12:49:42 pm »

As to what I did with those dice is not something I wish to discuss any further.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: July 18, 2014, 12:52:26 pm »

I was visited by both the Mentalist and Dice Vendor. I will not be claiming my actions there or who I'm sending them to. I'll likely claim what they do, but I'll wait until after my V/LA.

I'm still confused as to why chairs wasn't scum. Vote:ashersky. Not claiming yesterday like that is so scummy.

I was not stolen from last night.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #2220 on: July 18, 2014, 12:54:52 pm »

BA WW and arche. were any of you in a council room not with me? If a few more people confirm they were not in a council room we will know that there was only one council room created.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: July 18, 2014, 12:55:58 pm »

I wasn't in the Coucil Room.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: July 18, 2014, 12:56:48 pm »

In case Jimmmmm doesn't count typos, Vote: ashersky

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: July 18, 2014, 01:21:55 pm »

I was visited by both the Mentalist and Dice Vendor. I will not be claiming my actions there or who I'm sending them to. I'll likely claim what they do, but I'll wait until after my V/LA.

I'm still confused as to why chairs wasn't scum. Vote:ashersky. Not claiming yesterday like that is so scummy.

I was not stolen from last night.

I sent the vendor to arch-mi because he publicly appeared to have the largest number of dice, hopefully stored, and hopefully he is town.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: July 18, 2014, 01:46:22 pm »

As to what I did with those dice is not something I wish to discuss any further.

Okay, fair enough. 
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 188  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 20 queries.