Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 182511 times)

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1725 on: August 15, 2020, 08:19:31 pm »

Right?! It’s not as useful as I originally thought either! Lol!

But I think I have a plan-ish.

Didds, do you think MiX could be scum?

MiX, same question about Didds?

No.

No.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: August 15, 2020, 08:28:21 pm »

Vote Count 6.2

WestCoastDidds (1): faust
faust (3): LaLight, MiX, WestCoastDidds
MiX (1): scolapasta

Not Voting (1): mail-mi

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to Exile. Day 6 will end August 19th at 3:30 pm Forum Time

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: August 15, 2020, 08:31:05 pm »

Unvote so I'm around for when the next day starts.

This feels like cheating.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: August 15, 2020, 09:13:21 pm »

I just had an idea - and maybe it's not great, but 🤷‍♂️

Is there anyone who's power we doubt is what they say it is? I feel like it's likely everyone telling the truth about their power (but obv not how they used it).
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: August 16, 2020, 07:31:28 am »

Vote: faust I'm back.

Is there anyone who's power we doubt is what they say it is? I feel like it's likely everyone telling the truth about their power (but obv not how they used it).

I think given LL's role, scum probably claimed all of their roles that aren't obviously scummy, or LL is scum.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: August 16, 2020, 09:06:46 am »

My guess is that because of LLs role that everyone is doing what they say, but scum also have shots. This makes sense to me because my role has three parts: Maintenance, Deflection, and Reveries.

To your earlier question, I know I’m town and I think that there are three scum. 2 hosts and 1 human. Joth is one host, and the other is either ADK or Awaclus. There is an outside chance it’s MiX, but there is literally no end to this game just exiling Mix over and over again. Plus I think he’s playing like town.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: August 16, 2020, 03:38:26 pm »

I guess it does not make a ton of sense for Didds to have been lying about that part of her role specifically.

Vote: LaLight

I understand the urge to exile me. Not sure what I can do about it. I just hope that we have enough time to still win after I am exiled.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: August 16, 2020, 08:38:47 pm »

Unvote

scola, mail-mi, please show up in around 11 hours, please? This dance is funny but we need to eventually exile faust.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: August 16, 2020, 09:15:03 pm »

I still don't know if Faust is the best idea, but I don't really have a preference between him and lalight.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: August 16, 2020, 10:14:40 pm »

Do you have a better idea, yams?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: August 16, 2020, 10:57:36 pm »

Unvote

scola, mail-mi, please show up in around 11 hours, please? This dance is funny but we need to eventually exile faust.

I'll be sleeping. But it doesn't matter much, since I'm also not voting a human.

Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: August 16, 2020, 10:59:28 pm »

Unvote

I'll be sleeping. But it doesn't matter much, since I'm also not voting a human.

Please do, eventually? We need an exile today.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: August 17, 2020, 12:11:51 am »

I mean, it's probably the best thing to do, since I think both scum hosts are probably dead. But MiX could be scum. And I think scola's stubbornness is bordering on scummy at this point.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: August 17, 2020, 02:08:40 am »

I mean, it's probably the best thing to do, since I think both scum hosts are probably dead. But MiX could be scum. And I think scola's stubbornness is bordering on scummy at this point.
I don't think scola is scummy, he could have easily hammered me by now. I think he's misguided, my role makes it quite clear that there should be humans able to perform kills (unless that's a massive red herring; but Arch was actually in a game way back that had a red herring (Ninja without tracking) and that caused a massive disputed, so I'm somewhat doubtful he's go this route).

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: August 17, 2020, 02:09:46 am »

I would say please exile LaLight tomorrow but really I'm not completely sure I have a grasp on this game.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: August 17, 2020, 07:40:45 am »

I feel you on this. If he wasn’t a host who hasn’t been previously dead I’d be totally down to exile him out of sheer frustration.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: August 17, 2020, 07:45:50 am »

This is tedious.

Scola - either you vote LaLight in the next 18 hours or I'll hammer myself.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: August 17, 2020, 07:48:18 am »

Same for mail-mi.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: August 17, 2020, 08:40:59 am »

Vote: faust, good morning.

This is tedious.

You can do this now, I'd appreciate it. If you get LL to X-1 somehow that would work too.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: August 17, 2020, 11:19:38 am »

This is tedious.

Everyone keeps threatening me. (Mix with dayvig, faust with self hammer which seems ridiculous if he's town or he's scum)

So let me throw my plan out there and understand why people are against it:
1. Exile MiX
2. Tonight - Didds redirects from me to joth, so I cannot be NKed. (unless fausr block Didds, but then we know last two scum with 5 players).
3. we see if joth comes back to life; if he does, he can only massacre himself and Didds.
4. we exile joth. then we can bring back Mix and try to figure out which human is the scum, and we can also bring me back the next day.
5. if joth doesn't come back, we exile Didds (and win?)

I'm sure I'm missing something here, so help me find the flaws.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: August 17, 2020, 11:31:30 am »

This is tedious.

Everyone keeps threatening me. (Mix with dayvig, faust with self hammer which seems ridiculous if he's town or he's scum)

1. Exile MiX
2. Tonight - Didds redirects from me to joth, so I cannot be NKed. (unless fausr block Didds, but then we know last two scum with 5 players).
3. we see if joth comes back to life; if he does, he can only massacre himself and Didds.
4. we exile joth. then we can bring back Mix and try to figure out which human is the scum, and we can also bring me back the next day.

Interesting. I think ultimately this spins some wheels around and accomplishes nothing. Again, if all scum are hosts, we trivially win, so confirming that this is or is not the case's a waste of time. And I'm not interested in giving scum time. I want to catch scum in the mistake of hammering joth by having my dayvig back, I think they missed that and we get them with my plan. Giving them more time might let them pull something off, I don't know.

But I'm not really finding "flaws" that scum can exploit, given the assumptions I made for my own plan to work.

Is anyone interesting in rereading joth for associations? That's kinda what we should be doing, but I have zero motivation for it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: August 17, 2020, 11:35:09 am »

I find LL slightly scummier than faust, but we're going to be exiling both of them anyway, right? Vote: faust

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: August 17, 2020, 11:36:27 am »

I find LL slightly scummier than faust, but we're going to be exiling both of them anyway, right? Vote: faust

Feel free to make a LL case, but I think you just hammered, so...

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: August 17, 2020, 11:36:48 am »

This is tedious.

1. Exile MiX

This plan works only if all scum are hosts. It also drags the game out longer, if we confirm that all y'all living hosts are currently town, and we're back to where we are today. I don't necessarily want to drag this game out longer.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: August 17, 2020, 11:37:44 am »

This is tedious.

1. Exile MiX

Interesting. I think ultimately this spins some wheels around and accomplishes nothing. Again, if all scum are hosts, we trivially win, so confirming that this is or is not the case's a waste of time. And I'm not interested in giving scum time. I want to catch scum in the mistake of hammering joth by having my dayvig back, I think they missed that and we get them with my plan. Giving them more time might let them pull something off, I don't know.

But I'm not really finding "flaws" that scum can exploit, given the assumptions I made for my own plan to work.

Is anyone interesting in rereading joth for associations? That's kinda what we should be doing, but I have zero motivation for it.

How do we trivially win?
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 16 queries.