Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 99  All

Author Topic: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Game Over)  (Read 226001 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: RMM55: Falling Skies Mafia 2 (Day 3)
« Reply #1325 on: April 23, 2020, 12:01:56 pm »

I have heard out shraeye's claim in our QT. He is lying.
Notice that faust is no longer saying "he is scum"

So you are admitting to be lying town?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 23, 2020, 12:02:35 pm »

Oh, and that was L-1
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: April 23, 2020, 12:03:25 pm »

I am not lying town. 
A) not lying (what makes you think that?) and
B) Survivor wincon (did you miss that?)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 23, 2020, 12:04:52 pm »

I am not lying town. 

Hmmm, I did miss (B)

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: April 23, 2020, 12:05:51 pm »

I am not lying town. 

And your response to faust made me think you were admitting to lying

I have heard out shraeye's claim in our QT. He is lying.
Notice that faust is no longer saying "he is scum"

You don't argue the "he is lying" just say you aren't scum

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: April 23, 2020, 12:06:45 pm »

So what color will you flip?

Not green, not orange, not red.....?

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 23, 2020, 12:12:10 pm »

I never said that faust was lying.  I think that he thinks he's right.
It's clear to me that he is making incorrect assumptions, and doesn't care to correct them.

The color I'll flip was not clear to me, and ash wouldn't clarify.  I'm suspecting it's a bit like Didds.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: SpaceAnemone
  • Correct Horse Battery Staple
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 23, 2020, 12:18:38 pm »

Space Count

EFHW (2): mail-mi, Uncleeurope
Shraeye (3): faust, EFHW, 2.71828.....
Not Voting (4): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan, Shraeye, skip wooznum
Congratulations! Your SpaceAnemone evolved into UniverseAnemone!
Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 23, 2020, 12:22:16 pm »

Space Count

Vote Count: 3.1

EFHW (2): mail-mi, uncle
shraeye (2): faust, skip

Not Voting (9): 2.7, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, DatSwan, shraeye

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends at 20:00 on May 1 forum time.

Did skip change their vote?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 23, 2020, 12:22:47 pm »

I think Faust may be our last orange scum. I can totally see him and Galz planning a fake fight for yesterday.

Picking one of a number of Mail-mi posts to quote here. He seems convinced that faust is on the yellow-orange-flipping faction.

However, with Shraeye now claiming that faust is "a green-text dude", I think faust either has to be town, or he and Shraeye have to share a faction. If the latter, I think they're far more likely to be a different faction to Galz-Cayvie.

@Mail-mi, what's your thinking on Shraeye and faust here? Didn't you think Shraeye was scummy earlier anyway?

Well it certainly changes things. I don't believe Faust is conf!town here, but it does lessen my scum read on him. Also it seems like Shraeye is claiming survivor? How many nontown nonscum people do we have in this game?
This leads me to further believe that there is no redteam, though that seems misleading by Ash, so I could be wrong.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: April 23, 2020, 12:23:32 pm »

I never said that faust was lying.  I think that he thinks he's right.
It's clear to me that he is making incorrect assumptions, and doesn't care to correct them.

The color I'll flip was not clear to me, and ash wouldn't clarify.  I'm suspecting it's a bit like Didds.

I'd like to hear your full claim. I'm.sure there are others along with me.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: April 23, 2020, 12:27:06 pm »

Space Count

Vote Count: 3.1

EFHW (2): mail-mi, uncle
shraeye (2): faust, skip

Not Voting (9): 2.7, SpaceAnemone, EFHW, DatSwan, shraeye

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends at 20:00 on May 1 forum time.

Did skip change their vote?

Oh, right! Thank you! My counter missed Skip's vote because the misspelling wasn't an alias I'd allowed for Shraeye, and then I missed the warning that threw in my terminal :-P

New Space Count

Shraeye (4): faust, skip wooznum, EFHW, 2.71828.....
Not Voting (3): SpaceAnemone, DatSwan, Shraeye

Town games: M84(L), M85(W), M86(L), M87(W), M88(L), M90(L), M92(W), M94(L), M97(L), M99(W), M100(L), M104(W), M107(W), M110(L), M112(L), RMM37(L), RMM40(D), RMM41(L), RMM43(L), RMM47(W), ZM23(W).
Scum games: M89(D), M108(L), NM8(W&MVP), NM10(L)   Mod: NM9, RMM38, RMM42.   Pronouns: they/them

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: April 23, 2020, 12:31:22 pm »

I think Faust may be our last orange scum. I can totally see him and Galz planning a fake fight for yesterday.

Picking one of a number of Mail-mi posts to quote here. He seems convinced that faust is on the yellow-orange-flipping faction.

However, with Shraeye now claiming that faust is "a green-text dude", I think faust either has to be town, or he and Shraeye have to share a faction. If the latter, I think they're far more likely to be a different faction to Galz-Cayvie.

@Mail-mi, what's your thinking on Shraeye and faust here? Didn't you think Shraeye was scummy earlier anyway?

Well it certainly changes things. I don't believe Faust is conf!town here, but it does lessen my scum read on him. Also it seems like Shraeye is claiming survivor? How many nontown nonscum people do we have in this game?
This leads me to further believe that there is no redteam, though that seems misleading by Ash, so I could be wrong.

That just seems hedgy.

If faust is scum, then he's probably a non-orange flavour. Why does that type of scum want to go after someone who's a survivor? Do you reckon it fits in with faust's factions win-con more than trying to kill off town?

Where does WCD's flip fit in your no-redteam theory? Note that Shraeye has hypothesised that he may flip in the same sort of way.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: April 23, 2020, 12:36:54 pm »

Before this day ends, @faust, do you think with Cayvie's death the petition QT will happen again tonight? Do you think there's any risk to town inherent in that?

Fun extra info: I was the other person in the QT last night, but I forgot to check my QT at all until it was too late. About a quarter of the way through the posts, Cayvie said something that seemed to be the opposite of what I'd expected. It read as odd to me then, and even moreso now, given her flip. Did you pick up on that, and if so, do you want to discuss it?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 23, 2020, 12:39:02 pm »

That just seems hedgy.

If faust is scum, then he's probably a non-orange flavour. Why does that type of scum want to go after someone who's a survivor? Do you reckon it fits in with faust's factions win-con more than trying to kill off town?

Where does WCD's flip fit in your no-redteam theory? Note that Shraeye has hypothesised that he may flip in the same sort of way.

I still think Faust is scummy, especially because it seems like Shraeye may only have said it because of this:

I'm having discussions with faust.  I want to make it clear that he told me  "say I'm green or you will die".

This goes against my Survivor wincon.  So I did as told.

So I'm not considering Faust confirmed green text until I get a QT that says from Ash "faust is greentext."

I don't understand the second question? It fits because in the case of a redteam existing, there have been so many nonred nongreen flips. I'm hedgy on it because I think not having a redteam would be misleading by the mod (since that's the default mafia color) and I'm not sure that Ash would do that.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: April 23, 2020, 12:41:23 pm »

Let's speed that up, here's what he claimed to me:

- His name is The Last Princess, he's an Alien with Survivor wincon
- Someone is out there hunting for him, but he doesn't know who
- actions targeting him fail, unless 2 actions target him in the same night, in which case he dies.
- he has a kill, day or night, that only works on the player who's hunting him, and is publicly announced when used, no matter whether it's successful
- he can cancel a Day or Night phase, I assume only once
- he didn't see my QT until I pointed it out because he doesn't check his QT
- nothing else happened to him over the course of the game
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: April 23, 2020, 12:42:52 pm »

- actions targeting him fail, unless 2 actions target him in the same night, in which case he dies.
- he has a kill, day or night, that only works on the player who's hunting him, and is publicly announced when used, no matter whether it's successful

That is quite the role

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: April 23, 2020, 12:47:32 pm »

Before this day ends, @faust, do you think with Cayvie's death the petition QT will happen again tonight? Do you think there's any risk to town inherent in that?

Fun extra info: I was the other person in the QT last night, but I forgot to check my QT at all until it was too late. About a quarter of the way through the posts, Cayvie said something that seemed to be the opposite of what I'd expected. It read as odd to me then, and even moreso now, given her flip. Did you pick up on that, and if so, do you want to discuss it?
Not sure. I think if it does, we should take that as indication that another member of that faction is still alive. I think as long as we don't sign it, is should not be dangerous. There's a little thing that worries me which is that twice, a player in the QT has died, but the second was cayvie herself, so it doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of this being their nightkill.

I don't think I picked up on it then, but going back I see a post that could be it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: April 23, 2020, 12:47:53 pm »

So I would assume that Galz/cayvie was the hunter? Probably? @shraeye why didn't you use your shot on Galz?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: April 23, 2020, 12:48:14 pm »

So I would assume that Galz/cayvie was the hunter? Probably? @shraeye why didn't you use your shot on Galz?
I would assume it's a lie.

SpaceAnemone

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: April 23, 2020, 12:50:57 pm »

If that's true, and you've now outed his role in the main thread, there's no downside to him taking a pot shot at someone he thinks is hunting him. That could clear him, though I assume he'll say it's a miscommunication, right?

@Shraeye, how much of the stuff faust has said do you confirm?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 23, 2020, 12:55:25 pm »

@Space, all the stuff I told cayvie in the QT is correct, I did not try to mislead there. I did however leave some things out, and part of what I left out is how I know shraeye is lying.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 23, 2020, 12:59:56 pm »

But also as far as public information is concerned, I do not know how shraeye could claim this and at the same time be unaware of our shared QT:

Obvious question would be I think if anyone got the contract thing. If there is a reason not to claim that out, then whatever I guess hold off.
I am all for everyone claiming that.

I was not invited to a petition signing qt last night.
I got nothing last night either.

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 23, 2020, 01:10:13 pm »

unvote I'll soon have time to deal with this but I don't want a hammer before I read everything.

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 23, 2020, 01:35:44 pm »

Ok, caught up. ish.

@shraeye,

1)Do you know faust is town, or did you say he was town without knowing if it was true, to avoid death?
2)Do you know the flavor name of your hunter/ are you notified if your hunter has died?
3)Why have you not already stopped a night phase?
4)Do killing actions targeting you fail as well (unless there are 2 in one night)?

@faust,

1)Did you target shraeye last night?

@Space, all the stuff I told cayvie in the QT is correct, I did not try to mislead there. I did however leave some things out, and part of what I left out is how I know shraeye is lying.
2)Am I correct in understanding from the above quote that you already knew last night that shraeye is lying?
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 99  All

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 15 queries.