Archive > Innovation Game Reports

Puzzle cube win

(1/2) > >>

Hydralisk:
Just wanted to share  :) Dunno how common those wins by cube are, but I never saw it before.
http://innovation.isotropic.org/gamelog/201405/05/game-20140505-060800-74f0c9ca.html

ipofanes:
I have never seen it. The thing is, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off, but late age Echoes is going to end in a matter of few turns, and aligning all the card rows takes just too long. The one thing I like a lot better with base only is that there can be real, transpiration-inducing tugs-of-war in ages 8-10 which can last quite a bit.

TrojH:

--- Quote from: ipofanes on May 06, 2014, 09:55:17 am ---The thing is, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off, but late age Echoes is going to end in a matter of few turns, and aligning all the card rows takes just too long.

--- End quote ---

Unless, of course, you never splay...  :)

markusin:

--- Quote from: TrojH on May 06, 2014, 10:46:47 am ---
--- Quote from: ipofanes on May 06, 2014, 09:55:17 am ---The thing is, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off, but late age Echoes is going to end in a matter of few turns, and aligning all the card rows takes just too long.

--- End quote ---

Unless, of course, you never splay...  :)

--- End quote ---
But, like, it's echoes.

qdread:

--- Quote from: ipofanes on May 06, 2014, 09:55:17 am ---I have never seen it. The thing is, it shouldn't be too hard to pull off, but late age Echoes is going to end in a matter of few turns, and aligning all the card rows takes just too long. The one thing I like a lot better with base only is that there can be real, transpiration-inducing tugs-of-war in ages 8-10 which can last quite a bit.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I agree - I had a fun one with base-only the other day that lasted 4 or 5 rounds and ended with Bioengineering melded out of nowhere when I had a 17-0 leaf lead  ;D

The puzzle cube win is super cool, I'd never seen it either! I have little experience with the late-age Echo cards since the game rarely gets there. I guess I should play with an extra achievement required.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version