Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 188  All

Author Topic: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 547970 times)

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
Re: RMM16: Dice Mafia (Day 1 - PM me for Speccy QT)
« Reply #575 on: June 28, 2014, 11:03:36 am »

Right now I suspect scum ashersky surprise bussed scum liopoil. I would have liked to have seen the wagon grow further.
What are you talking about? Ashersky was the third vote on my wagon, you were the 4th, and XP was briefly the 5th.

L-1 would have been most interesting, I would be willing to bet the final vote was scum too.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 28, 2014, 11:07:41 am »

....it's been 12 hours since your vote, that still may happen, although hopefully it won't.

By good point/bad point I mean in the interests of town.

yuma

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 28, 2014, 11:15:24 am »

vote: pps above posts are scummy... (how's that for an explanation?)

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 28, 2014, 11:16:39 am »

vote: pps above posts are scummy... (how's that for an explanation?)

Awesome because you just elevated yourself to obvtown afaiac.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 28, 2014, 01:07:32 pm »

Vote Count 1.5

Ichimaru Gin (2): faust, Beyond Awesome
Beyond Awesome (1): Witherweaver
Voltaire (4): mail-mi, Hydrad, Ichimaru Gin, XerxesPraelor
liopoil (3): Voltaire, ashersky, pingpongsam,
pingpongsam (1): yuma

not voting (3): chairs, BoxOfDog, liopoil

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Evening begins on July 1 at 4pm forum time.
Day 1 ends on July 3 at 4pm forum time.

Target: 1000
Score: 1031

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: Beyond Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 28, 2014, 01:09:43 pm »

Hmm, I just did another reread of the entire thread. I now have a lot more null reads than before.

I'm not sure about all the heat lio is getting. I'm just getting a null read on him. Although, I don't find him townie really.

Ichi still doesn't seem to have changed much. I would say there is a good chance he is scum.

However, I think Volt is more likely to be scum. He is just kind of there in the background, not really lurking, but just there, and with his low roll looks a bit suspicious.

Chairs seems to be lurking. This actually kind of scares me. So far it seems he has drawn little attention to himself.

Mail-Mi is still a risk. We don't know what his power can do, and the question still remains that even if he is town is it worth taking the risk of possibly allowing a scum player to power themselves up.

PPS makes a lot of odd posts and claims to have an anti-town power. I am not sure what to make of that.

Ash seems interesting. Really pushing a Mail-Mi lynch. If we lynch either Mail-Mi or Ash we might be able to figure out the alignment of the other. Not sure though.

I get a null read on Yuma.

I think Hyrdrad, XP and Faust are likely town.

Right now, I think Volt is most likely to be scum.

Vote: Volt

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 28, 2014, 01:09:52 pm »

That's L-3

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 28, 2014, 01:11:24 pm »

Oh, and I forgot Box from my read. He seems townish, but we have very little to go off.

Beyond Awesome

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 28, 2014, 01:15:07 pm »

And, I also forgot WW. Most of his posts seem very town. I am leaning town on him.

So, most likely town, Box, WW, XP, Faust, and Hydrad.

Most likely scum: Volt

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 28, 2014, 01:39:25 pm »

Chairs seems to be lurking. This actually kind of scares me. So far it seems he has drawn little attention to himself.
He had a lurker meta for a long time. But that seemed to have changed in some recent games I've played with him.

Also, why do you think XP is town? I mean, he had his early VT claim and stuff, but I'm not sure that I buy it.
I agree with his assessment that faust and I are both town though--but no one seems to have replied to a lot of his posts.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: June 28, 2014, 01:47:44 pm »

Why people continue to think it's okay to vote without explanation mystifies me. I'm sure it was never okay in any of the other games I've played.

There is nothing in lio I see that requires a stance, other than on me. Seriously. That's pretty not ok.
What does this mean?

It's not true, at least not after your recent set of posts. Catching up.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 28, 2014, 01:50:03 pm »

We can agree to disagree. I have purposely kept Town alive by playing up the real possibility someone must be town. Every point I made was perfectly valid because the person was town. If you think Mafia never play against their win on then you are at kindergarten level mafia.

I recall winning a game by never not voting a towny right up until the end.

The last time someone accused someone of kindergarten-level mafia, it was scum!Robz trying desperately to discredit me because I had him cornered.

Not the same situation, but please, let's not be insulting here. Unless you're scum. No reason for town to do it.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 28, 2014, 01:50:48 pm »

Right now I suspect scum ashersky surprise bussed scum liopoil. I would have liked to have seen the wagon grow further.

This is getting dangerously close to everyone is suspecting active players (me included). Do you really think that's what is going on?

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 28, 2014, 01:52:55 pm »

Also, why do you think XP is town? I mean, he had his early VT claim and stuff, but I'm not sure that I buy it.

...what are you talking about?

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 28, 2014, 01:54:04 pm »

There is nothing in lio I see that requires a stance, other than on me. Seriously. That's pretty not ok.
What does this mean?

I still want to know what you meant to say, because your sentence doesn't make sense right now.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 28, 2014, 01:59:23 pm »

What does this mean?

I still want to know what you meant to say, because your sentence doesn't make sense right now.

What I meant to say was, you struck me as basically doing what I'd been accused of doing - actilurking. That you'd only taken a hard stance on me. This is no longer correct.

And I really have five votes on me. Lovely. Well then. I still think BA is misguided town, Hydrad I need to re-read, XP is town, BA is grrr!town which only leaves IG as possible scum (not mail-mi).

As I understand it, the case is the good ol' fashioned "Volt isn't awesome" (spiced with "he rolled low"). I think it is entirely possible scum is avoiding my wagon right now.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 28, 2014, 02:09:39 pm »

Wait. I may be confused with another game.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 28, 2014, 02:15:38 pm »

What does this mean?

What I meant to say was, you struck me as basically doing what I'd been accused of doing - actilurking. That you'd only taken a hard stance on me. This is no longer correct.

And I really have five votes on me. Lovely. Well then. I still think BA is misguided town, Hydrad I need to re-read, XP is town, BA is grrr!town which only leaves IG as possible scum (not mail-mi).

As I understand it, the case is the good ol' fashioned "Volt isn't awesome" (spiced with "he rolled low"). I think it is entirely possible scum is avoiding my wagon right now.
What about faust?
So you're saying the people on your wagon are more likely town?
Really though Volt, we've played a ton of games together, and I thought you were better at reading me. I really see OMGUS/saving yourself in your read on me.

Like everyone else, you're like "oh yeah ichi's scum" but for what reason?! Yeah I rolled low like you--which consequently isn't really a big part of my read on you. Then I was overly defensive--nothing new there, though I understand that newbies and people I haven't played with in a while seeing it as scummy, I don't understand your read on me.

And faust, look I'm here! I'm posting, but I guess you'll continue to tunnel me. Bah, either scum has complete control of the game right now, or town is just failing miserably.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 28, 2014, 02:20:26 pm »

Wait. I may be am confused with another game.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 28, 2014, 02:24:10 pm »

What about faust?
Really though Volt, we've played a ton of games together, and I thought you were better at reading me. I really see OMGUS/saving yourself in your read on me.

Like everyone else, you're like "oh yeah ichi's scum" but for what reason?! Yeah I rolled low like you--which consequently isn't really a big part of my read on you. Then I was overly defensive--nothing new there, though I understand that newbies and people I haven't played with in a while seeing it as scummy, I don't understand your read on me.

And faust, look I'm here! I'm posting, but I guess you'll continue to tunnel me. Bah, either scum has complete control of the game right now, or town is just failing miserably.

1. What about faust?
2. I have no innate ability to read you whatsoever. Why do you think I have this magical power?
3. This final sentiment is so strange.

I actually wasn't voting you - I was voting lio, whose recent posts have negated my scum read on him. However, vote: IG does seem quite fine, quite fine indeed.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 28, 2014, 02:35:30 pm »

What about faust?

1. What about faust?
2. I have no innate ability to read you whatsoever. Why do you think I have this magical power?
3. This final sentiment is so strange.

I actually wasn't voting you - I was voting lio, whose recent posts have negated my scum read on him. However, vote: IG does seem quite fine, quite fine indeed.
Well I'm glad I was voting for you already. Thank you for this thinly veiled OMGUS that makes me even more sure of your alignment.

1. Faust has been a very important active player today who has said a lot of things and continues championing killing people over the numbers they've rolled (not purely over that, but as a large component of his reads). I've taken note of how little you've said about him and would just like to hear more of your reads on him.
2. Ok. However, I have played with you more and you at least know me better than most other players in this game. I feel like you're "playing dumb" here and acting like you have no idea at all how to read me.
3. Kind of like that weird post that you made that you still haven't answered lio or me about. But yeah, this is how I feel about this game.

Moreso than any other game, I can't believe the amount of attacks on me right out of the gate--and are now coming from all sides. Same with lio, huge wagons mounting up on very little evidence.

To the Newbies (and everyone actually) when/if I flip town, please at least kill Volt for me.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 28, 2014, 02:38:14 pm »

With the way things are going, yuma's massclaim idea is looking more attractive.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 28, 2014, 02:44:02 pm »

With the way things are going, yuma's massclaim idea is looking more attractive.

I'm really interested in the massclaim for the reason that i'm just not even sure what rules we are playing around. Its really weird to play when I have almost no idea what powers people can even have in the game.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

liopoil

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 28, 2014, 02:44:30 pm »

Why? I don't really like the idea... I don't think it will help us.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 28, 2014, 02:45:44 pm »

Why? I don't really like the idea... I don't think it will help us.
Well if people keep bullheadedly pushing my lynch, I will at least claim, but it's going to suck.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 188  All

Page created in 1.263 seconds with 20 queries.