Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 85  All

Author Topic: M91: trouble in the Scouncil (schadnd mafia) (g@me over)  (Read 206867 times)

schadd

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: schadd
    • View Profile
Re: M91: trouble in the Scouncil (schadnd mafia) (N2)
« Reply #1825 on: January 25, 2017, 09:44:30 am »

Vote Count 3.6

Roadrunner7671 (3): gkrieg13, ashersky, The_Wine_Merchant
mcmcsalot (2): EFHW, Awaclus

Not voting (3): Joseph2302, mcmcsalot, Roadrunner7671

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 3 ends January 25th at 1:00 pm forum time. this is in 3 hours
I thought you thought it was a slip because I said 'Jake's partners' instead of 'Roadrunner7671.'

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
!
« Reply #1826 on: January 25, 2017, 10:10:24 am »

Woah!  Deadline snuck up fast!

Look guys, RR would've been hammered if he weren't scum!

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M91: trouble in the Scouncil (schadnd mafia) (D3)
« Reply #1827 on: January 25, 2017, 10:12:25 am »

Like ash said, EFHW and I certainly can't be on the same team, which means mcmcsalot needs to rethink his analysis.

I'm also surprised people are putting me and TWM on a scum team together!  Like why would we claim like that, when it seemed like neither of us were under much scrutiny.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: January 25, 2017, 10:13:22 am »

No lynch isn't awful here, but I'm sad that we haven't gotten a RB to claim.  That probably means that I've been wrong about EFHW this whole game...  And the team is really RR/mcmc/Awaclus, and Awaclus is just bussing right now.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: M91: trouble in the Scouncil (schadnd mafia) (D2)
« Reply #1829 on: January 25, 2017, 10:20:24 am »

Vote Count 2.11

faust (2): ashersky, mcmcsalot
JaketheBaseballGod22 (4): Awaclus, Roadrunner7671, EFHW, The_Wine_Merchant
EFHW (1): gkrieg13
Roadrunner7671 (3): faust, JaketheBaseballGod22, Joseph2302

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends Jan. 16th at 12pm forum time, which is in a half-hour

This vote count is one of the biggest points on the scum!RR case.  People on the Jake wagon didn't want to budge, and with 6 needed to lynch, only 4 could be off-wagon, so with me not around, it means that either scum needed to bus, or that ALL remaining town people needed to be on a scum lynch.  The RR wagon is already 3 town at this point, and people kept saying that they were fine with either wagon, but kept on the Jake wagon.  At this point, it might even be the entire scum team on the Jake wagon tbh.  Unless ash or mcmcsalot is scum.

EFHW

• Spy
  • Shuffle iT Username: EFHW
  • EFHW="ee-foo". Really, how else would you say it?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1830 on: January 25, 2017, 10:34:24 am »

Vote Count 2.11

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 2 ends Jan. 16th at 12pm forum time, which is in a half-hour

This vote count is one of the biggest points on the scum!RR case.  People on the Jake wagon didn't want to budge, and with 6 needed to lynch, only 4 could be off-wagon, so with me not around, it means that either scum needed to bus, or that ALL remaining town people needed to be on a scum lynch.  The RR wagon is already 3 town at this point, and people kept saying that they were fine with either wagon, but kept on the Jake wagon.  At this point, it might even be the entire scum team on the Jake wagon tbh.  Unless ash or mcmcsalot is scum.
From my perspective, Jake got lynched because he was ruining the game. People who felt like they could do either would pick him.  And it's not like there was anything convincing in the RR cases.

Also, we had 7 town and 3 scum.  You and ash didn't come by, so who knows what combination of scum and town we had.  Saying the entire scumteam was on Jake's wagon is fanciful and not based on facts because we don't know enough.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1831 on: January 25, 2017, 10:35:28 am »

I'm also surprised people are putting me and TWM on a scum team together!  Like why would we claim like that, when it seemed like neither of us were under much scrutiny.

You were.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1832 on: January 25, 2017, 10:38:36 am »

Vote Count 2.11

You assume RR is scum here.  What if they are both town?

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1833 on: January 25, 2017, 10:42:08 am »

Vote Count 2.11

You assume RR is scum here.  What if they are both town?

Then why do all the switching and scrambling?

Also, why would RR have sat today for so long at L-1 without a hammer?  THAT WOULD'VE WON THE GAME for scum.  Everyone that could've hammered came in a didn't hammer, so either he is scum, or the entire team was already voting for him.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: January 25, 2017, 10:44:27 am »

Vote Count 2.11

From my perspective, Jake got lynched because he was ruining the game. People who felt like they could do either would pick him.  And it's not like there was anything convincing in the RR cases.

Also, we had 7 town and 3 scum.  You and ash didn't come by, so who knows what combination of scum and town we had.  Saying the entire scumteam was on Jake's wagon is fanciful and not based on facts because we don't know enough.

Ok I'm townreading ash right now, and I said how it is possible that the entire scum team isn't on Jake at that point.  That is if ash or mcmcsalot is scum, and I do think that mcmcsalot could be scum, but I would say that here you took out one sentence I said, but didn't take out the next sentence that qualifies it.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1835 on: January 25, 2017, 10:44:31 am »

Well crap. I'm busy until 1pm forum time.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
  • Shuffle iT Username: TWM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1836 on: January 25, 2017, 10:44:53 am »

Vote Count 2.11

I was going back and forth. Maybe I should have just stuck on one, and if so I'll take responsibility for that, but the reason I ended up on Jake in the end was because Awaclus and EFHW flat out refused to vote for RR. RR obviously wasn't going to go to his own wagon. mcmcsalot seemed be meh in regard to both and wanted faust for some reason and I think he settled on Jake once it became apparent there wasn't going to be a RR or faust lynch because EFHW and Awaclus wouldn't move.
Wins: M91, M96, NM10, M98, M102, M105
Losses: M100, M103, M104, M109, M112

MVPs: M91, M96
Win percentage: 54.5 (6/11)

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1837 on: January 25, 2017, 10:45:22 am »

Vote: RR . L-1 again

PPE:1

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1838 on: January 25, 2017, 10:45:49 am »

You were.

I don't think he was. And that certainly isn't why I claimed when I did.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: !
« Reply #1839 on: January 25, 2017, 10:46:28 am »

I tend to agree with this. Looks a better lynch than mcmc. And I can't work out which of gkrieg and EFHW is the bad one

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1840 on: January 25, 2017, 10:47:15 am »

With Joseph voting for RR and not going to be around at deadline, RR HAS to be the lynch.

There is no other choice that can result in a scum lynch without bussing.

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1841 on: January 25, 2017, 10:47:37 am »

My phone is about to die, so I'll have no access until after deadline.
Sorry

Joseph2302

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #1842 on: January 25, 2017, 10:47:56 am »

With Joseph voting for RR and not going to be around at deadline, RR HAS to be the lynch.

Agreed

mcmcsalot

• Explorer
  • Shuffle iT Username: mcmcsalot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: January 25, 2017, 10:50:11 am »

Like ash said, EFHW and I certainly can't be on the same team, which means mcmcsalot needs to rethink his analysis.

As he says you and EFHW can't be scum because of page 20 which I don't think is crazy indicative of you two not being scum together. But I agree based on current wagons it's highly unlikely.

Right now either rr has to be scum or gkrieg/twm/ash are scum. I keep going back to how yesterday ended and it actually makes a lot more sense from everyone if both wagons that were possible to lynch were on town. Scum has no reason to make a good case one way or the other plus our relatively low active town leads to a rushed lynch and sets up the next days lynch as well. In the night the by far most active townie in faust is killed and today we get most of our scumhunting cut out by people pushing for claims, and then when it seemed like we agreed not to claim and not to no lynch twm comes out clearing gkrieg and dropping our lynch pool dramatically.
Wins: M19, M21, M23, M24, M26, M39, M91, M94, M102, M104, M107, M114, M115
Losses: M20, M22, M25, M27, M30, M31, M35, M38, M40, M42, M46, M60, M90, M93, M96, M98, M100, M101, M106, M111, M113
Winrate: 38.2%(13/34) 29.6%(8/27), 71.4%(5/7)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1844 on: January 25, 2017, 10:52:10 am »

As he says you and EFHW can't be scum because of page 20 which I don't think is crazy indicative of you two not being scum together. But I agree based on current wagons it's highly unlikely.

Right now either rr has to be scum or gkrieg/twm/ash are scum. I keep going back to how yesterday ended and it actually makes a lot more sense from everyone if both wagons that were possible to lynch were on town. Scum has no reason to make a good case one way or the other plus our relatively low active town leads to a rushed lynch and sets up the next days lynch as well. In the night the by far most active townie in faust is killed and today we get most of our scumhunting cut out by people pushing for claims, and then when it seemed like we agreed not to claim and not to no lynch twm comes out clearing gkrieg and dropping our lynch pool dramatically.

What do you think he would've done as town and as scum?  What is the narrative for him claiming when he did as town/scum?

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1845 on: January 25, 2017, 10:53:54 am »

I tend to agree with this. Looks a better lynch than mcmc. And I can't work out which of gkrieg and EFHW is the bad one

RR's been at L-2 all this time.  I don't know how many scum teams would feel confident they could coordinate a quicklynch.  I tried it once, and it only barely worked out and was probably foolhardy of me.

If we mislynch here the game rides on the RB (assuming he exists!) successfully blocking the nk, which will be very difficult.

We always lynch RR, because he is scummy as town, and ~90% of the time he is town.

PPE: 2

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: January 25, 2017, 10:54:31 am »

Agreed
I'd rather no lynch.  That buys us another day.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: January 25, 2017, 10:55:05 am »

I think we should probably do no claiming unless someone has a result of some kind to share which would be valuable as we are in mylo.

You were the one who said someone with a result should claim. So I did one day later.

The_Wine_Merchant

• Alchemist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: January 25, 2017, 10:56:30 am »

mcmc trying to paint my giving out a result when I did as scummy when it is exactly what he wanted me to do is scummy.

EFHW

• Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: January 25, 2017, 10:57:33 am »

That is if ash or mcmcsalot is scum, and I do think that mcmcsalot could be scum, but I would say that here you took out one sentence I said, but didn't take out the next sentence that qualifies it.
You're right. For some reason I am very provoked by you in this game.  Sorry about the misrepresentation.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 85  All

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 16 queries.