Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: A wonderful develop board  (Read 1245 times)

permanoob

• Salvager
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
A wonderful develop board
« on: March 18, 2012, 06:48:39 pm »

http://dominion.isotropic.org/gamelog/201203/18/game-20120318-154533-6b58a3c9.html
Here is the game. The develops greatly assisted in buying grandmarkets, either by developing a laboratory into a grandmarket and a throne room (which will probably let you buy another grandmarket next turn) or buy developing a nomad camp into a lab and a develop, delaying the process for a turn but still guaranteeing that it happens. Too bad my opponent resigned, I was really enjoying the myriad of combos.

DG

• Governor
  • Respect: +2624
    • View Profile
Re: A wonderful develop board
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 07:50:14 pm »

It's only 4 provinces in 16 turns. I suppose it would have been have been faster if you could have played you loan without removing the throne/grand market combo from the top of your deck :).

permanoob

• Salvager
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 07:52:17 pm »

It's only 4 provinces in 16 turns. I suppose it would have been have been faster if you could have played you loan without removing the throne/grand market combo from the top of your deck :).
Yeah I noticed that as well while playing. I just didn't play the loan on turns where I had those cards topdecked.

kn1tt3r

• Minion
  • Respect: +278
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:43:13 am »

I think it's hard to say by this criteria. He possibly could have gotten more if he wanted to, and his deck is certainly able to get to 6 or even 8 quite easily and rather fast. It's in general very difficult to compare engines to this BM benchmark because they work completely differnet regarding timing and reliablity.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.