Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40  All

Author Topic: Blitz Mafia VII: Speaker for the Veterans (Town wins!)  (Read 91716 times)

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: Blitz Mafia VII: Speaker for the Veterans (Day 1)
« Reply #425 on: December 18, 2012, 01:38:26 pm »

Assignment #1: Grujah. Mistake-prone Grujah (what are vengekills?) is scum Grujah.

Funny how yesterday that SAME COMMENT made me a obvtown by your assessment.

Nice 1 grujah.

No it didn't. I was asking other people whether it should or not. Someone--SFS, I think--pointed out that he may have been coached to say this.
Robz, can you find me this post, where someone pointed out this potential coaching?
Let me be more forceful: Robz, please find me the post where someone pointed out this potential coaching. (That's the stick, here's the carrot:)

It may grant you a stay of execution.  (Plus you don't seem to need any time to argue against your lynch.)

Okay I am looking and hoping I didn't make it up.
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: December 18, 2012, 01:38:47 pm »

BTW, +1 to insomniac, I am liking you now.
I support funsockets.... taking as much time as they need to get it right.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 18, 2012, 01:39:32 pm »

new game starting. trying my best, mobile access and stuff. unfortunate if that öeads us to a mislynch.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 18, 2012, 01:39:43 pm »

Frisk you still havent answered my question. And Eevee is barring a huge slip or something not a lynch that Im going to let happen today.

I'd like to point out that in the one game of this that town did win, we did so without the help of the ICs on day 1.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 18, 2012, 01:39:57 pm »

Hooray, I am saved! Here it is, SFS:

Ok, what is a vengekill?

If this is sincere, Grujah should immediately be ruled out as a scumspect. He would have to know what the vengekill is if he is in a QT with the other scum.

Or you and he just co-ordinated this via daychat.

So it was Frisk who said that.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 18, 2012, 01:40:09 pm »

So yes, because of this and what I said earlier about the possibility of Robz and Frisk being scumbuddies, I would support a Mason-led Robz lynch.
Jim, this last bolded part seems like a hedge.  Would you support a Robz lynch if someone besides me or Insom was leading it?

I would certainly have a harder time of it if confirmed Townies were giving him as much credit as Frisk is. I think Frisk is more likely scum (although after Robz' outburst I might reconsider that, and I wouldn't consider Robz particularly Towny anyway), but I have to take into account that two more experienced Townies working together will probably be better at reading people than me. I'm sorry, I can't give you anything stronger than that, because I just don't have it.
Well, you just proved Robz point in #417.

You have what you need, the two words "yes" and "no".  It's a yes or no question, not a request for a read, or information about what you think of other players.  If anyone other than SFS or Insom were leading a lynch on Robz, would you support that lynch?
Quote from: Donald X.
Posting begets posting.

Quote from: Asper
Donald X made me a design snob.

There is a sucker born every minute.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 18, 2012, 01:40:38 pm »

Robz additional question, please describe your thoughts on LaLL

Not relevant to this game, because we have better information to go off of: that 3 of the 4 scum are in the pool of Jimm, Eevee, sparky, grujah. Also, it's harder to discern scum!lurking in Blitz games. Although it did give you away last game. I'm just less disposed to rely on it here.

Understood.

Vote: Robz

When I asked the question about Robz, I had 0 intention of lynching Robz. Since then everyone has been super hedgy on whether they would vote for him or not. Additionally Robz has strayed from LaLL while point a finger at Grujah Sparky....the 2 lurkers this game.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 18, 2012, 01:41:05 pm »

Frisk you still havent answered my question. And Eevee is barring a huge slip or something not a lynch that Im going to let happen today.

I'd like to point out that in the one game of this that town did win, we did so without the help of the ICs on day 1.

Not true Shraeye was a huge help.
"It is one of [Insomniacs] badges of pride that he will bus anyone, at any time, and he has done it over and over on day 1. I am completely serious, it is like the biggest part of his meta." - Dsell

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 18, 2012, 01:41:34 pm »

So yes, because of this and what I said earlier about the possibility of Robz and Frisk being scumbuddies, I would support a Mason-led Robz lynch.
Jim, this last bolded part seems like a hedge.  Would you support a Robz lynch if someone besides me or Insom was leading it?

It's ultra-hedgy, and that's why I am fairly sold on Eevee and Jimm as scum. They are saying the exact wrong thing... "I don't know if Frisk or Robz is scummier, I guess we should kill this one... blah." That's horrible, because when they get it wrong, they'll point at the one they didn't lynch. And as I am desperately trying to establish, I think it's impossible (even from your perspective) that there is exactly one scum between Frisk and me.

I wouldn't consider anything impossible, but I'll agree in principle that if you flip Town, that may make Frisk look less scummy. I'd have to do another re-read with extra knowledge. I certainly wouldn't assume "Oh Robz is Town, Frisk must be scum". But it's day 1 and I don't think "lynch the scummier of a possible scum pair" is a bad policy for day 1.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 18, 2012, 01:42:34 pm »

Not relevant to this game, because we have better information to go off of: that 3 of the 4 scum are in the pool of Jimm, Eevee, sparky, grujah. Also, it's harder to discern scum!lurking in Blitz games. Although it did give you away last game. I'm just less disposed to rely on it here.

Understood.

When I asked the question about Robz, I had 0 intention of lynching Robz. Since then everyone has been super hedgy on whether they would vote for him or not. Additionally Robz has strayed from LaLL while point a finger at Grujah Sparky....the 2 lurkers this game.

BTW this IS me calling the scumteam Robz/Grujah/Sparky

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: December 18, 2012, 01:42:42 pm »

You have 60 posts of my content that answer that question.

I started with the position that I would gamble the game on him being town, and that I would 1,2,3 lynch anyone who wasn't robz.

I wavered on this briefly, but his recent analysis confirms in my mind that he is not scum.

If you drive a lynch on me, the loss is on your head.  If you drive it on RobZ, I oppose it, because i'm 85% sure that he's town.  Even if he is scum, there are 2 scum that we can hit in the remaining 4 for the win.  The worst possible scenario is that you lynch RobZ, he flips town, and then you lynch me, giving the game to scum just like you did in ZM5.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 18, 2012, 01:43:02 pm »

Understood.

I am not pointing a finger at Grujah and sparky, I think they are more likely town than Eevee and Jimm. That's consistent on sparky, and a little flipping on Grujah, sure. Gotta change your reads constantly in this game, man.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 18, 2012, 01:43:40 pm »

Understood.

Sparky i think is your lynch here.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 18, 2012, 01:43:50 pm »

I started with the position that I would gamble the game on him being town, and that I would 1,2,3 lynch anyone who wasn't robz.

I wavered on this briefly, but his recent analysis confirms in my mind that he is not scum.

If you drive a lynch on me, the loss is on your head.  If you drive it on RobZ, I oppose it, because i'm 85% sure that he's town.  Even if he is scum, there are 2 scum that we can hit in the remaining 4 for the win.  The worst possible scenario is that you lynch RobZ, he flips town, and then you lynch me, giving the game to scum just like you did in ZM5.

Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes yes. Exactly yes.

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 18, 2012, 01:44:02 pm »

IM FINE WITH ANYONE BUT MYSELF.

robz wouldn't be my first pick. sparky would be, but it's all very close and yeah. i don't have any super information.

Unvote

Vote: Eevee

Nope you can unvote we aren't voting yet.

(i was already voting eevee, i just wanted more emphasis on his completely disconnected behavior)
my behavior is very considtent with my usual town behavior

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 18, 2012, 01:44:24 pm »

If RobZ was on a scumteam with Grujah, he'd just tell him to post more.  Hell, he'd probably write grujah's posts for him.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 18, 2012, 01:44:43 pm »

my behavior is very considtent with my usual town behavior

That is straight up lying.  Where is the buddying?

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 18, 2012, 01:45:38 pm »

Insomniac, the only thing I care about: Will you listen to me after I am dead? DO NOT LYNCH FRISK, JIMM IS OBVSCUM, PROBABLY EEVEE TOO.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 18, 2012, 01:46:05 pm »

NOW you tell us.  This is just rich, man.
Posting begets posting.

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 18, 2012, 01:46:39 pm »

Understood.

I am not pointing a finger at Grujah and sparky, I think they are more likely town than Eevee and Jimm. That's consistent on sparky, and a little flipping on Grujah, sure. Gotta change your reads constantly in this game, man.

Yup thats why I swapped on Frisk, I think he's town now, we know that both sparky and Grujah have a history of lurking as scum you think they are possibly scum, yet you aren't willing to pursue LaLL, thats totally how scum Robz would play it if Grujah and or sparky were his partners

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 18, 2012, 01:47:33 pm »

Understood.

Yup thats why I swapped on Frisk, I think he's town now, we know that both sparky and Grujah have a history of lurking as scum you think they are possibly scum, yet you aren't willing to pursue LaLL, thats totally how scum Robz would play it if Grujah and or sparky were his partners

/facepalm

Insomniac

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 18, 2012, 01:47:49 pm »

Actually when I asked the question I expected you were going to support it.

Captain_Frisk

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 18, 2012, 01:48:08 pm »

NOW you tell us.  This is just rich, man.

You were in this game, right?  I'm sure YOU REMEMBER.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 18, 2012, 01:50:02 pm »

JIM PLEASE GO READ 430 AND RESPOND.
Posting begets posting.

Robz888

• Margrave
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 18, 2012, 01:51:12 pm »

INSOMNIAC, will you listen to me when I am dead?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 40  All

Page created in 0.214 seconds with 20 queries.