Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 74  All

Author Topic: M43: Monsters University Mafia (SK (Delirious Deleuze) Wins!)  (Read 246266 times)

Axxle

• Torturer
  • Most Valuable Serial Killer
    • View Profile
Re: MXLIII: Monsters University Mafia (Day 5 Underway!)
« Reply #1500 on: June 11, 2014, 01:24:52 pm »

Robz kill makes sense from most people.

I'd have to go back about WW, I'm pretty sure I didn't think he was scum and don't. Think he had a strong scum read on me.

We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: June 11, 2014, 01:34:57 pm »

You said something about scum not being able to direct the kill properly. Well if no one claims they can do that it's just false.
We might be from all over the world, but "we all talk this one language  : +1 card + 1 action +1 buy , gain , discard, trash... " - RTT

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: June 11, 2014, 01:53:48 pm »

After thinking a while, I'm fairly convinced of Axxel being scum.

His main argument is that the kills don't line up with him, but I think we're all fairly certain he has to be a SK. Why would a two person scum team shoot Andrew? They're not scum hunting? That doesn't make sense.

It does make sense, though, if scum!faust targeted Arch. and sk!axxel targeted andrew. Axxel would want more people dead b/c he's the SK and he'd be hoping to not shoot the same person mafia shoots (arch or the IC.) It makes fair enough sense that he'd pick Andrew just because he'd assume mafia wouldn't target him and then there'd be too dead?

That's the only way I could think to explain it.

Scum!faust then would only have to pull a lynch over on me, pretty easy as seen in other games, and then he'd win.

That being said, Arch can confirm this tonight pretty easily. Axxel's flip is sure to be some form of scum.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: June 11, 2014, 02:10:58 pm »

His main argument is that the kills don't line up with him, but I think we're all fairly certain he has to be a SK.

That is not a rebuttal to my argument at all, it's an ad hominem.

Why would a two person scum team shoot Andrew? They're not scum hunting? That doesn't make sense.

Look at the situation we're in right now. That's the situation they wanted. To mislynch me, this is the perfect group to do it. You, faust, Archetype have all professed scumreads on me, so it's not that big of a leap to attack me today. EFHW has shown that although she recently had a townread on me, she can be swayed to vote for whoever. Probably because of the fiasco Day 3.

It does make sense, though, if scum!faust targeted Arch. and sk!axxel targeted andrew. Axxel would want more people dead b/c he's the SK and he'd be hoping to not shoot the same person mafia shoots (arch or the IC.) It makes fair enough sense that he'd pick Andrew just because he'd assume mafia wouldn't target him and then there'd be too dead?

If I really wanted to do that I'd have targeted you all day every day forever until the end of time. Or EFHW since mafia seems to avoid her like the plague for some reason.  Archetype said he couldn't use two abilities in one night, why could faust?

Well you'd be wrong.

Scum!faust then would only have to pull a lynch over on me, pretty easy as seen in other games, and then he'd win.

Sure, whatever.

That being said, Arch can confirm this tonight pretty easily. Axxel's flip is sure to be some form of scum.

You keep saying that I'm scum, but you really haven't proven it.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: June 11, 2014, 02:11:57 pm »

Plus all that assumes scum faust anyway. So... what the literal fk.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: June 11, 2014, 02:12:42 pm »

Vote: faust'

Archetype, you're just going to have to investigate me or something because I'm not moving my vote.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: June 11, 2014, 02:17:03 pm »

Wow, scumteam with a roleblocker explains pretty much everything.

DD/faust scumteam, k thanks.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: June 11, 2014, 02:17:23 pm »

(ie, lack of Archetype kill)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: June 11, 2014, 02:23:33 pm »

His main argument is that the kills don't line up with him, but I think we're all fairly certain he has to be a SK.

That is not a rebuttal to my argument at all, it's an ad hominem.

It's not an ad hom if you listen to my arguments.

Why would a two person scum team shoot Andrew? They're not scum hunting? That doesn't make sense.

Look at the situation we're in right now. That's the situation they wanted. To mislynch me, this is the perfect group to do it. You, faust, Archetype have all professed scumreads on me, so it's not that big of a leap to attack me today. EFHW has shown that although she recently had a townread on me, she can be swayed to vote for whoever. Probably because of the fiasco Day 3.

I don't think this is true. Then Arch. wouldn't have lied about faust. Also, we have a better chance of winning either way if we vote for you assuming you're the Sk. I posted all this yesterday.

If I really wanted to do that I'd have targeted you all day every day forever until the end of time. Or EFHW since mafia seems to avoid her like the plague for some reason.  Archetype said he couldn't use two abilities in one night, why could faust?

You're saying this proves nothing. I just made an arguments as to why might have targeted. The andrew kill doesn't make much sense and I think my story is just as good as your "faust is lying and he's working with arch."

Well you'd be wrong.

k

Sure, whatever.

k

You keep saying that I'm scum, but you really haven't proven it.

k

Vote: faust'

Archetype, you're just going to have to investigate me or something because I'm not moving my vote.

This is so petty. If you're really town, then you wouldn't try to be abrasive to town strategies, even if you're going to get lynched.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. Faust, EFHW, Arch will lynch you, he'll investigate faust, we'll know for sure that faust is also scum, town wins.

You're really just being difficult to be difficult at this point.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: June 11, 2014, 02:25:14 pm »

DD/faust scumteam, k thanks.

k. If faust and I were a team, we'd probably kill EFHW, and move a mislynch on one of you two (especially Andrew) the next day.

Either way, andrew kill doesn't make sense. This is a ploy to stop us from lynching you after you're confirmed scum.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: June 11, 2014, 02:35:18 pm »

I don't see any difference in Archetype investigating me over you in the case that we lynch faust.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: June 11, 2014, 02:35:57 pm »

And if I get lynched town loses, so... ?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: June 11, 2014, 02:41:12 pm »

But Faust has no incentive to lie if you're town... AND if faust and I were partners, we would have HAD to go after arch because he could have determined that faust was scum. Which means that can't be possible. The only way this works is if we had roleblock, but I don't see almost any evidence to support this. I also wanted to lynch faust and only changed because of what EFHW said.

Faust and Arch doesn't make sense because arch wouldn't have lied about faust.

Me and arch don't make sense because why would faust lie?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: June 11, 2014, 02:41:40 pm »

But Faust has no incentive to lie if you're town... AND if faust and I were partners, we would have HAD to go after arch because he could have determined that faust was scum. Which means that can't be possible. The only way this works is if we had roleblock, but I don't see almost any evidence to support this. I also wanted to lynch faust and only changed because of what EFHW said.

All that's left is that you're scum.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: June 11, 2014, 02:48:37 pm »

But Faust has no incentive to lie if you're town... AND if faust and I were partners, we would have HAD to go after arch because he could have determined that faust was scum.

I mentioned that a couple posts ago. One of you could be a roleblocker.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: June 11, 2014, 02:49:06 pm »

Oh wait, you mention that in your post, one sec.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: June 11, 2014, 02:53:24 pm »

The only way this works is if we had roleblock, but I don't see almost any evidence to support this.
It's the best explanation I can come up with, and is a very plausible one.  Remember when the Janitor didn't use his Janitor ability? Maybe he was roleblocked. Just maybe.

I also wanted to lynch faust and only changed because of what EFHW said.
I explained this before, you don't want to look completely unwilling to lynch faust because that will like you two completely if we do end up with the faust lynch. You had no idea what EFHW was going to say at that point.

Lied? You mean that stupid 'gambit' that did literally nothing? That was completely null.

No argument there.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: June 11, 2014, 02:54:47 pm »

A roleblocker would perfectly explain why Archetype wasn't killed. Remember when the Janitor didn't use his Janitor ability? I think that's pretty clear proof of a roleblocker existing.

Restating this in bold so people don't miss it.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: June 11, 2014, 03:03:26 pm »

The only way this works is if we had roleblock, but I don't see almost any evidence to support this.
It's the best explanation I can come up with, and is a very plausible one.  Remember when the Janitor didn't use his Janitor ability? Maybe he was roleblocked. Just maybe.

I'm not buying this. If role blocking existed, why did they kill the cop? Also, this is literally one example, and not a very good one. Maybe, just maybe, Teproc didn't janitor because... We knew Yuma was town.... Because he claimed... and He died at night... So makes sense he was not scum. And both scum targeted him. There's 0 incentive to janitor him. Plus this assumes that out of 13 people, scum correctly roleblocked Teproc beyond everyone else. This is a hail mary because you're about to be lynched. I'm not buying it.

I also wanted to lynch faust and only changed because of what EFHW said.
I explained this before, you don't want to look completely unwilling to lynch faust because that will like you two completely if we do end up with the faust lynch. You had no idea what EFHW was going to say at that point.

Yeah, I put him at L-1. EFHW could have lynched him and Arch could have lynched him. And I continued to want to lynch him.

Lied? You mean that stupid 'gambit' that did literally nothing? That was completely null.

No, because if he was scum partners with Faust, then why would he even bring that up?! It makes no sense.

No argument there.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: June 11, 2014, 03:10:16 pm »

I don't see any difference in Archetype investigating me over you in the case that we lynch faust.
It doesn't matter if you see a difference. I do. I'd much rather lynch Faust, but if EFHW prefers you and you won't move your vote, then we'll lynch you instead.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: June 11, 2014, 03:11:26 pm »

A roleblocker would perfectly explain why Archetype wasn't killed. Remember when the Janitor didn't use his Janitor ability? I think that's pretty clear proof of a roleblocker existing.

This doesn't really make sense. Yuma was contaminated and thrown through a door. If the Janitor power was blocked so would the kill.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: June 11, 2014, 03:12:44 pm »

Regarding roleblocking: I really doubt the Janitor is X-shot, so why not janitor? I mean you have a power role so use it. It might let you claim town power roles more easily later in the game since it doesn't look like town isn't too overpowered. You wanted proof, you GOT proof. Don't say how freaking unlikely it is that they targeted someone with a power role. It's a lot more likely than your explanation of "maybe he just didn't wanna do it because LOL".

Regarding your faust vote: I explained this before, you don't want to look completely unwilling to lynch faust because that will like you two completely if we do end up with the faust lynch. You had no idea what EFHW was going to say at that point. Except that you knew that EFHW wasn't going to just come in and hammer since she wants Archetype to use his power role.

Regarding the 'gambit': Distancing without repercussion. If they are partners then they came into the day knowing that Archetype will lie about his investigation and knowing that faust will lie about his tracking.  That could have been really easily set up especially since faust just made a small reaction before disappearing.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: June 11, 2014, 03:13:56 pm »

It doesn't matter if you see a difference. I do. I'd much rather lynch Faust, but if EFHW prefers you and you won't move your vote, then we'll lynch you instead.
We lynch faust. Me, you EFHW on the wagon, you investigate me? I'm failing to see why that's better than we lynch faust. DD, EFHW, you, and you investigate DD.

Explain that to me please.

Axxle

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: June 11, 2014, 03:16:18 pm »

This doesn't really make sense. Yuma was contaminated and thrown through a door. If the Janitor power was blocked so would the kill.
Ok, that makes sense actually. Nevermind then.

There's no proof that there's a roleblocker, but that's my best explanation for why you're still alive if there is a scumteam rather than an SK and mafia left.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: June 11, 2014, 03:18:51 pm »

I'm ready to lynch Axxle. Faust is already in position for his voting, even though i prefer to investigate DD. But, its fine; faust is unlikely to be SK anyway. Are you around, EFHW?
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 74  All

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 15 queries.