Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Request: Fan card mock ups for Dummies.  (Read 8569 times)

Titandrake

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +2856
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Fan card mock ups for Dummies.
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2014, 11:35:57 pm »

There is a Magic Set Editor template for Dominion, I remember using it for the FiM expansion I made a while back. If I remember right, the Dominion font is proprietary, so I used the default Arial and Times New Roman. It should be good enough for mockups.
I have a blog! It's called Sorta Insightful. Check it out?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 12:13:36 am »

For anyone who is tired of trying to create fan cards themselves, I will gladly take requests for fan cards, create them with my template and send them to you as a .png file ready to print.  Just provide me with the card specs and some art (or I'll try to choose some nice art for you if you don't have something picked out) and I'll make your card.  You can PM me, and if there is enough interest, I'll just start a requests thread.
really? just like that?
*crosses fingers he'll say yes*
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Showdown35

• Golem
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 02:50:43 am »

For anyone who is tired of trying to create fan cards themselves, I will gladly take requests for fan cards, create them with my template and send them to you as a .png file ready to print.  Just provide me with the card specs and some art (or I'll try to choose some nice art for you if you don't have something picked out) and I'll make your card.  You can PM me, and if there is enough interest, I'll just start a requests thread.
really? just like that?
*crosses fingers he'll say yes*

Of course yes! I offered this a while back but only got one request for a card. Go ahead and pm me your card and I'll make it for you... just like that!
Check out my Dominion Fan Card Template for Photoshop  here

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12870
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2014, 07:14:40 am »

There is a Magic Set Editor template for Dominion, I remember using it for the FiM expansion I made a while back. If I remember right, the Dominion font is proprietary, so I used the default Arial and Times New Roman. It should be good enough for mockups.
Oh, you're right. It seems to be pretty good, but it's missing Potions, multi-line card types and Treasure cards that are worth varying amounts of $.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 1.587 seconds with 21 queries.