Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Chapel/Poor House  (Read 11072 times)

flies

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: flies
  • Statistical mechanics of hard rods on a 1D lattice
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
    • ask the atheists
Re: Chapel/Poor House
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2014, 10:31:20 am »

And again I couldn't say no to the awesome combo that is Poor House - Necropolis ;)
you hag'ed his chapel twice T5 and T8 and still you only won by a single point (you also won the curse split 3/7; this was no mere coincidence given the difference in your decks, but skipping the chapel surely helped).  I'm not convinced this was the right play.  I mean, it was probably fun to pull that off...
Gotta be efficient when most of your hand coordination is spent trying to apply mascara to your beard.
flies Dominionates on youtube

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
Re: Chapel/Poor House
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 11:39:03 am »

And again I couldn't say no to the awesome combo that is Poor House - Necropolis ;)
you hag'ed his chapel twice T5 and T8 and still you only won by a single point (you also won the curse split 3/7; this was no mere coincidence given the difference in your decks, but skipping the chapel surely helped).  I'm not convinced this was the right play.  I mean, it was probably fun to pull that off...

It may not have been the right play, but it shows that if there was a real Village and maybe 1 or 2 other support cards, this could be fairly potent strategy.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.