* Best "Non-Normal/Non-BM" Game: RMM7: LOTR1 by ashersky
* Best "Bastard/Drunk" Game: BM9: Conspiracy Theories by eHalcyon
* Best In-Game Moment: RMM10: LOTR2 end game featuring Jimmmmm

Player-based Categories:

* Best Town Performance in a Single Game: chairs as Vigilante in M32
* Best Scum Performance in a Single Game: Robz888 as Mafia Mentor in M31
* Best Townie: yuma
* Best Scum: Robz888
* Best Newbie Performance: raerae as an Innocent Child in M17 and Twistedarcher as an Innocent Child in M24 (TIE)
* Player of the Year: ashersky, Eevee, and yuma (TIE)
Mod-based Categories:

* Best Original Set-Up: M22: Bankers Beware by Robz888
* Best Original Role: Mafia Mentor from M31, by ashersky and yuma
* Best Flavor: RMM10: LOTR2 by ashersky and M31: Modern Community! By ashersky and yuma (TIE)
* Mod of the Year: ashersky

sudgy:
Half of the ones I voted for were ones where I was thinking, "How will this not win?"

And I think all of those won.

Voltaire:
Congratulations to everyone for everything they've done for this community and making it a great place to play. Just being nominated for PoY felt silly and I'm very happy to see a three-way tie for the winner!  :)

Robz888:

--- Quote from: ashersky on December 30, 2013, 03:50:26 pm ---Best Scum: Robz888

--- End quote ---

Mwahaha. It's all I ever wanted...

ashersky:
First, thanks to everyone for the nominations and votes for me.  Honored to be a big part of the mafia community here.

Second, thanks to everyone for making nominations and voting.  I would have loved to have had more nominations for a few of of the categories, and more votes overall, but I think the end result was very representative.

I'm especially proud of the impact my modding has had on the game, what with BOTH newbie performance winners coming in my games! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version