Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A really fun kingdom  (Read 943 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
  • Respect: +1364
    • View Profile
A really fun kingdom
« on: May 02, 2014, 12:43:10 am »

Code: [Select]
Chapel, Duchess, Squire, Hermit, Fortress, Noble Brigand, Remake, Wandering Minstrel, Margrave, Market
and here's the log (even though it doesn't load): http://www.gokosalvager.com/static/logprettifier.html?/20140501/log.50e20cf4e4b0a47150882831.1399005438150.txt

Anyway, so thought duh, open chapel, so I opened chapel/wandering minstrel. Don't know if this is the best opening, but whatevs. I eventually saw that I could remake Fortresses into Markets and Margraves--and duchies. So I loaded up on fortresses and a few remakes, plus like five silvers, then proceeded to empty out the margrave and market piles. Then, on my last turn, I emptied out the duchy pile with 3 remakes, one fortress, and at least $10 in money. It was a really fun kingdom to play.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 02:03:37 pm by mail-mi »
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

luser

• Tactician
  • Respect: +353
    • View Profile
Re: A really fun kingdom
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 04:48:12 pm »

Here I would try open a chapel/hermit. That would lead to early margraves from trashing squires, like buy squire on turn 3 then trash it on turn 4 with hermit. Then I would also create a margrave/fortress/remake engine.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 21 queries.