Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Please help--Salvager not working since migration  (Read 1240 times)

Goldberry

• Pawn
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Please help--Salvager not working since migration
« on: March 11, 2014, 02:42:08 pm »
+1

Anyone,
I play on Chrome and had the extension Salvager as a point tracker. I really liked it. I was sad when the site migrated and I could no longer use the point tracker. Now others seem to be able to use it but i can't. I check at the Salvager site and of course it says the extension is already downloaded. No matter whether or not I log out from goko, or close the page, or use the same page as I just did checking for the Chrome extension, I can't use it any more. I'm not totally tech savvy. Please someone give me a little assistance. See you in the rooms.

Tables

• Margrave
  • Build more Bridges in the King's Court!
  • Respect: +3350
    • View Profile
Re: Please help--Salvager not working since migration
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 03:08:14 pm »
+4

Have you tried to update the extension? Click on the 'customise and control Chrome' button (top right corner), then tools > Extensions. From there, press the update all button.

Salvager might ask you for new permissions (to access your data on the new site), you need to say yes to that.

I'm no expert on the Salvager but hopefully this will work. If not, well, probably best to ask in the Dominion Online subforum (actually this thread might get moved there anyway)
...spin-offs are still better for all of the previously cited reasons.
But not strictly better, because the spinoff can have a different cost than the expansion.

Goldberry

• Pawn
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Re: Please help--Salvager not working since migration
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 09:47:59 pm »
+3

Thank you so much! I found it and fixed it. I really appreciate your help!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.