Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 188  All

Author Topic: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 547276 times)

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #1300 on: July 05, 2014, 02:50:49 pm »

witherweaver, you are making like, all the same points that I am making in the post I am slowly writing! I have some stuff you haven't said yet, but posting my agreement with everything you are saying right now.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 05, 2014, 02:53:02 pm »

Also, your case mentions Faust as Volt's partner, but doesn't really do anything in the way of analyzing Faust in the light of Volt being scum.  There was one point about a hedgey stance Faust had on Volt, which is valid, but otherwise it's more about how Faust acted towards you.  That's more of a case I'd expect to see if we lynched town Day 1 and are looking for the most scummiest person. 

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: July 05, 2014, 02:56:13 pm »

Also, your case mentions Faust as Volt's partner, but doesn't really do anything in the way of analyzing Faust in the light of Volt being scum.  There was one point about a hedgey stance Faust had on Volt, which is valid, but otherwise it's more about how Faust acted towards you.  That's more of a case I'd expect to see if we lynched town Day 1 and are looking for the most scummiest person.
I am still not sold that faust is town. However, I am ok with lynching elsewhere today. And yes, his tunneling of me D1 does perhaps cloud my vision a bit; however, Voltaire tried to mislynch me as well, and I called that one correctly. Still, your points about faust and him joining the Volt wagon when he did are fair and do make him look townier.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 05, 2014, 03:04:53 pm »

I don't buy it. Ichi, you're having a bit of tunnel vision and finding everything he does scummy. Faust has played very pro-town this game. Do I need to pull quotes, or are you guys (XerxesPraelor, 2.71828....., and Ichimaru Gin) going to see the light and snap out of it?

Also, why aren't more people voting for pps?
What a joke. I haven't said or done much to find faust scummy in quite a while (pretty much this whole day).

Why don't you look at what I actually said and tell me what you think about him tunneling me all day for D1. His first post was literally to vote for me and he kept it up for the entire day.

Sure, go ahead and pull quotes. I'm sure faust has done some townie things, but what, there is not one thing in my post that you think is legitimate or could offer an opinion on? It's not like I make the best cases, but I have a problem with you choosing to ignore every single point as just "you have tunnel vision" which is an obviously untrue statement.
okay, I guess what I meant by tunnel vision isn't exactly what tunnel vision means. I meant that you seem to be contorting everything faust does into a scum narrative, ignoring the possible town narrative. I read what you said, and I guess now I'll respond to it since my last post obviously didn't work.

Early on, faust fights quite a bit with Ashersky. It feels a bit contrived.

Sorry. I know see that 6 wasn't a very good roll. I rolled only a couple dice, but 6 was the highest I had, and I had to play one.
So faust's assumption seems to not be taking a lot of things into account.

Also, how many dice did you roll exactly?

I'm back to vote: Ichimaru for now. The one thing we need to do is discourage bad dice rolls. And I think his reaction to being accused is scummy.
He pressures to to tell him how many dice I rolled, voting to add extra weight. He completely ignores my response and just says that he's feeling better about his vote on me.

#152 Asks me what I am afraid of, as if there are no PR's that can mess with dice or rolls. This feels kind of taunting. He also says it will help determine exactly how likely it is I am telling the truth. The logic here really fails because of course scum!me would just lie about how many dice I rolled.

#204 I kind of forgot just how much he twisted words in order to make me look scummy. Again, there is a huge difference between a statistic and an individual event. faust just seems like low roll = 100% scum here. Also, I expect this as exactly the sort of tactic that scum would take because it makes people focus on numbers rather than reads and interactions.

#392 He pressures mail-mi to roll. Exactly as would be expected by scum trying to weaken a town PR. He goes for more threats there too, basically saying people will die if they don't listen to him.

#488 So much WIFOM in this post. Basically shows how his mind is made up on me for evidence that is very thin and 100% WIFOM. Like coincidences don't happen or he never factors them into his reads. In light of how dice rolling works, this is pretty ludicrous.

Link to my first reread of faust http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=11174.msg393288#msg393288

#588 Damning evidence in my mind. faust thinks setting me up as a mislynch is still worth a shot and noticeably hedges on Voltaire in a very scum-partnerish way.

#657 Even better. This is the post I keep referencing where faust just drops my case and flips to Voltaire.The last posts from me just before faust posts this are as follows: A joke about lio's interaction with EFHW, interpreting WW's statement about people not making sense as directed to me, replying to PPS's irritation at me asking a clarifying question, posting some pretty obvious stuff about mail-mi's preferences to roll or not, me having a townread on WW.

This (technically #658 when he corrects a bolding mistake) was faust's last post of D1 before Ash hammered Voltaire.

Ok. Thinking about reading D2. I'll post this for now.

Also, I know my first reread of faust that I link to is flawed in some ways, but it still provides info on faust.
It's very easy to get in a fight with ashersky, as scum or town. Not contrived.

He makes a good point about rolling low. It is scummy. Volt was scum and played low. You didn't roll quite as low, but early D1, that's better evidence than anything else. Scum are absolutely more likely to play low numbers, and so it is indeed a good idea to discourage low rolling, so they don't do it.

Yeah, I don't really agree with some of his prying questions, but they aren't scummy. I've never seen scum actually rolefish. faust is genuinely trying to figure stuff out.

He doesn't twist what you said very much, what you said does sort of imply what he took it to mean.

I don't see the WIFOM in that post (488). There is never anything that is 100% WIFOM. You can't use WIFOM to turn something that would be a scum or town read into a null read. WIFOM weakens those reads. The reason it doesn't negate them entirely is because scum still has that lingering motive to do things like playing low. Scum can play high for towncred, but they still would rather play low more often, otherwise the towncred for playing high goes away.

You don't say anything about what you think about the posts that he makes. Ignoring your claim is fine because your claim of how many dice you rolled doesn't mean anything.

It seems faust can win with you. He suspects you, it's scummy. He backs off, it's scummy.

post 588 isn't written by faust and has nothing to do with faust, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Changing to voltaire seems townie to me, because I think there was still a good chance that he wouldn't be lynched. ww talked about this.

In addition, I find his clearing (essentially) of XP to very townie. He wouldn't do that as scum. Today he has been very helpful in finding more people likely to be town. Plus, it seems he has some sort of information/role for sure which is townie.

faust is easily my top townread besides myself.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 05, 2014, 03:07:40 pm »

I am still not sold that faust is town. However, I am ok with lynching elsewhere today. And yes, his tunneling of me D1 does perhaps cloud my vision a bit; however, Voltaire tried to mislynch me as well, and I called that one correctly. Still, your points about faust and him joining the Volt wagon when he did are fair and do make him look townier.

Well also consider, how often do you team up with your scum partner and go after the same player pretty hard?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: July 05, 2014, 03:10:18 pm »

It seems that people aren't voting for PPS because he was on-wagon. Well, here's why that doesn't matter:

1) He's pps. Pps does bold things, especially as scum, and would totally totally totally bus his falling scumbuddy down.
2) Voltaire was already at L-2 with everybody having some amount of suspicion of him. He was quite likely to be lynched. At the same time, pps's vote didn't finalize it, so there was still a chance for voltaire to pull out some fakeclaim or something to save himself.

Only two points! These are good points. "On-wagon" means nothing if you don't look at the context, as I've been saying repeatedly. Have you heard me yet? Anyway, here is your context, and in this case the context says "Him being on-wagon means nothing!"

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 05, 2014, 03:18:59 pm »

I don't buy it. Ichi, you're having a bit of tunnel vision and finding everything he does scummy. Faust has played very pro-town this game. Do I need to pull quotes, or are you guys (XerxesPraelor, 2.71828....., and Ichimaru Gin) going to see the light and snap out of it?

What a joke. I haven't said or done much to find faust scummy in quite a while (pretty much this whole day).

Why don't you look at what I actually said and tell me what you think about him tunneling me all day for D1. His first post was literally to vote for me and he kept it up for the entire day.

Sure, go ahead and pull quotes. I'm sure faust has done some townie things, but what, there is not one thing in my post that you think is legitimate or could offer an opinion on? It's not like I make the best cases, but I have a problem with you choosing to ignore every single point as just "you have tunnel vision" which is an obviously untrue statement.
okay, I guess what I meant by tunnel vision isn't exactly what tunnel vision means. I meant that you seem to be contorting everything faust does into a scum narrative, ignoring the possible town narrative. I read what you said, and I guess now I'll respond to it since my last post obviously didn't work.

Early on, faust fights quite a bit with Ashersky. It feels a bit contrived.

Sorry. I know see that 6 wasn't a very good roll. I rolled only a couple dice, but 6 was the highest I had, and I had to play one.

I'm back to vote: Ichimaru for now. The one thing we need to do is discourage bad dice rolls. And I think his reaction to being accused is scummy.
He pressures to to tell him how many dice I rolled, voting to add extra weight. He completely ignores my response and just says that he's feeling better about his vote on me.

#152 Asks me what I am afraid of, as if there are no PR's that can mess with dice or rolls. This feels kind of taunting. He also says it will help determine exactly how likely it is I am telling the truth. The logic here really fails because of course scum!me would just lie about how many dice I rolled.

#204 I kind of forgot just how much he twisted words in order to make me look scummy. Again, there is a huge difference between a statistic and an individual event. faust just seems like low roll = 100% scum here. Also, I expect this as exactly the sort of tactic that scum would take because it makes people focus on numbers rather than reads and interactions.

#392 He pressures mail-mi to roll. Exactly as would be expected by scum trying to weaken a town PR. He goes for more threats there too, basically saying people will die if they don't listen to him.

#488 So much WIFOM in this post. Basically shows how his mind is made up on me for evidence that is very thin and 100% WIFOM. Like coincidences don't happen or he never factors them into his reads. In light of how dice rolling works, this is pretty ludicrous.

Link to my first reread of faust http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=11174.msg393288#msg393288

#588 Damning evidence in my mind. faust thinks setting me up as a mislynch is still worth a shot and noticeably hedges on Voltaire in a very scum-partnerish way.

#657 Even better. This is the post I keep referencing where faust just drops my case and flips to Voltaire.The last posts from me just before faust posts this are as follows: A joke about lio's interaction with EFHW, interpreting WW's statement about people not making sense as directed to me, replying to PPS's irritation at me asking a clarifying question, posting some pretty obvious stuff about mail-mi's preferences to roll or not, me having a townread on WW.

This (technically #658 when he corrects a bolding mistake) was faust's last post of D1 before Ash hammered Voltaire.

Ok. Thinking about reading D2. I'll post this for now.

Also, I know my first reread of faust that I link to is flawed in some ways, but it still provides info on faust.
It's very easy to get in a fight with ashersky, as scum or town. Not contrived.

He makes a good point about rolling low. It is scummy. Volt was scum and played low. You didn't roll quite as low, but early D1, that's better evidence than anything else. Scum are absolutely more likely to play low numbers, and so it is indeed a good idea to discourage low rolling, so they don't do it.

Yeah, I don't really agree with some of his prying questions, but they aren't scummy. I've never seen scum actually rolefish. faust is genuinely trying to figure stuff out.

He doesn't twist what you said very much, what you said does sort of imply what he took it to mean.

I don't see the WIFOM in that post (488). There is never anything that is 100% WIFOM. You can't use WIFOM to turn something that would be a scum or town read into a null read. WIFOM weakens those reads. The reason it doesn't negate them entirely is because scum still has that lingering motive to do things like playing low. Scum can play high for towncred, but they still would rather play low more often, otherwise the towncred for playing high goes away.

You don't say anything about what you think about the posts that he makes. Ignoring your claim is fine because your claim of how many dice you rolled doesn't mean anything.

It seems faust can win with you. He suspects you, it's scummy. He backs off, it's scummy.

post 588 isn't written by faust and has nothing to do with faust, so I don't know what you are talking about.

Changing to voltaire seems townie to me, because I think there was still a good chance that he wouldn't be lynched. ww talked about this.

In addition, I find his clearing (essentially) of XP to very townie. He wouldn't do that as scum. Today he has been very helpful in finding more people likely to be town. Plus, it seems he has some sort of information/role for sure which is townie.

faust is easily my top townread besides myself.
What the hell? Then why would he ask that and act like it would be so helpful?

Please answer that. At this point, I am more concerned with hearing from faust himself. Sure, you and WW can defend him all you want, but I'm more concerned about him answering my questions.

I assume you meant to say "faust can't win with me". Please, it's nowhere near as simple as behavior x and behavior y being opposites and me both finding them scummy. What it is is I see no reason why he backed off of me and obviously other's don't as well. WW still had a scumread on me through D1--as did quite a few other people. You admit that faust makes some good points against me, why does he suddenly drop it? Yes, tunneling someone all day and then dropping the case for no reason is scummy. The way you twist it though, you make it seem like the events aren't connected.

Screw it. I don't think this conversation is really going places right now. I am not changing my read on faust until I hear from him myself. I'm tired of having scum try to push town!me around.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 05, 2014, 03:37:25 pm »

Faust has asked a lot of questions and made a lot of demands and not given many answers

Alright, so this is what we do: We mass claim. The order will be this:

yuma
Witherweaver
Beyond Awesome
chairs
liopoil
Hydrad
Ichimaru Gin
ashersky
pingpongsam
faust
XerxesPraelor
mail-mi

We claim: Role, who we targeted, what happened to us. Does anyone have a problem with this?

In your next post, everyone please state: Did you target me on N0? Did you target me on N1 (other than with the Doc thingy)?

Xerxes, do you have any information about a role called "The Advisor"?

e, can you tell us how your role works, exactly?

Here's a plan:

e targets pingpongsam tonight. If he doesn't get any dice, we can confirm PPS is out of dice. If PPS is really out of dice, he is basically confirmed town, because why would scum reduce their own dice? If e does get dice, PPS is lying scum.

In the meantime, we lynch someone else. I propose WW.

Vote: Witherweaver

So faust, before we continue answering your questions, why don't you give us some explanations and answers yourself.

Why did you put yourself so low on the list when it comes to claiming?

What do you know about a role called "The Advisor"?

Why did you want to know if people targeted you N0 or N1?

It seems everyone is answering for Faust but Faust himself but I can say that since I received the same visit as Faust I know the answer to the majority of these questions myself. The claiming list I can't speak for but his ordering made sense to me at the time. I appreciate that we are looking into all possibilities but for me, Faust isn't a possibility for today. I just don't see scum doing what Faust did with the information we both now have. XP is also quite unlikely to be scum since he sent that information to the both of us. I would give XP less of a pass though since really all he has done is target but his responses to me and Faust after the fact seemed townies enough.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 05, 2014, 03:41:07 pm »

Ignoring your claim is fine because your claim of how many dice you rolled doesn't mean anything.

It seems faust can't win with you. He suspects you, it's scummy. He backs off, it's scummy.

Please, it's nowhere near as simple as behavior x and behavior y being opposites and me both finding them scummy. What it is is I see no reason why he backed off of me and obviously other's don't as well. WW still had a scumread on me through D1--as did quite a few other people. You admit that faust makes some good points against me, why does he suddenly drop it? Yes, tunneling someone all day and then dropping the case for no reason is scummy. The way you twist it though, you make it seem like the events aren't connected.

Screw it. I don't think this conversation is really going places right now. I am not changing my read on faust until I hear from him myself. I'm tired of having scum try to push town!me around.
(quotes snipped a lot)

It could have been helpful. If you had claimed to have rolled 5 dice that would have been very scummy. It also forces you to get on the record with something.

He backed off you because he realized you were acting townie. I agree, I had a townread on you D1. I don't agree with all of faust's points on you, but I do see his reasoning behind them and think they could be coming from town.

Oh, so now WW and I are scum. I think you are not entirely serious about that, just frustrated, but I mean, what we are doing is not scummy. I find ww a bit townie for this.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 05, 2014, 03:46:47 pm »

Ignoring your claim is fine because your claim of how many dice you rolled doesn't mean anything.

It seems faust can't win with you. He suspects you, it's scummy. He backs off, it's scummy.

Please, it's nowhere near as simple as behavior x and behavior y being opposites and me both finding them scummy. What it is is I see no reason why he backed off of me and obviously other's don't as well. WW still had a scumread on me through D1--as did quite a few other people. You admit that faust makes some good points against me, why does he suddenly drop it? Yes, tunneling someone all day and then dropping the case for no reason is scummy. The way you twist it though, you make it seem like the events aren't connected.

(quotes snipped a lot)

It could have been helpful. If you had claimed to have rolled 5 dice that would have been very scummy. It also forces you to get on the record with something.

He backed off you because he realized you were acting townie. I agree, I had a townread on you D1. I don't agree with all of faust's points on you, but I do see his reasoning behind them and think they could be coming from town.

Oh, so now WW and I are scum. I think you are not entirely serious about that, just frustrated, but I mean, what we are doing is not scummy. I find ww a bit townie for this.
Ok. I like this post. Townier on you, still not sure on WW. You're right that I am frustrated. And there is still a part of me that feels that faust is "getting away with this" but whatever. It is undeniable that he voted for Voltaire where and when he did, which is hard to see him doing as scum

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 05, 2014, 03:52:41 pm »

Wow a lot happened overnight.

Personally I feel faust is town but I do realize I can't be 100% sure of that because if he is scum somehow he has a very high chance of tricking everyone for the rest of the game.

the BA votes i'm ok with as people know and the pps votes are something that i would do as I read him as  null/scum but would rather lynch then no lynch.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 05, 2014, 03:55:13 pm »

Although I do agree I would like to have fausts information or have a mass claim or something. I feel like hes the one that knows whats going on and no one else has a clue.

I wouldn't be to unhappy about this but if he is town and scum kills him overnight would we just loos all that valuable information? I don't want to see that happen if its stuff that can help us win the game
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 05, 2014, 03:56:46 pm »

the pps votes are something that i would do as I read him as  null/scum but would rather lynch then no lynch.
what does this sentence mean?

Can we stop talking about massclaim please? massclaim is not going to happen. re: ash, I am in favor of just lynching the scum.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 05, 2014, 04:02:25 pm »

the pps votes are something that i would do as I read him as  null/scum but would rather lynch then no lynch.

Can we stop talking about massclaim please? massclaim is not going to happen. re: ash, I am in favor of just lynching the scum.

Ah i didn't word it very well

I guess I meant while PPS isn't one of my top scum suspects I definitely do not think of him as town either. So although there are others like BA, or chairs that I would like to lynch I would be willing to lynch PPS as I still think hes scummier then town.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 05, 2014, 04:07:59 pm »

also, as of now I am the only one voting for pps :(. Is there something I'm missing? Should I just give up and look for pps's partner? (by this I don't mean look for people who look like partners with pps, I mean just look for another scum person. After all, I don't actually know that pps is scum.) If he is scum but I can't get him lynched, might as well lynch the other scum.

Who do I think is scum besides pps? Good question...

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 05, 2014, 05:12:52 pm »

I like BA and PPS.  Vote:PPS

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 05, 2014, 06:56:01 pm »

My vote is absolutely in the right place.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 05, 2014, 06:56:26 pm »

Also, e, your above post is nonsensical. I am talking about using you as a 1-shot Cop, and you say "but Cops are useless"! Do you seriously think that a Cop is weaker than your dice-stealing power?

Cops?  I stay away from cops [as a rule] being the town thief.  Cops just don't understand people like me.

In all seriousness though, claiming cop and claiming thief are two totally different things, and you trying to equate them is kind of ridiculous.  Sure, alternative powers can be used in a cop-like manner, but it is just not the same.

In what way is using your power on PPS substantially weaker than using a Cop on PPS?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 05, 2014, 06:57:50 pm »

Here's another question:

If I was talking about something called "The Grim ______", would you know what fills the gap? (Don't say what it is, just say "yes" or "no")

The Grim Reaper.  [thats a "no"]

I really feel like I should have looked this up before posting... not being a native speaker sure sucks sometimes :(

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 05, 2014, 06:59:17 pm »

The Grim Reaper is very famous (in English).

He's also very scummy.

If you are the Grim Reaper, we should lynch you.

Epic scumslip, if that's what happened.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: July 05, 2014, 07:00:14 pm »

Yeah; vote: faust

Your plan is definitely not as good as a cop, because cops are hidden, and their target also isn't known to scum.

Also, I'm now in favor of a mass claim.

So what? We can find out PPS' alignment, which is all that really matters.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 05, 2014, 07:01:58 pm »

Yeah; vote: faust
Wait, I thought you had a good reason to think faust was town because of D1?

No theory related reason, just a town read for telling the truth and his reactions to what I did.

Also  we all thought scum stole his dice, which is not true if we believe Ichi.

Huh? Noone stole my dice.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 05, 2014, 07:04:19 pm »

I call e's above quote a scumslip if there ever was one.

vote: faust

scumslips don't exist.  But, as I actually think faust is town right now, unvote

And I do like a vote: faust until we get some answers from him

This happens within <4 hours, with no reason for your suddenly changed mind.

I am not going to answer your questions, because I do not think it is in town's best interest to answer them.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 05, 2014, 07:06:39 pm »

Guess I'll make this point for the third time. But please someone take a look at the way faust backed off of me D1. After riding me the whole day and feeling apparently very confident about his read on me, he just dropped it and switched to Voltaire after I made a few joking posts. I feel very confident that he didn't really find my more recent posts townie, but needed to switch to his partner to look good.

I never felt "very confident". Your posts were more townie once you stopped defending yourself (which, sorry, you suck at). You can read that even while I was voting for you, Voltaire also was a scum read of mine.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 05, 2014, 07:10:45 pm »

PPE: XP. faust has acted pro-town but he's also scummy?

Also, man, I read you wrong on D1, get over it.

I second the question to Xerxes though.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 188  All

Page created in 2.854 seconds with 20 queries.