Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Grinch Goko?  (Read 3029 times)

soulnet

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1751
    • View Profile
Grinch Goko?
« on: December 19, 2013, 01:19:33 pm »

Is it just me or Goko started failing again? It has been working horribly until I could not even get to the login page anymore.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: Grinch Goko?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 02:28:26 pm »

It's just you.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
  • An enormous walrus the size of Antarctica
  • Respect: +1793
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 02:32:50 pm »

My Dominion videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusMcFishSr   <---Bet you can't click on that!

rrwoods

• Navigator
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 09:45:42 pm »

I just had a game where I feel like a complete ass, because Scheme from the Bottom was soundly trouncing me and literally as he empties the third pile, I suddenly see the login screen.  No clue whether it was the hotel wifi (which is otherwise completely fine!) or Goko.

So Scheme, if you read this, I wasn't trying to just leave you hanging as you finished it out :-/

EDIT: This site has PMs... I'll address it there as well.  But still, I'd love to know if anyone else has been just randomly kicked back to the login screen.

EDIT EDIT: I could have sworn I'd seen a post by a user with that name, but I suppose not :-(
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:49:34 pm by rrwoods »

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 10:06:33 pm »

But still, I'd love to know if anyone else has been just randomly kicked back to the login screen.
This has happened to me at least once, though it was when Goko was laggy all the time anyway.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 11:52:41 pm »

But still, I'd love to know if anyone else has been just randomly kicked back to the login screen.
This has happened to me at least once, though it was when Goko was laggy all the time anyway.

It only happens to me if I disconnect from my internet for a bit. Sometimes it manages to pick the game back up, sometimes it sends me back to login again.

cactus

• Apprentice
  • Then: longtime lurker. Now: occasional poster.
  • Respect: +348
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 05:23:57 am »
+1

Is it just me or Goko started failing again? It has been working horribly until I could not even get to the login page anymore.

At the end of the How the Grinch Stole Christmas! the Grinch hears the Whos in Whoville singing and has a complete change of heart…. so I'm not sure that the Grinch and Goko are all that good an analogy…. from where I sit there have been plenty of Whos singing and no sign Goko has been hearing anything at all….

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
  • Respect: +777
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2013, 06:58:08 am »
+1

The Whos have not been singing. They've been grumbling, wailing and gnashing teeth. The Whos accepted that Christmas was a spiritual state of being requiring none of what was taken by the Grinch.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

ftl

• Mountebank
  • Shuffle iT Username: ftl
  • Respect: +1345
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2013, 11:13:19 am »

It's not just you, at least one more person on getsatisfaction posted with the same problem.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9413
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 12:23:29 pm »

The Whos have not been singing. They've been grumbling, wailing and gnashing teeth. The Whos accepted that Christmas was a spiritual state of being requiring none of what was taken by the Grinch.

Dominion, on the other hand, is not a spiritual state of being at all.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.