Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Baseball!

<< < (2/37) > >>

jonts26:

--- Quote from: AndrewisFTTW on March 31, 2014, 11:37:00 am ---
--- Quote from: jonts26 on March 31, 2014, 11:22:35 am ---BASEBALL!!! Mets are going to crush the Nats today.

--- End quote ---

I like the Mets but with no Matt Harvey this year I don't expect them to do much at all, as usual. The Marlins, on the other hand, could be on their way up with Fernandez.

--- End quote ---

For the record, I also dont think the mets are doing anything this year, even if they had harvey. They are not a great team. But it's opening day. And if there's one thing opening day stands for, it's irrational optimism.

Kirian:
Baseball!  Chess with human pieces and dangerously fast flying objects.

AndrewisFTTW:

--- Quote from: jonts26 on March 31, 2014, 11:45:36 am ---
--- Quote from: jonts26 on March 31, 2014, 11:22:35 am ---BASEBALL!!! Mets are going to crush the Nats today.

--- End quote ---

I like the Mets but with no Matt Harvey this year I don't expect them to do much at all, as usual. The Marlins, on the other hand, could be on their way up with Fernandez.

--- End quote ---

For the record, I also dont think the mets are doing anything this year, even if they had harvey. They are not a great team. But it's opening day. And if there's one thing opening day stands for, it's irrational optimism.

--- End quote ---

True. Bryce Harper hit two home runs in last year's opening day. So that means he's hitting three today, right?

AndrewisFTTW:

--- Quote from: Galzria on March 31, 2014, 11:41:19 am ---<----

--- End quote ---

Dude... what happened last year?

jonts26:

--- Quote from: AndrewisFTTW on March 31, 2014, 11:59:04 am ---
--- Quote from: jonts26 on March 31, 2014, 11:45:36 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

True. Bryce Harper hit two home runs in last year's opening day. So that means he's hitting three today, right?

--- End quote ---

No it means Strasburg is gonna hit 3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version