Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 188  All

Author Topic: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 546650 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1525 on: July 06, 2014, 08:51:01 pm »

In other news: mail-mi is online!

my question: when is your camping trip thing that is supposed to take all week?  because if you leave tomorrow, you should be back in time for D3 (you may miss the first bit of the day but that should be all right).  I know it is a terrible position to be in, but mcmc managed to leave chocolate factory for a long time and come back.  (scum did win that game though)

not sure if allowed to post after /outing...
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: July 06, 2014, 08:53:11 pm »

In other news: mail-mi is online!

my question: when is your camping trip thing that is supposed to take all week?  because if you leave tomorrow, you should be back in time for D3 (you may miss the first bit of the day but that should be all right).  I know it is a terrible position to be in, but mcmc managed to leave chocolate factory for a long time and come back.  (scum did win that game though)

Who are you talking to?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: July 06, 2014, 08:53:57 pm »

judging by his posts in the Mafia game index, he hasn't found a replacement yet, so just assume that you're playing I think.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: July 06, 2014, 08:57:31 pm »

judging by his posts in the Mafia game index, he hasn't found a replacement yet, so just assume that you're playing I think.

thats what I thought too.  I apologize if I was wrong.  I just assumed you [mail-mi] would be considered playing until a replacement is found. 
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: July 06, 2014, 08:58:18 pm »

thats what I thought too.  I apologize if I was wrong.  I just assumed you [mail-mi] would be considered playing until a replacement is found.

i don't know. i assumed that i was done playing after i /outed, thats why i wasn't posting
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1530 on: July 06, 2014, 09:04:15 pm »

What's the actual "case" on BA?

I think his claim is scummy and quite possibly fake, so I can see lynching him for that.  I don't see what the big deal was before that.

I think liopoil is obv!scum, hydrad scumslipped into scum, and BA fakeclaimed himself as scum.  I think PPS has been super scummy in defense of scummy players.  Obviously that can't all be right, and town sometimes seems scummy, of course, but those are pretty strong reads.

I've felt BA has been pretty normal newbie for most of this game, until he claimed without pressure with a really crappy fake role.

Show me where I defended Voltaire. He is the only proven scum. People are not scummy just because you say they are. The scum slip bit was pure humor but still true. Now we have 3 scum slips so at least 1 is sure to be proven wrong. Historically, when ash says he is scum in jest he is scum in truth.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: July 06, 2014, 09:32:21 pm »

What's the actual "case" on BA?

I think his claim is scummy and quite possibly fake, so I can see lynching him for that.  I don't see what the big deal was before that.

I think liopoil is obv!scum, hydrad scumslipped into scum, and BA fakeclaimed himself as scum.  I think PPS has been super scummy in defense of scummy players.  Obviously that can't all be right, and town sometimes seems scummy, of course, but those are pretty strong reads.

I've felt BA has been pretty normal newbie for most of this game, until he claimed without pressure with a really crappy fake role.

Show me where I defended Voltaire. He is the only proven scum. People are not scummy just because you say they are. The scum slip bit was pure humor but still true. Now we have 3 scum slips so at least 1 is sure to be proven wrong. Historically, when ash says he is scum in jest he is scum in truth.

Show me where I said you defended Voltaire.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 06, 2014, 09:42:59 pm »

The bit about defending scummy players. Voltaire is the only proven scummy player. I reiterate, just because you say someone is scummy does not make it so.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 06, 2014, 09:44:11 pm »

There are at this point exactly 2 players I have yet to defend. I am not certain they are scum but I will be surprised if they are not.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: July 06, 2014, 09:56:00 pm »

Due to the delay in finding a replacement for mail-mi, I will extend Today's deadline by an appropriate amount when the issue is resolved.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: July 06, 2014, 09:56:52 pm »

Jimmm got back to my questions. I am afraid he was mostly cryptic, but as far as investigating PPS goes like faust wants, Jimmm states I will receive the value they were able to roll if they did have dice even if they do not have dice.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: July 06, 2014, 09:59:21 pm »

Jimmm got back to my questions. I am afraid he was mostly cryptic, but as far as investigating PPS goes like faust wants, Jimmm states I will receive the value they were able to roll if they did have dice even if they do not have dice.

Ya I thought so. thats unfortunate
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: July 06, 2014, 10:07:31 pm »

So if you can't inspect PPS what should we do with your power?
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 06, 2014, 10:09:06 pm »

So if you can't inspect PPS what should we do with your power?

Target a player that has seemed scummy the entire game. I have some candidates in mind.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 06, 2014, 10:31:39 pm »

Why is anyone acting like BA's claim is sensible?

Unless someone can prove that people can roll anything other than 12-sided dice AND it's indicative of alignment, this is all moot.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 06, 2014, 10:39:38 pm »

Unless someone can prove that people can roll anything other than 12-sided dice AND it's indicative of alignment, this is all moot.

Honestly I kinda believe that is his power but I can't find a way that it is useful at all. I doubt anyone doesn't have a 12 sided dice. I still kinda feel hes scum even if hes telling the truth about his role

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: July 06, 2014, 10:59:50 pm »

I am about 99.9% positive that Ash is scum. One thing that he claims to like to do is push for the mislynch. The first vote on D1 was Ash voting for me. He is pushing for my mislynch, and I am positive this is something scum Ash would do. I know this is my first game with him, but regardless, I am super, super positive that he is scum at this point.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 06, 2014, 11:06:03 pm »

Oh, and just to let everyone know, someone had mentioned the previous dice game, so I read up on it, and looked at the scum QT to get an idea as to how scum would act in this game. Ash was scum that game, and he is acting very similar in this game as he did in that game. He even made a point with his scum partners about heavily pushing the mislynch. I am onto you Ash. I know what you are doing.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: July 06, 2014, 11:09:11 pm »

Sorry meant to say the first vote on D2 was from Ash. He has been setting me up for the mislynch all along.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: July 06, 2014, 11:44:59 pm »

Sorry meant to say the first vote on D2 was from Ash. He has been setting me up for the mislynch all along.

Dude, chill.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1545 on: July 06, 2014, 11:45:21 pm »

I would like to make a proposal. I strongly believe that Ash is scum as you can tell from my above posts.

I propose the following for today:

Either we lynch Ash, but if you guys aren't we convinced, we lynch me instead. I honestly don't mind because I am fairly certain that Ash is scum and as town, we are winning, so I don't mind making the sacrifice.

But, for those that do vote for me to get lynched, I want you guys to make a promise to me that when I do flip town that you will lynch the crap out of Ash. Don't even let him claim. Just hammer him like he did with his partner.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1546 on: July 06, 2014, 11:47:25 pm »

I'd note that I explained my vote on you at the beginning of the day.  I'd also note I've explained a basic town read on you the ENTIRE GAME until your ridiculous claim.

Stop overreacting man.  If you were actually town, it'd really not serve you well.  If you are scum, it definitely isn't serving you well.

If you've read enough of my games, you'll find that I'm generally always town (grand majority of the time), that I'm generally always misread as scum, and that I ALWAYS love being mislynched so I can scream I told you so over and over and be generally assholish as long as possible about it.

PPE:  I'm happy to be lynched, as mentioned.  I'm still not pushing for your lynch, which is why your behavior is so odd.  Why not attack someone who actually wants to lynch you?

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1547 on: July 06, 2014, 11:52:54 pm »

Okay, assuming that you are town Ash, what is your opinion of chairs? Do you feel he should be lynched? If not, why?

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1548 on: July 07, 2014, 12:18:32 am »

Okay, guys, sorry for the craziness earlier. To be honest, ever since I claimed, I have been worried of getting NK'd. I might not be a true cop, but I do believe there is a scum player that can't roll up to 12. And, I think there is a reasonable chance that I know who scum is, and they probably know that I likely know who they are. So, a lot of my posting is me coming from the perspective that I probably won't make it D3 anyway which is why I am probably overreacting a little.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1549 on: July 07, 2014, 12:26:37 am »

unvote

While my suspicions for BA being scum is still there he's starting to look more townie.

Personally I want to vote for chairs but what's the curtosy when someone's vla am I allowed to vote for them or do I wait?
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 188  All

Page created in 0.15 seconds with 20 queries.