Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 225222 times)

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 5)
« Reply #2300 on: May 11, 2020, 05:19:35 pm »

Does Ash reset the votes from before?

As far as I understand it, Ash will put up a vote count with no one voting except me on EFHW.
Don't worry, no one can read uncle correctly.

Uncleeurope Eddie

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 11, 2020, 05:28:50 pm »

vote: efhw

I was wondering why eddie had such a useless power

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: May 11, 2020, 05:32:04 pm »

Yeah, I shoot someone who isn’t on the wagon I am on (EFHW) at day end if someone other than EFHW is lynched.

Seems like you can't shoot me if EFHW is lynched.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: May 11, 2020, 05:35:57 pm »

Yeah, I shoot someone who isn’t on the wagon I am on (EFHW) at day end if someone other than EFHW is lynched.

Sigh... True.

I can shoot EFHW if you are lynched, though! But if the Doorknobthians want to stop me from killing, then EFHW has to die here.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Swowl
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: May 11, 2020, 05:39:45 pm »

you get that out of spite of being tricked if you cannot actually kill and we agreed to this we would just team with skum again tomorrow and let them win right?
Jesus how did i fuck that up
real good. That’s how
Town:  14 wins, 14 losses (1 MVP)
Skum: 7 wins, 7 losses (1 MVP)
3-Party: 4 wins, 1 loss

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: May 11, 2020, 05:40:06 pm »

Sigh... True.

I can shoot EFHW if you are lynched, though! But if the Doorknobthians want to stop me from killing, then EFHW has to die here.

Also skip has already voted for efhw so I won't be lynched today.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: May 11, 2020, 05:41:48 pm »

you get that out of spite of being tricked if you cannot actually kill and we agreed to this we would just team with skum again tomorrow and let them win right?

Yeah, what j see happening here is lunch EFHW, I kill a townie tonight, and then we have an absolute kingmaker situation tomorrow. Which gives me a 50% chance of winning.

Or we lynch Eddie, he kills one of you (hopefully not the right one) and you win with us without having to play kingmaker. But that gives y'all only a 50% chance of winning.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: May 11, 2020, 05:42:21 pm »

Sigh... True.

The doorknobthians is awesome. We definitely want to keep you from killing us. We also want to keep yams from killing us.

I’m leaning toward waiting until Ash wakes up to see the reset and voting with you, but Swan is going to need some convincing. Can you convince him?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: May 11, 2020, 05:43:31 pm »

Sigh... True.

The doorknobthians is awesome. We definitely want to keep you from killing us. We also want to keep yams from killing us.

I’m leaning toward waiting until Ash wakes up to see the reset and voting with you, but Swan is going to need some convincing. Can you convince him?

If you do that, we enter a kingmaking decision for tomorrow between me and whatever townie survives. So you guys win, but you have to decide who you win with.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: May 11, 2020, 05:44:38 pm »

MM - what did you get from skip?
real good. That’s how

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2310 on: May 11, 2020, 05:45:43 pm »

Yeah, what j see happening here is lunch EFHW, I kill a townie tonight, and then we have an absolute kingmaker situation tomorrow. Which gives me a 50% chance of winning.

Or we lynch Eddie, he kills one of you (hopefully not the right one) and you win with us without having to play kingmaker. But that gives y'all only a 50% chance of winning.

You can frame it in any way that makes you feel better, but what do you think you guys have been forcing them to do this entire time?

I was hoping for them to just side with us so I could avoid all this garbage.

Uncleeurope Eddie

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: May 11, 2020, 05:46:20 pm »

A 1-shot doctor.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: May 11, 2020, 05:47:16 pm »

A 1-shot doctor.

skip from what I remember about your role you said once and no re targeting... right?
real good. That’s how

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: May 11, 2020, 05:47:55 pm »

You can frame it in any way that makes you feel better, but what do you think you guys have been forcing them to do this entire time?

I was hoping for them to just side with us so I could avoid all this garbage.

I was simply putting out the possibilities. Obviously I think they'll join you on EFHW and then we play kingmaker tomorrow. I hope they won't, but that's not playing to their win condition.

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: May 11, 2020, 05:52:23 pm »

eddie - what happens if there is no lynch after your power is on?
real good. That’s how

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: May 11, 2020, 05:53:21 pm »

If I didn't vote for No-Lynch, then I kill someone who didn't vote with me.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: May 11, 2020, 05:58:28 pm »

If I didn't vote for No-Lynch, then I kill someone who didn't vote with me.

right I mean, if it goes no lynch. it just goes no lynch? I assume not because obv skum could manipulate that, but just checking
real good. That’s how

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: May 11, 2020, 06:04:43 pm »

I don't know what you mean, so I will cover everything I know related to no lynch.

If everyone votes No-Lynch, then a No-Lynch happens (and I get to kill someone not voting for EFHW)

At the end of the deadline, whatever has the most votes will just die (or nobody will die is No-Lynch has the most votes). And if the thing with the most votes is anything other than EFHW, I will kill someone not voting for EFHW.

Uncleeurope Eddie

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: May 11, 2020, 06:07:11 pm »

I don't know what you mean, so I will cover everything I know related to no lynch.

If everyone votes No-Lynch, then a No-Lynch happens (and I get to kill someone not voting for EFHW)

At the end of the deadline, whatever has the most votes will just die (or nobody will die is No-Lynch has the most votes). And if the thing with the most votes is anything other than EFHW, I will kill someone not voting for EFHW.

What happens in the case of a tie?

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: May 11, 2020, 06:10:21 pm »

Why, the President tiebreaks, of course.

Uncleeurope Eddie

Swowl

• Pawn
  • Snow.Owl.Duh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: May 11, 2020, 06:21:17 pm »

MM - do you believe this?
real good. That’s how

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: May 11, 2020, 06:24:33 pm »

So if it’s 3-3, you decide who gets lynched? Or your vote is just worth more And who you’re voting for gets lynched?
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: May 11, 2020, 06:24:44 pm »

MM - do you believe this?

I think so.

Uncleeurope

• Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: May 11, 2020, 06:26:34 pm »

So if it’s 3-3, you decide who gets lynched? Or your vote is just worth more And who you’re voting for gets lynched?

I decide which event occurs among all tied results.

Uncleeurope Eddie

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: May 11, 2020, 06:36:22 pm »

A 1-shot doctor.

skip from what I remember about your role you said once and no re targeting... right?
It's true that I cannot target the same person twice in a game. But I don't know anything about the degrees I give out. I might have given the same degree twice to two different players. Heck, for all I know, all my degrees might do the same thing, just with different flavor names. I have no idea how it works. 
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 16 queries.