Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A true money engine  (Read 1621 times)

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
A true money engine
« on: February 24, 2014, 03:36:42 pm »

This was a nice engine out of only treasure cards. I only buy 2 actions cards, both of which weren't needed. The market square open didn't help at all and I would have done much better had I got a Silver instead

http://dom.retrobox.eu/?/20140224/log.51467e35e4b0de86766bf3f3.1393274087056.txt

Jean-Michel

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jean-Michel
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
Re: A true money engine
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 04:03:02 pm »

I think Chancellor might actually have been a good a opening here.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2014, 05:18:45 pm »

Not for what I was doing. Venture can't hit Chancellor, and I want to get rid of my copper as fast as possible, then buy a Masterpiece with a big overpay. Chancellor doesn't help with that. If you look I actually only played my Market Square 2 or 3 times, so 2-3 Chancellor plays really isn't going to make as much difference as a Silver that will make my Ventures stronger.

Jean-Michel

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jean-Michel
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 02:41:28 am »

Not for what I was doing. Venture can't hit Chancellor, and I want to get rid of my copper as fast as possible, then buy a Masterpiece with a big overpay. Chancellor doesn't help with that. If you look I actually only played my Market Square 2 or 3 times, so 2-3 Chancellor plays really isn't going to make as much difference as a Silver that will make my Ventures stronger.
Oh, I forgot that. I just can't resist looking for opportunities to use weak cards.  :P

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 05:32:13 pm »

Oh, I forgot that. I just can't resist looking for opportunities to use weak cards.  :P

You probably allready saw this, but this other thread might have what you are wishing for: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=10515.0
Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.356 seconds with 20 queries.