Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 49  All

Author Topic: Mafia XVIII: Major Arcana Mafia II (Werewolves win!)  (Read 110276 times)

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

I'm inclined to think this is scum pulling a gambit, because, well, I'm a freakin' VT. but why now? We were probably gonna lynch Axxle anyways. :/

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

I want to know specifically how you got this information. Don't say that it was included in your PM, because it would be bastard of the mod to give the information if you're a specific VT.

Cuzz

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Cuzz
    • View Profile

I want to know specifically how you got this information. Don't say that it was included in your PM, because it would be bastard of the mod to give the information if you're a specific VT.

It was included in my PM. And why is that bastard of the mod? I would assume cayvie also gave joth (again, the ONLY other actual VT in the game) some little nugget of info too.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile

I'm inclined to think this is scum pulling a gambit, because, well, I'm a freakin' VT. but why now? We were probably gonna lynch Axxle anyways. :/
If Cuzz is pulling a crazy gambit, then we will find out as soon as we lynch one of you.  I say we follow Cuzz until he's wrong.

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

It was included in my PM. And why is that bastard of the mod? I would assume cayvie also gave joth (again, the ONLY other actual VT in the game) some little nugget of info too.

In the last game, VT's has no extra info whatsoever. Now, they apparently do? Wouldn't that make the game unbalanced, for ALL of the town players to have at least some power?

If Cuzz is pulling a crazy gambit, then we will find out as soon as we lynch one of you.  I say we follow Cuzz until he's wrong.

Yeah but I thought Axxle was scum anyway. We can't just take his word if we lynch just one of us. In fact I'm never taking his word.

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

I was drawing a mostly-null read on Lekkit fwiw, he could go either way.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile

I was drawing a mostly-null read on Lekkit fwiw, he could go either way.

Naw, he's scum too.

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

Consider: as soon as we lynch me or one of Axxle/Lekkit if they do end up flipping VT, Cuzz is as good as dead. So why then? I don't think that was a particularly smart move.

Cuzz

• Minion
    • View Profile

In the last game, VT's has no extra info whatsoever. Now, they apparently do? Wouldn't that make the game unbalanced, for ALL of the town players to have at least some power?

Is this directed at me? Am I supposed to say "oh, you're right, that would make the game unbalanced. Forget I said anything."?

Town had three scum teams to deal with, one scum MA, plus two vigs who can often be negative utility. A priori the game was probably reasonably balanced.

Anyway, from your perspective, I'm definitively lying scum so I can't understand why you're not voting for me.

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

It was worse last game. We had three scum teams, TWO scum MA plus EVERY possible vig. The setup in this game ended up being more favorable for town, WITHOUT the extra info that the VT's got, as you claim.

And in fact, voting for you sounds like an excellent idea. THAT I agree with. VOTE: Cuzz.

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

And if you should know, I was waiting for everyone else to provide their input, as I always like to do.

Archetype

• Jester
  • Suffers from Fancy Play Syndrom
    • View Profile

Actually, better idea:

We lynch one of sparky or Lekkit today (I'm leaning sparky) and their flip. If they're scum, we lynch the other.

Meanwhile, I'll Roleblock Axxle until I get NKed. Or I guess I could Roleblock Lekkit. It shouldnt matter if sparky is scum.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile

Consider: as soon as we lynch me or one of Axxle/Lekkit if they do end up flipping VT, Cuzz is as good as dead. So why then? I don't think that was a particularly smart move.
This is exactly the reason why it ISNT a gambit.  Dumbest gambit I've ever heard of.

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile

Actually, better idea:

We lynch one of sparky or Lekkit today (I'm leaning sparky) and their flip. If they're scum, we lynch the other.

Meanwhile, I'll Roleblock Axxle until I get NKed. Or I guess I could Roleblock Lekkit. It shouldnt matter if sparky is scum.
Yup, I think sparky is a good lynch.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

The more I read sparky's 'defense' the more I think Cuzz's claim is true.

Seems I've got a mason to back me up, but I want to see Lekkit's and Axxle's responses (namely Lekkit, Axxle is confSK to me and dont care too much about what he says).

sparky5856

• Bishop
    • View Profile

What do you want me to say? He's lying, but how can I prove it? You don't know what I am, so you could disbelieve me instead, even though I know he's lying.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Jo also had extra info:

He said that he knew something about the number of the swords.

So, I am willing to accept that VTs, in fact, do have extra info.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Here's the post:

Wow a lot happened while I was asleep.

I have a piece of setup info that would allow us to clear Robz with a very limited massclaim.

Basically, everyone would need to claim sword or not sword. I am aware of Volt's power in MA1. I have some reason to believe its unlikely we're in a parallel situation.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Btw my theory was that cuz the Moon died, only werewolf powers worked during the night.

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

vote: sparky

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Though, if true, this is kinda cruel towards scum. I mean, fakeclaiming is even harder for them.  :P

shraeye

• Minion
    • View Profile

vote: sparky

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

oh, and I'll be less active, skiing trip next 5 days.

Archetype

• Jester
    • View Profile

Vote: sparky

Grujah

• Mountebank
    • View Profile

Wait, if we trust Arch (and we ought to if we trust Cuzz), than Axxle is SK or last mafia, so we should lynch him first to reduce night deaths, maybe?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 49  All

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 16 queries.