Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 84  All

Author Topic: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (GAME OVER)  (Read 182515 times)

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
Re: RMM57: Westworld Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1600 on: August 14, 2020, 11:04:18 am »

Is Scola not realizing that 4 scum hosts idea outs him some kind of scumslip?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: August 14, 2020, 11:07:36 am »

I think, at this point, it's best to have all information out in the open. So I vote for scola revealing.

Also, if he's host, I think he's most likely scum
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: August 14, 2020, 11:28:00 am »

Game would NOT end just because all town hosts are dead, since they can be rezzed.

i.e. game state is 3 alive town humans. Game does not end, they rez a host, if town, game ends, town wins, if scu, game not over. (but humans don't know if they rezzed a scum host or if actually one of them is actually scum).

Either way, everyone has opined for me to reveal. I'm still not convinced that is is the best move, but I'm ok with trusting there's something I'm not realizing. Also I do see some merit.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: August 14, 2020, 11:31:53 am »

I am Delores Abernathy, town host. For those who watched the show, I feel this should have been fairly obvious, or at least likely, as she is the only major character not yet accounted for.

I breadcrumbed this in my very first post, too: "Welcome to Westworld" is how I greeted you all.

So, scum did not target me last night. I was surprised by this.

Also, I do not have reveries. So that is not something all hosts have.

I do have maintenance, which I did not claim earlier for obvious reasons.
Feel free to join us at scolapasta's cards for discussion on any of my custom cards.

MiX

• Navigator
  • Shuffle iT Username: MiX
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: August 14, 2020, 11:34:11 am »

Any last words before I shoot you?

Can you fullclaim again? I forgot what you are. My notes are very outdated and badly taken.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: August 14, 2020, 11:38:50 am »

Why would you shoot me? I guess it's not the end of the world, if someone resurrects me. (since game will not be over). But it does make me vulnerable to joth's power.

What case do you have against me, other than my holding out my being a host. Which I think was effective to do.

What benefit does scum host get from not revealing as host?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: August 14, 2020, 11:39:31 am »

Any last words before I shoot you?

Can you fullclaim again? I forgot what you are. My notes are very outdated and badly taken.

I'm a modified watcher. I watch, get told a #, and can also ask specifically about 2 people if they were part of that number.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: August 14, 2020, 11:42:54 am »

Why would you shoot me? I guess it's not the end of the world, if someone resurrects me. (since game will not be over). But it does make me vulnerable to joth's power.

What case do you have against me, other than my holding out my being a host. Which I think was effective to do.

What benefit does scum host get from not revealing as host?

I won't shoot you.

Rest of town, including scola: why should we exile? I see no reason for it as of right now. We'll know if there's a scum human when joth is revived, and that happening seems better than not.

We're also not in XiLo, so it seems safe to me. As long as scola lives, scum can't endgame us.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: August 14, 2020, 11:44:17 am »

I will instead shoot a human. Who is least likely to be human of the human claims?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: August 14, 2020, 11:45:27 am »

I will instead shoot a human. Who is least likely to be human of the human claims?

(Sorry for all the posting)

faust is confirmed human by Didds. LL is confirmed human by me. Maintenance for the win.

So I'll shoot mail-mi. Wish me luck!

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: August 14, 2020, 11:47:27 am »

faust is confirmed human by Didds. LL is confirmed human by me. Maintenance for the win.

Shooting mail-mi allows hosts to kill humans!

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: August 14, 2020, 11:47:46 am »

He's a human, I'm a host. He can't die.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: August 14, 2020, 11:48:15 am »

How is either actually confirmed? Why wouldn't a scum human (if they exist) not rezz a town host for this exact type of town cred?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: August 14, 2020, 11:48:42 am »

Oh right. Then why not save it? You don't have to shoot someone today, do you?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: August 14, 2020, 11:48:56 am »

Re: exile, what about no exile?

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: August 14, 2020, 11:50:24 am »

ALSO, what if my other idea, than a host dying twice is another trigger for scum to be able to kill human? What if you are scum and acting like oh I'll shoot mail-mi, he won't die. Then he dies, and you hide behind, "I didn't realize that could happen!

I mean, there is no reason to shoot a human at all.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: August 14, 2020, 11:51:56 am »

Re: exile, what about no exile?

That's what I'm thinking about.

It's fine, testing mail-mi's humaness is good here.

ALSO, what if my other idea, than a host dying twice is another trigger for scum to be able to kill human? What if you are scum and acting like oh I'll shoot mail-mi, he won't die. Then he dies, and you hide behind, "I didn't realize that could happen!

I mean, there is no reason to shoot a human at all.

Er...then we'll know! And then we can't no exile, and will be down between a 1v1 between faust and LL.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: August 14, 2020, 11:52:47 am »

MiX, you should still shoot scola.

There should have been a NK last night. Scum knew everyone who is a host/human (except scola at that point), and yet there was none. We don't have an explanation for that other than scola being blocked, don't we?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: August 14, 2020, 11:52:59 am »

MiX how did you get your powers back, any way?

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: August 14, 2020, 11:53:27 am »

There should have been a NK last night. Scum knew everyone who is a host/human (except scola at that point), and yet there was none. We don't have an explanation for that other than scola being blocked, don't we?

There's no reason to kill scola. We can just wait a day if he's scum.

They come back when I'm revived.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: August 14, 2020, 11:54:39 am »

You are town, correct? So if humans never die, we'll know there's scum between faust and LL. Shooting you means we know for certain that hosts can't kill humans. Thus, a human is flipped, one of the other 2 must be scum.

Also I'm hungry for some action.

MiX

• Navigator
  • It's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: August 14, 2020, 11:55:12 am »

You are town, correct? So if humans everdie, we'll know there's scum between faust and LL. Shooting you means we know for certain that hosts can't kill humans. Thus, a human is flipped, one of the other 2 must be scum.

Also I'm hungry for some action.

EBWOP.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: August 14, 2020, 11:56:17 am »

Yams needs to claim still, yeah?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: August 14, 2020, 11:56:28 am »

While I don't love this, except for the don't make me vulnerable (which is good, but not major), I can't hate this logic. Honestly, I expected either Didds or I would would be the target (we probably all did). So I don't know what happened.

MiX, if you do decide to shoot me, please wait until I can suggest something - and if for some reason I don't before DL, then that's fine too.

I still would rather not be shot, but it's definitely better than shooting mai-mi.

scolapasta

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: August 14, 2020, 11:58:11 am »

There's no reason to kill scola. We can just wait a day if he's scum.

They come back when I'm revived.

So, I still think MiX is scum. What if he only gets his powers back when rezzed if there's no NK? Then there'd be reason to not target me.

I know this feels like grasping at straws, but I don't understand why scum would not target either me or Didds.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 84  All

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 16 queries.