Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Sherlock  (Read 13985 times)

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
  • Respect: +442
    • View Profile
Re: Sherlock
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2014, 11:49:24 pm »
+4

Have you missed me?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
  • Respect: +932
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2014, 11:52:55 pm »

"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2014, 08:40:43 am »

Have you missed me?

Personally I thought either old age had finally got to you, or you were so dissapointed I was right about the Doctor Who thing that you sank into a deep dark depression eating 400 twinkies (they are still a thing in US right? Not heard of them since die hard) and ballooning in weight, until you got yourself on one of those reality lose weight series and whipped yourself back into shape, helping you to enhance your potential, sign a modelling deal and hit the big time with a share deal you took early on in your career that turned out to be Whatsapp.

Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Galzria

• Jester
  • Since 2012
  • Respect: +442
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2014, 08:54:30 pm »
+1

Have you missed me?

Personally I thought either old age had finally got to you, or you were so dissapointed I was right about the Doctor Who thing that you sank into a deep dark depression eating 400 twinkies (they are still a thing in US right? Not heard of them since die hard) and ballooning in weight, until you got yourself on one of those reality lose weight series and whipped yourself back into shape, helping you to enhance your potential, sign a modelling deal and hit the big time with a share deal you took early on in your career that turned out to be Whatsapp.

You've been stalking my Facebook, haven't you?
Quote from: Voltgloss
Derphammering is when quickhammers go derp.

Faust has also been incredibly stubborn this game. In other news, it's hot in the summer, and water falls from the sky when it rains.

Mafia Record:
TOWN Wins: M3, M5, M6, M11, M17, M28, M32, M105, M108, M114, M118, M120, M122, DM1, DoM1, OZ2, RM45, RM47, RM48, RM49, RM55
TOWN Losses: M4, M7, M8, M9, M13, M14, M18, M31, M110, M111, M113, M117, M125, RM3, RM4, RM54
SCUM Wins: M2, M19, M23, M100, DM3, RM1, RM2, RM48, RM50
SCUM Losses: M15 (SK), M102 (Tr), OZ1, RM55

Total Wins: 30
Total Losses: 20

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2014, 07:32:32 am »
+1

Have you missed me?

You've been stalking my Facebook, haven't you?

AHA! Trick question, you dont have a facebook!
Ozle wins again!

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
  • Respect: +7866
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2014, 05:38:47 pm »

So specific discussions on the last episode..

Sherlock certainly decided that shooting CAM was the only solution immediately after CAM admitted that there was no physical vault.  Sherlock likely foresaw this outcome, as he made Watson brought his revolver.  So, why did he wait until his brother showed up to shoot CAM?  Why was it important to do it in front of the government agents?

ConMan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +1706
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2014, 06:04:40 pm »

Sherlock certainly decided that shooting CAM was the only solution immediately after CAM admitted that there was no physical vault.  Sherlock likely foresaw this outcome, as he made Watson brought his revolver.  So, why did he wait until his brother showed up to shoot CAM?  Why was it important to do it in front of the government agents?
Possibly to ensure that Watson was absolved of all involvement, which he may not have been if Mycroft had shown up to see Watson, Sherlock, Murdoch-expy's body and Watson's gun.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2014, 06:29:53 pm »
+1

Probably all part of some master plan that will be teased for the next series.....and then unadequately explained.

I thought this series was poor compared to the last two, but still good.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2014, 06:50:40 pm »

Probably all part of some master plan that will be teased for the next series.....and then unadequately explained.

I thought this series was poor compared to the last two, but still good.

Episode 1 was poor. The second one was fun but really serious. The third was good though. Not as good, but good.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
  • Respect: +7866
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2014, 08:38:58 pm »

Possibly to ensure that Watson was absolved of all involvement, which he may not have been if Mycroft had shown up to see Watson, Sherlock, Murdoch-expy's body and Watson's gun.

Well, I suppose that makes sense.  Good call.  Though, Sherlock could also have simply confessed and absolved Watson of any guilt.

Polk5440

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1788
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2014, 05:16:26 pm »
+1

The magic was lost this season. Too much fan service, too much hyper-activity, and not enough mystery solving! The third episode was the best, but the teaser at the end was stupid. The actual mysteries this season were really weak and really divorced from the source material (I like the updates/references to the original stories). It's like they've run out of good source material, when clearly they haven't.

Ozle

• Cartographer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2014, 05:19:06 pm »

The magic was lost this season. Too much fan service, too much hyper-activity, and not enough mystery solving! The third episode was the best, but the teaser at the end was stupid. The actual mysteries this season were really weak and really divorced from the source material (I like the updates/references to the original stories). It's like they've run out of good source material, when clearly they haven't.

Really?
There's only been those two Johnny Depp films and the US series to go on before hasn't there?

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2014, 06:32:56 pm »

Really?
There's only been those two Johnny Depp films and the US series to go on before hasn't there?

Pretty sure there was a book about Sherlock. Maybe just an essay. And the movie is Downy Jr. It was pretty true to the books without a doubt...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 1.668 seconds with 21 queries.