Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38  All

Author Topic: NewMafia V : House of Cards (Game Over : Mafia Wins !)  (Read 102059 times)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
Re: NewMafia V : House of Cards (Night 2)
« Reply #775 on: April 09, 2014, 04:57:22 pm »

What's your result Shraeye?

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 09, 2014, 04:58:42 pm »

I'm answering wither, because I don't even follow ADK's accusation.  I'll explain why he's obvscum later.

I'm trying to learn about you.  Because I didn't investigate you, and I didn't hit scum.  So there are 2 players who's alignment I don't confirmed-know.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 09, 2014, 04:59:45 pm »

I'm answering wither, because I don't even follow ADK's accusation.  I'll explain why he's obvscum later.

I'm trying to learn about you.  Because I didn't investigate you, and I didn't hit scum.  So there are 2 players who's alignment I don't confirmed-know.

There's no reason not to say who it is and what you got, unless you want to wait until more people post so that you can gauge their opinions and judge the best person to lie about.

So, I want you to say it now.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 09, 2014, 05:01:10 pm »

Are you talking about the accusation that you're scum? I'm not sure what's hard to follow about that. You have a fake investigation result to give, and I was wondering (mostly to WW) what makes the most sense from your position.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
Re: NewMafia V : House of Cards (Day 3)
« Reply #779 on: April 09, 2014, 05:04:16 pm »

Here are a few reasons ADK is obvscum;
1. He claimed cop yesterday, didn't get counterclaimed, but only only showed up at the very end to hammer Nik.  I know not everybody cruises the who's Online feature, but for about 5-10 minutes before popping in this thread and hammering Nik, ADK was cruising the RMM game that mail-mi is running.  There is no way that the actual cop, in danger of being lynched, an then forced to claim, does this.  Not direct ANY of the fallout at all?  If I were run up yesterday and had to claim, I would have been looking all up at my wagon to see who scum was.  Doing anything at all to contribute in any small way.  ADK just sat back and waited for real cop to out himself.  When that didn't happen, he just hammered without word.

2. His insta-post here.  Again, he was cruising the forums at 4pm, viewing this game's thread.  Teproc wasn't even online yet.  His goal was to force a mislynch on a false target, quickly, BEFORE the real cop could get in and wise up.  He only needs 1 townie to believe him.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: April 09, 2014, 05:05:46 pm »

Just answer.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 09, 2014, 05:06:24 pm »

There's no reason not to say who it is and what you got, unless you want to wait until more people post so that you can gauge their opinions and judge the best person to lie about.

So, I want you to say it now.
I don't take orders. From nobody. Never.

What I'm REALLLLLY curious about, is trying to figure out if ADK knew that I was the cop.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 09, 2014, 05:07:53 pm »

But you know I'm correct.   You not stating your result is just adding to suspicion. 

If ADK knew you were the cop, he would have killed you instead of Ichi.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 09, 2014, 05:08:24 pm »

Okay well maybe not, he also could have left you alive for exactly this type of scenario.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 09, 2014, 05:09:24 pm »

Okay well maybe not, he also could have left you alive for exactly this type of scenario.
exactly.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 09, 2014, 05:11:11 pm »

But you know I'm correct.   You not stating your result is just adding to suspicion. 

Me telling half-truths yesterday and pretending not to be teh cop already jacked my suspicion level up to infinity.  I know that.  I'm prepared to deal with that, because as faust stated yesterday, a counterclaim with a result is soooooo much better than a counterclaim yesterday day.

Me not stating my result might make me more suspicious.  But I don't care about my suspicion level.  ADK is provably scum.  So I'm the shady-suspicious-cop.  Whatever.  My ONLY goal is to find the final scum.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 09, 2014, 05:11:45 pm »

So.  You investigated one of {Faust, Volt} and found town.  So all we have to do is lynch the other one.  Then lynch ADK tomorrow.  So which one was it?

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 09, 2014, 05:12:56 pm »

So.  You investigated one of {Faust, Volt} and found town.  So all we have to do is lynch the other one.  Then lynch ADK tomorrow.  So which one was it?
Problem is...I don't conf-know that you're town.

And I most definitely want the time to hash that out with the person that I conf-know is town.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 09, 2014, 05:16:06 pm »

Okay, fine, great.  One of {ADK, Shraeye} is scum.  Unless Faust and Volt want to jump in here and claim cop too.  One of {Volt, Faust} is the other scum.  I don't think it's Volt

<b>Vote: Faust</b>

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 09, 2014, 05:16:36 pm »

imma go teach a review session.

We have 7 days.  ADK's first post obviously wanted the day to end instantly.  I don't want that.

Speaking of, even IF ADK didn't have the other two suspicious marks on him...that is a stupid idea to end the day so quick.  If he were actually cop, ADK would be an auto-NK tonight.  And then 3 people would be around in a LYLO situation.  True town always wants to maximize their chances of winning.  That means to hash things out and discover connections before dropping your scum-investigation-knowledge on people.

ADK made a play which benefits only only only if he's scum.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 09, 2014, 05:16:51 pm »

That's not a scumslip, though ironic.  I've been writing in XML.  Vote: Faust

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 09, 2014, 05:18:00 pm »

Okay, fine, great.  One of {ADK, Shraeye} is scum.  Unless Faust and Volt want to jump in here and claim cop too.  One of {Volt, Faust} is the other scum.  I don't think it's Volt

<b>Vote: Faust</b>
I appreciate if this was a "vote in spirit".  Please don't correct this if it was a mistake.  Don't vote without discussion, we are in LYLO situation.

Because there are 2 mafia and 5 town.  if only ONE townie misvotes, the mafia can join them and win the game via "endgaming"

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 09, 2014, 05:18:26 pm »

please recorrect your vote.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 09, 2014, 05:18:49 pm »

Bah, Unvote

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 09, 2014, 05:20:33 pm »

I'm going to teach a review session and stuff.  Then do dinner and stuff.  Life carries on.  In the meantime, do keep posting people.  Don't vote.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: April 09, 2014, 05:20:59 pm »

We have 7 days.  ADK's first post obviously wanted the day to end instantly.  I don't want that.

Speaking of, even IF ADK didn't have the other two suspicious marks on him...that is a stupid idea to end the day so quick.  If he were actually cop, ADK would be an auto-NK tonight.  And then 3 people would be around in a LYLO situation.  True town always wants to maximize their chances of winning.  That means to hash things out and discover connections before dropping your scum-investigation-knowledge on people.

Or he could not be as an experienced player as you and not thought it out.  If I was cop, I probably would have posted right away too.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: April 09, 2014, 05:22:36 pm »

Or he could not be as an experienced player as you and not thought it out.  If I was cop, I probably would have posted right away too.
This is possible; though you are more of a newbie than ADK.  I will check in the games he's played to see if any cops did the 'delayed result'.  It's generally a good idea.  ESPECIALLY in a situation where there's still one scum to catch.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: April 09, 2014, 05:28:07 pm »

This is possible; though you are more of a newbie than ADK.  I will check in the games he's played to see if any cops did the 'delayed result'.  It's generally a good idea.  ESPECIALLY in a situation where there's still one scum to catch.

Generally a good idea when the person claiming cop was not already established to have lied on the previous day.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: April 09, 2014, 06:03:00 pm »

Me telling half-truths yesterday and pretending not to be teh cop already jacked my suspicion level up to infinity.  I know that.  I'm prepared to deal with that, because as faust stated yesterday, a counterclaim with a result is soooooo much better than a counterclaim yesterday day.

Me not stating my result might make me more suspicious.  But I don't care about my suspicion level.  ADK is provably scum.  So I'm the shady-suspicious-cop.  Whatever.  My ONLY goal is to find the final scum.

But you know it's whichever of {Faust, Voltaire} didn't turn up town.  Okay, 95%Know or whatever.  I believe that you're very confident that I'm town, and I am, so in the world where you're not lying you have all the information to a very high confidence interval.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: April 09, 2014, 06:20:58 pm »

Are you talking about the accusation that you're scum? I'm not sure what's hard to follow about that. You have a fake investigation result to give, and I was wondering (mostly to WW) what makes the most sense from your position.

So, as came out in my discussion with Shraeye, I really wanted him to say it now.  As scum!Shraeye, waiting to say anything means he can judge how the town of {Volt, Faust} reacts and what their thoughts are, and how I react and what my thoughts are, in order to best decide who he should make a statement about in order to let us believe his claim. 
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 38  All

Page created in 1.547 seconds with 20 queries.