Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74  All

Author Topic: M43: Monsters University Mafia (SK (Delirious Deleuze) Wins!)  (Read 247774 times)

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Day 5 Underway!)
« Reply #1300 on: June 08, 2014, 04:27:00 pm »

Faust did get the prize because we all ended up voting ourselves, random.org gave it to Faust.

I am a Vanilla Monster, I didn't target anybody.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 08, 2014, 04:38:28 pm »

wasn't it faust's idea for me to pick who got the prize?  How did that discussion go, Axxle?

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 08, 2014, 04:44:13 pm »

wasn't it faust's idea for me to pick who got the prize?  How did that discussion go, Axxle?
I voted me. Andrew forgot to vote twice. Faust said he didn't trust either of us so voted for himself.  When I brought it up that you said I should get it he didn't respond.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 08, 2014, 04:47:10 pm »

@dd: lylo means lynch (correctly) or lose.  In this case if a town player puts a stray bot on town, the scum team could pile on for the mislynch

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 08, 2014, 04:49:51 pm »

Faust and DD/archetype. I don't see archetype bussing his partner here... But I also can't see why Faust just didn't kill archetype here if archetype isn't his partner.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: June 08, 2014, 06:09:36 pm »

Also, why would anyone kill Andrew, who was suspected.  And leave me alive, which helps a great deal in POE.  I think they do not have complete control over where their kill goes.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: June 08, 2014, 07:50:09 pm »

Alright. I could let this go on longer, but Faust won't be on until tommorow anyway.

So. I lied about a couple of things. I know that Town lying is discouraged, but I saw very little negatives for Town believing what I said.

The first thing is faust's investigation. That was a total lie. It was made up to gather some impossible to recreate information. I actually didn't use my power at all last night.

Which leads me to the second lie. The Decomissoned Door was a 1-shot Commuter, not whatever neighborizing thing I made up. I wanted to appear as vulnerable as possible to draw some nightkills. It seems like I only drew one, which sort of sucks but I was probably being too optimistic if I wanted to get both.

So, yeah. I felt like doing these things would be a lot better than telling the truth. Turns out they did.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: June 08, 2014, 08:13:46 pm »

Hmm, I don't see how either helped if there wasn't a second kill? Decommissioned door makes more sense as a commuter than a neighborizer though.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: June 08, 2014, 08:19:10 pm »

Hmm, I don't see how either helped if there wasn't a second kill? Decommissioned door makes more sense as a commuter than a neighborizer though.
I'm pretty sure there was a second kill that targeted me and I avoided.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: June 08, 2014, 08:27:50 pm »

I don't see how it helped either.  I may start policy voting town liars.  Have you already forgotten the fiasco the last time you lied (that I know about)?  I think that was LOTR2.  And why didn't you use your sensor power?  That would have been so valuable today.  Maybe you don't have that, either.  Evading the kill made things murkier, unless you were told that a kill on you was stopped.  What makes you "pretty sure"?  Actual information, or just a notion?

What benefit did you get from accusing faust with made-up evidence?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: June 08, 2014, 08:29:13 pm »

Not disclosing the Commuter power was the right decision.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: June 08, 2014, 08:32:59 pm »

I sensored Faust. He's scum.
But there's also him Tracking Axxle, which supports my scumread on him earlier. Let me think about this. In the meantime, no votes please.

How does tracking Axxle make faust scummy?  I'm not defending him, I just want you to spell it out so we know how you are getting to your conclusions.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Day 4 Underway!)
« Reply #1312 on: June 08, 2014, 08:34:43 pm »

So we won the prize, huh? EFHW, I think you should decide who of us gets to use it.

Do you know what it does?

No. But I suppose it's somehow beneficial to us. It's certainly bad if it falls into scum hands.

Here is faust suggesting I decide who gets the prize.  He knew who his housemates were then.  What changed? 

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: June 08, 2014, 08:36:38 pm »

Well, maybe I should check my messages before posting stuff. So yeah, I got the prize tonight (everyone in our QT voted for themselves, so it was decided randomly). It was a 1-shot Tracker. I tracked Axxle, he targeted Andrew.

Axxle said that Andrew didn't vote, you are saying everyone voted for themselves.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: June 08, 2014, 08:37:35 pm »

I don't see how it helped either.  I may start policy voting town liars.  Have you already forgotten the fiasco the last time you lied (that I know about)?  I think that was LOTR2.  And why didn't you use your sensor power?  That would have been so valuable today.  Maybe you don't have that, either.  Evading the kill made things murkier, unless you were told that a kill on you was stopped.  What makes you "pretty sure"?  Actual information, or just a notion?

From accusing Faust we got interactions. I couldn't commute and sensor in the same night. If I had sensored instead of commuted, I would be dead.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: June 08, 2014, 08:38:36 pm »

But there's also him Tracking Axxle, which supports my scumread on him earlier. Let me think about this. In the meantime, no votes please.

How does tracking Axxle make faust scummy?  I'm not defending him, I just want you to spell it out so we know how you are getting to your conclusions.
"Supports my scumread" was referring to Axxle, not Faust.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: June 08, 2014, 08:38:46 pm »

From accusing Faust we got interactions. I couldn't commute and sensor in the same night. If I had sensored instead of commuted, I would be dead.

I gathered as much about not being able to use your power.  What did you learn from the interactions?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: June 08, 2014, 08:39:57 pm »

So you actually believe faust, despite your lie?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: June 08, 2014, 08:42:33 pm »

Andrew's flip is soooo strange. Like, I was sure he's scum. And why would anyone kill him?

If you were sure he was scum, then why did you refuse to vote for him when I asked everyone to pick between mail-mi and Andrew? 

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: June 08, 2014, 08:44:06 pm »

So you actually believe faust, despite your lie?
Uh, yeah? Axxle is 100% scum. I'm convinced we're looking at 3 man scum team and 1 SK. If Axxle wasn't scum, DD AND Faust would have to be scum.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: June 08, 2014, 08:47:32 pm »

Hey I'm not going to be able to post until tonight when I drive back from my home town...

But dayum. This is interesting.

Then why aren't you voting?

It's LyLo. I want to see if there's some sort of other explanation.

What's LyLo?

What do you mean? Like you asked if scum wasn't on the wagon? Hmmm...

This seems unblockable like tracking or cops could be...

What do you all think of this? Could it be Faust and Axxel as the team? Why would Faust out his partner, except maybe to gain sway with the town?

Or they're both scum, but one is mafia and the other is a SK and they happened to hit the same target?
There's this by DD

And

Woah. Is there any way for scum to manipulate the outcome of your investigation?

This by Faust.

This makes me think Axxle is Mafia and Faust SK.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: June 08, 2014, 08:47:58 pm »

Do you have actual evidence that there was a second kill attempt last night?

Dd, they didn't both target Andrew.  The flavor has been very consistent, and it's clear only door tossing killed him.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:55 pm »

I gathered as much about not being able to use your power.  What did you learn from the interactions?
If you figured that I wouldn't be able to use my power, then why did you ask why I didn't?

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: June 08, 2014, 08:49:44 pm »

Well, maybe I should check my messages before posting stuff. So yeah, I got the prize tonight (everyone in our QT voted for themselves, so it was decided randomly). It was a 1-shot Tracker. I tracked Axxle, he targeted Andrew.

Axxle said that Andrew didn't vote, you are saying everyone voted for themselves.
Because Andrew didn't vote, the mod determined he voted for himself instead

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: June 08, 2014, 08:50:53 pm »

Do you have actual evidence that there was a second kill attempt last night?

Dd, they didn't both target Andrew.  The flavor has been very consistent, and it's clear only door tossing killed him.
We're missing a NK. I'm a claimed psuedo-cop who commuted. The logical explanation is that someone tried to kill me and failed.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 74  All

Page created in 0.717 seconds with 20 queries.