Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Who lives in NYC?

(1/4) > >>

theory:
Yesterday I had a pleasant boardgaming afternoon with lympi on this forum, and it occurred to me that maybe there are others on this forum who are also in NYC?  I'm always interested in playing some games with people from other gaming groups (because it leads to interesting interactions when two different game group cultures collide -- see, e.g., lympi's reaction to how ruthlessly we play Ticket to Ride).

chwhite:
Technically I live in Philly, but I'm here all the time.

greatexpectations:
albany here, but down in/near nyc often enough. are you proposing some sort of meet up or just looking for regular gaming?

lympi:

--- Quote from: theory on December 05, 2011, 02:00:52 pm ---I'm always interested in playing some games with people from other gaming groups (because it leads to interesting interactions when two different game group cultures collide -- see, e.g., lympi's reaction to how ruthlessly we play Ticket to Ride).

--- End quote ---

We were playing Ticket to Ride? I'm pretty sure that wasn't Ticket to Ride. That was some sort of perversion of board game physics.

Tickets were drawn before any trains were placed! Completed routes materialized out of thin air! Locomotives were called "rainbow trains!" Cats and dogs were living together!

p.s. greatexpectations, I'm actually from Guilderland. Upstate represent.

Thisisnotasmile:
I'm from Old York. Does that count?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version